Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? (1715 Views)

Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / 5 Mistakes You Make While Charging Your Phone / How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2015
I was sitting with one elderly man last night, we were both listening to a radio program (Nkan mbe!) on his small Nokia phone, but the frequency was not that clear. He started waving the phone left and right to get a strong signal. While he was doing all that, I had my phone inside my pocket.

Suddenly, it occurred to me that I have a smartphone for goodness sake, and surely it must have a radio function (have never make use of it since I bought my phone months ago). So I brought out my phone, switched on the radio, put it in a loudspeaker and we enjoyed the program...

The question is, "When was the last time you make use of the radio app on your smartphone?" undecided

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by chocolateme(f): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2015
I use it on my imagination
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2015
chocolateme:
I use it on my imagination
Meaning the last time you make use of it was NEVER! grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Scarpon(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Two months ago
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
End time radio cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Scarpon:
Two months ago
You tried... cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2015
i use it every work day...

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by alkanes1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Who has time for that when you have internet radio(tunein,pandoro e.t.c) that offers thousand of stations
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Honestly can't remember the last time I used the radio function on my phone.. Hmm end time things
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Honestly can't remember the last time I used the radio function on my phone.. Hmm end time things
Lol
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
alkanes1:
Who has time for that when you have internet radio(tunein,pandoro e.t.c) that offers thousand of stations
And you do listen to does? undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by dasphinx1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
just now......after reading the topic grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by lekjons(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
about 7yrs ago!

on my Nokia black and white(i dunno the name)
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Emmyk(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Regularly. #I'mAJournalist#

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by guydangerous(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
I always delete the follow come radio app talk more of using it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
dasphinx1:
just now......after reading the topic grin
grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
guydangerous:
I always delete the follow come radio app talk more of using it
Seriously? undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Marvell23(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
yusaasif:
I was sitting with one elderly man last night, we were both listening to a radio program (Nkan mbe!) on his small Nokia phone, but the frequency was not that clear. He started waving the phone left and right to get a strong signal. While he was doing all that, I had my phone inside my pocket.

Suddenly, it occurred to me that I have a smartphone for goodness sake, and surely it must have a radio function (have never make use of it since I bought my phone months ago). So I brought out my phone, switched on the radio, put it in a loudspeaker and we enjoyed the program...

The question is, "When was the last time you make use of the radio app on your smartphone?" undecided

It's every day I use mine

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
lekjons:
about 7yrs ago!

on my Nokia black and white(i dunno the name)

I see... you were so bored using that Nokia phone back then, and the only thing that seems lively in it was the radio, so you made it your companion. ==>Fast Forward to 7years==>You're now a big boy with big phone that has unlimited adventures. cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by kazzonline: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Walahi the app jes dey my phones dey collect dust,even on my small nokia torch light phone i nor dey reason am at all.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Donpre(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
yesterday.... I use my radio app every Friday night, the DJs do blast awesome jams till 12am
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Hoii(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Monday to Friday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Joeyy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Since May.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by ddjay: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
but thats true,i dont know why i dont use it,but funny enough,i use d radio of my small gionee to hear news.still dont know why i avoid the radio of my Xperia
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by lekjons(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
yusaasif:

I see... you were so bored using that Nokia phone back then, and the only thing that seems lively in it was the radio, so you made it your companion. ==>Fast Forward to 7years==>You're now a big boy with big phone that has unlimited adventures. cool
i wish cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
lekjons:
i wish cry
Surely, everything will be fine... It won't only be a big phone alone when your time comes, but with a big mansion and a big G-wagon, and then a big you! cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by lekjons(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
yusaasif:

Surely, everything will be fine... It won't only be a big phone alone when your time comes, but with a big mansion and a big G-wagon, and then a big you! cool
Amen!! may God bless you too.. smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
kazzonline:
Walahi the app jes dey my phones dey collect dust,even on my small nokia torch light phone i nor dey reason am at all.
It's not only you, 90% of smartphone users are guilty of this... 88% of them are we youths.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by yusaasif(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
lekjons:
Amen!! may God bless you too.. smiley
A big AMEN to that my brother... smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Mckandre(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
There came a time getting a radio stereo was in high demand for me,I will search for any cassette appliance in the house to know if its radio enabled, even tried repairing an old rechrgble lantern to see if I can get it to work again but still no luck. I remembered when I had to stay hungry during school breaktime just to save up money to get a stereo. Well, I finally did,I got a second hand portable one without speaker I don't know if its still sold now. I went through all this troubles just to listen to blues on enugu COSMO fm at night. Those were the good old days one will listen to radio all night till u fall asleep. ever since the radio station got shutdown I never for once picked up a radio set to tune for a station,radio I use to know to me is dead. The only time I made use of one was when i was expecting admission list announcement.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Make Use Of The Radio App On Your Smartphone? by Mckandre(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
I only make use of my droids own if only m searching for a song,once its aired I quickly record it to help me remember its lyrics when m to download the mp3.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Decrypt Whatsapp Crypt12 Database? / Samsung J1 Ace / Mint Gionee GN5001 4g Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.