Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Have Been Left Alone To Sort Out The Kidnapping Of My Mother – Siasia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have Been Left Alone To Sort Out The Kidnapping Of My Mother – Siasia (327 Views)

Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Left Alone To Sort Out The Kidnapping Of My Mother – Siasia by julixomo: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2015

Coach Samson Siasia now in Gambia with Nigeria’s Flying Eagles said he has been left alone to sort out the kidnapping of his mother.

In an interview with The Nation, he said neither his governor nor the Minister of Sports have shown interest in resolving the kidnap of his mother in Bayelsa state.

“My friend as I speak with you my faith in getting my mother released from the kidnappers’ den is fast diminishing because those that supposed to handle the matter since I am on national duty seems not to be concerned at all.

“My family contact that is discussing with the kidnappers is still discussing with them and they have not changed their position on the N150 million ransom request. But all my hope is in God Almighty to touch the hearts of the kidnappers to free my mum.

Click Here For Full Story: http://www.09ja.com/2015/11/21/i-have-been-left-alone-to-sort-out-the-kidnapping-of-my-mother-siasia/

Source: http://www.09ja.com/

Do you think Siasia should be doing this alone?
Re: I Have Been Left Alone To Sort Out The Kidnapping Of My Mother – Siasia by stexsy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
The good Lord is with you........

After this choose ur friends wisely
Re: I Have Been Left Alone To Sort Out The Kidnapping Of My Mother – Siasia by IykeChukz(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
God, let your mighty power flow now we need you most.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Football Viewing Centre Experience Today. / What Changes Do You Want At Your Club In This Coming Transfer Window? / Jose Mourinho's 20 Most Memorable Quotes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.