Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today (1088 Views)

You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today by vivianblog(f): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2015
In 2014, HKN boss, Davido spent over N15m on his 22nd birthday celebration when he booked all-weekend suite at the luxurious Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Hotel for himself and members of the HKN Gang. In 2015, Davido might be breaking that record, as he’s announced plans to celebrate his 23rd birthday in 4 cities around. In a recent tweet, he said;...

Today, November 21, 2015, Nigerian singer and BET award winner, Davido will wake up in South Africa as a 23 year old man. Born David Adeleke on November 21, 1992 to Chief Adedeji Adeleke and late Mrs Veronica Adeleke in Atlanta, Georgia, Davido has grown from a teenage superstar wannabee to a certified African Pop star. The singer is currently in Johannesburg South Africa where he’ll be headlining the ‘African Music Concert’ later tonight alongside, Wizkid, Runtown, and others. After the show, Davido and his friends will head to KONG night club in South Africa to celebrate his 23rd birthday. Happy birthday Davido!...

Source http://viviangist.com/how-singer-davido-will-celebrate-his-23rd-birthday-today

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today by vivianblog(f): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Lovely One ... Dear happy birthday Mr. D
Re: See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today by CaroLyner(f): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2015
..when there's money cheesy
happy buffday.
Re: See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Gerara here
Re: See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today by faith551(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2015
My own birthday will be celebrated in one city alone, and that will be my room. embarassed
Happy birthday to him tho
Re: See How Davido Will Celebrate His 23rd Birthday Today by glossymyss2(f): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2015
this my boo ehn didn't I tell u to stop spending money unnecessarily I NOR GO GIVE U POCKET MONEY AGAIN

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Connect With My Son Instantly- Tiwa Savage / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Are Today's Hottie / The Real Story Behind The Baby Mama Drama By Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.