Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor (5334 Views)

Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor by Awwal1st(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2015
I was checking through Injoo official website, When i saw the latest Injoo 2 Smartphone with Fingerprint sensor and decided to write about the phone specification.

The design about the fingerprint sensor is that it's designed at the back unlike the usual one which is usually at the front, but Injoo decided to put it theirs at the back. It also has 13MP for both Camera's.

Injoo 2 Specification
Android 5.1
FingerPrint Sensor
13MP Both Rear And Front
Quad Core Processor
2GB Ram And 16GB Data Storage Expandable To 128GB
Screen Size 5.0Inch With Screen Resolution Of 1280 X 720
3200mAh Battery Capacity

Source:- http://www.techmedia.com.ng/injoo-2-smartphone-with-fingerprint-sensor-specifications/
Re: Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor by salawustyles(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2015
ftc sha the phone looks nice
Re: Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor by tobbie247(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time phone.. undecided
Re: Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor by henry007(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Awwal1st:
I was checking through Injoo official website, When i saw the latest Injoo 2 Smartphone with Fingerprint sensor and decided to write about the phone specification.

The design about the fingerprint sensor is that it's designed at the back unlike the usual one which is usually at the front, but Injoo decided to put it theirs at the back. It also has 13MP for both Camera's.

Injoo 2 Specification
Android 5.1
FingerPrint Sensor
13MP Both Rear And Front
Quad Core Processor
2GB Ram And 16GB Data Storage Expandable To 128GB
Screen Size 5.0Inch With Screen Resolution Of 1280 X 720
3200mAh Battery Capacity

Source:- http://www.techmedia.com.ng/injoo-2-smartphone-with-fingerprint-sensor-specifications/

Innjoo have samsung note 5 knockoff and now the iphone knock off.

well done but try to improve the internals. The screens have a blueish hue reminiscent of 2013 tecno phones. Stop using olden days tech biko

1 Like

Re: Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor by adeolazzy: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Misstechy has done the unboxing waiting for her review before I decide

(1) (Reply)

Apple Sues Man For Repairing Spoilt Iphones Instead Of Making Them Buy New Ones / See How Much A Nokia 3310 Plus Econet Line Cost In 2001 / Samsung Smartphones Are Vulnerable To Remote Wipe Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.