Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past (1567 Views)

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service / Help! Lately I Always Dream Of Picking Up Money On The Road / Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by sasquareT(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Please I'm asking this question from any Nairalander who has the answer that I seek for I don't care wat ur religion is in as much u have answer to my worries .it has been troubling me for a very long time now and I fear it might have a negative effect on me.
I always have dreams about all of my friends from secondary school,either playing with them or receiving a lecture with them, some time find I myself with my secondary school mate in our school environment or an environment that is some what difference. I graduate from university this year, but I've never have a dreams about any of my life while in Uni, but this secondary school own is almost everyday..I'm scared even though those dream aren't scary, I don't no if anybody is in the same situation I'm in right now. Pls how can I stop this dream. You are all welcome as u suggest what it might mean and how it can be stop thanks.
Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by leksbore(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2015
it is d spirit of backwardness,,,pray against it.
Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by donholy28(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2015
someone from ur past stole ur destiny
Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by domopps(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Bro not all issue can be solved on Nairaland! I will suggest you talk to your pst or go on your kneels yourself!

But Shiloh 2015 is just around the corner

Cheeeeers
Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by olaric(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2015
Only God can give correct interpretation to dreams. I suggest you see your pastor immediately or separate yourself unto prayer. You can also come to this year's Holy Ghost Congress at the camp from 5th to 13th of December 2015. God bless you.
Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by iamSi(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2015
LOL!!! These responses we got here just got me cracking . How come nobody ever ask questing just jumping to answering.

Well, I will ask you this... Do you or have you been thinking too much of your past? Maybe there's something Positive ur so-called ordeals is trying to reveal to you. Maybe there's something you should've done then that your dreams is trying to make you correct now. Don't take your dreams to your pastor , take is to God in prayers. If you believe you will see . Your pastor I believe is human and so are you. God is never partial favouring People we are all "Men of God" . Best be careful I seconded the dude that said you should take this off NL cos you might just end committing suicide. People here can be so misleading and discouraging . They might as well tell you its your mother doing you
sasquareT:
Please I'm asking this question from any Nairalander who has the answer that I seek for I don't care wat ur religion is in as much u have answer to my worries .it has been troubling me for a very long time now and I fear it might have a negative effect on me.
I always have dreams about all of my friends from secondary school,either playing with them or receiving a lecture with them, some time find I myself with my secondary school mate in our school environment or an environment that is some what difference. I graduate from university this year, but I've never have a dreams about any of my life while in Uni, but this secondary school own is almost everyday..I'm scared even though those dream aren't scary, I don't no if anybody is in the same situation I'm in right now. Pls how can I stop this dream. You are all welcome as u suggest what it might mean and how it can be stop thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by sasquareT(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Thank all for your wonderful respond.
Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by sasquareT(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2015
iamSi:
LOL!!! These responses we got here just got me cracking . How come nobody ever ask questing just jumping to answering.

Well, I will ask you this... Do you or have you been thinking too much of your past? Maybe there's something Positive ur so-called ordeals is trying to reveal to you. Maybe there's something you should've done then that your dreams is trying to make you correct now. Don't take your dreams to your pastor , take is to God in prayers. If you believe you will see . Your pastor I believe is human and so are you. God is never partial favouring People we are all "Men of God" . Best be careful I seconded the dude that said you should take this off NL cos you might just end committing suicide. People here can be so misleading and discouraging . They might as well tell you its your mother doing you

@iamSi thank you soo much. For your question noo cos I've too much to worry about emotionally while in University than my secondary school day. as far as I'm concern I don't even have anything to worry about during my secondary school day..I'm a quite type I dont sport and I don't mingle with bad friend.
What prompt me to open up today is that just yesterday my coursemate call me that our result is ready and that I should come forward for my clearance to my surprise I have a dream in the night that I'm in my secondary school and I see everybody collecting there result from my form master and the principal standing beside him. Though in the dream I was excited but wen I woke up I was like how can it be?
Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Disregard those funny replies from people telling you to pray, its ignorance. If you were to really pray, what would be the prayer point? Lord don't let me dream about the past or Lord don't let me dream at all again. That's funny lol.

Well, I don't do no religion, proud atheist and I can tell you this, Your constant dream is as a result of an healthy brian, lately, you have been maximising your brain capacity usage. Doesn't matter if you dream about the past, present, future, your mind just didn't shut down when your body was down in bed. That explains it, you got none to be worried of, rather be happy having old memories.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by CoolUsername: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Your brain doesn't create new faces during dreams. It uses faces that you've seen before. So, it's natural that you'll see people from your past in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by BetterChurch: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dreams are real events in the psychic worlds (e.g. astral plane). You are Soul and it's the nature of immortal Soul to dream.[ http://www.eckankar.org/dream.html ] But to take charge spiritually, practice singing the HU [an ancient name of God] regularly. You will be amazed how much God loves You. See www.HearHU.org
www.MiraclesInYourLife.org
www.Eckankar.org
Today, Sri Harold Klemp is the Dream Master. He's God's love in expression.
Re: Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past by iamSi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
See bro all is well ... Dreams were used in the past to foretell but now its nothing . If dreams are to be real why do people dream they are rich and he wake up never to be rich for the rest of his life ... ? Dreams are just a picture of our so much thoughts in d day
sasquareT:

@iamSi thank you soo much. For your question noo cos I've too much to worry about emotionally while in University than my secondary school day. as far as I'm concern I don't even have anything to worry about during my secondary school day..I'm a quite type I dont sport and I don't mingle with bad friend.
What prompt me to open up today is that just yesterday my coursemate call me that our result is ready and that I should come forward for my clearance to my surprise I have a dream in the night that I'm in my secondary school and I see everybody collecting there result from my form master and the principal standing beside him. Though in the dream I was excited but wen I woke up I was like how can it be?

(1) (Reply)

Presbyterian Church Of Nigeria And Reformed Presbyterian Church Of Nigeria. / Leave Catholics Alone !!!!!: A Facebook User Cries Out / See What Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewelry, wigs & bleached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.