Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. (1592 Views)

Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by daroz(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Hey guys,
No be only Kate Henshaw and other stars sabi keep fit grin, so in an attempt to shed off some extra fat, I have recently registered with a first class gym and fitness centre, here in Germany. Below are some of my pictures just taken.

Flavour, Iyanyan and psquare kind of 6packs is loading. grin grin grin ..

Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by daroz(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2015
More

Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by daroz(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2015
..more more

Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by rheether(f): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Do you pay bills with six pack? Lol! Dnt mind me swt. Keep fit and stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by xpac01(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Who cares
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by FruityLass: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Stop exercising since I started looking manly cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by lanrizil: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Looks more like a photoshoot session

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by daroz(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2015
rheether:
Do you pay bills with six pack? Lol! Dnt mind me swt. Keep fit and stay safe.
Thank you be

Besides, you aren't looking bad wink
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by daroz(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2015
lanrizil:
Looks more like a photoshoot session
Are you pdp?
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by Winna01(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2015
exercise? No, photo session? Yes
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Nice one at least you are trying to revv up your physique. But like i will always tell any beginner, stay off machines and focus more on free weights(barbells and dumbbells). Those machines do not hit the muscles as much as free-weights does.
Even professional body-builders do not centre their training on machines, they finish with it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by Athanatos(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Nice one at least you are trying to revv up your physique. But like i will always tell any beginner, stay off machines and focus more on free weights(barbells and dumbbells). Those machines do not hit the muscles as much as free-weights does.
Even professional body-builders do not centre their training on machines, they finish with it.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by daroz(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Thanks for ur advice.
But I have a professional trainer/instructor and he guides me through all the process and machines. Each of those machines all have their uniqueness. But at times goes on we will focus more on some than others, so he says.
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by otipoju(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians and boasting sha ...gym equipment wey dey any standard apartment gym for USA na him you no go let us hear word. @world class gym.
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by prettyjo(f): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
odimma
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
daroz:

Thanks for ur advice.
But I have a professional trainer/instructor and he guides me through all the process and machines. Each of those machines all have their uniqueness. But at times goes on we will focus more on some than others, so he says.

I want you to get a feel of the difference. Train with freeweights then with machines and come back here and testify. Moreover injuries usually result from using machines as compared to using freeweights.
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by bronzegoddess(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Who wants to dash me free gym membership
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by daroz(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Winna01:
exercise? No, photo session? Yes
You can call it anything you like , it's ur choice.
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by daroz(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Who wants to dash me free gym membership
People go plenty if u are Truely a female . smiley
But with ur profile pic....nah
Re: Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. by bronzegoddess(f): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
daroz:
People go plenty if u are Truely a female . smiley But with ur profile pic....nah

Okkkk, so that's how it works. I'll put it up asap

(1) (Reply)

50 Interesting Human Brain Facts (based On Latest Science) / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) / Do You Wash Your Vegetables Before Or After Cutting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.