Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model (24537 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by GisterBlogger: 9:09am On May 05, 2018
GistMore.com

Former BBNaija housemate CeeC has been slam by a follower says she isn't a role model.

Cee-C reply;

dear mr frank, thanks for letting me know that! I may not be your role model but I know I will inspire you someday and you Mr frank will celebrate me.

Gist from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/will-celebrate-one-day-ceec-replies-man-said-isnt-role-model

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by GisterBlogger: 9:09am On May 05, 2018
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by itspzpics(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2018
So
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by YumMinaYum(f): 11:23am On May 05, 2018
Awwwwwnnnn... I love you Ceec, can't wait to celebrate you. kiss

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by directonpc(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2018
Your haters will never celebrate you sha. Even if you die for them. So keep doing your thing... You fail or succeed, their opinions doesn't have to matter.

Extra
Do you know you can buy original clothings and gadgets from the USA directly without worrying about shipping?
checkout this Nigeria online store

8 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by NwaAmaikpe: 12:55pm On May 05, 2018
shocked

I agree with her,
Afterall we all celebrated Ebony Reigns.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by billionman: 12:55pm On May 05, 2018
She has probably been cautioned on how to give "decent" replies to her trolls on social media in a damage control bid.

Truth is, if all she displayed on the bbn screen are her true characters, she can't be a role model to any sane person.

She should enjoy her pseudo fame while it last though

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by winner01(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2018
Many ladies are worse than this girl, it's just that cameras are not on them 24/7.

Since she left the Big brother house, she's been classy and intelligent in her actions.
Its good the whole world is not constantly upclose in her personal life now.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by edoman2016: 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
I remember Faze once sang "Una go hala my name one day o!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
She's finally catching sense and becoming polite .

9 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by skyfaze(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
Nice one ceec....you are my role model even though i am older than you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by RoyalSleek(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
;DCeeC didn't type that.

6 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Yinxies(f): 12:57pm On May 05, 2018
You are already celebrated babe...

I never watched bbnaija, only got updates from nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2018
winner01:
Many ladies are worse than this girl, its just that cameras are not on them 24/7
...it's...

11 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by saibop(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2018
and is the guy not going to make it

3 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by biacan(f): 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
There goes my role model muahhh

5 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by babyfaceafrica: 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
Rabbish......yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by princeade86(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
if everybody were to be me, dis celebrities will never be feeling king kong at all because I don't even have passion for any of them. what are they offering to society that is motivating or inspiring. nothing except trash. most especially, all these useless bbn of a thing.

18 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
Yinxies:
You are already celebrated babe...

I never watched bbnaija, only got updates from nairaland
...Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
Wetin concern Joseph, Ruth and Esther for this matter.

The response was neither smart nor funny to me.

5 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by lekkan(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
It's well
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by OkekeChristian(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
she is a prospective model for one of these eyefan companies...
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by unknownsolja: 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Former BBNaija housemate CeeC has been slam by a follower says she isn't a role model.

Cee-C reply;

dear mr frank, thanks for letting me know that! I may not be your role model but I know I will inspire you someday and you Mr frank will celebrate me.

Gist from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/will-celebrate-one-day-ceec-replies-man-said-isnt-role-model

celebrate you one day for what..if you dont invent something in future i aint celebrating poo..you want people to celebrate you because of bbn..nigeria is finished.what does she even want people to celebrate about her..where is the taliban when you need them...

14 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by oshe11: 1:00pm On May 05, 2018
Na so FAZE say we go "holla him name one day" b4 he went in oblivion

But CeeC might go places if she is willing to learn and CHANGE(not the APC way)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 05, 2018
Yes nah, lashes are selling like pure water. They are becoming as long as NwaAmaikpe's prick. Who is now saying people are not being inspired? BTW she don take makeup plaster fays and bricklayers too de dey inspired...

6 Likes

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Munzy14(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2018
Awesome reply from CeeC.Some guys though. jumping into someone's page to talk trash. lazy Nigerian youth everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 05, 2018
I know I will 'celebrate' that ass one day too
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 05, 2018
g
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by anochuko01(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2018
are you surprised that she didn't rain fire and brimstone?
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Lomprico2: 1:05pm On May 05, 2018
Babe get mouth! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) / Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today / Jackie Appiah Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.