Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle (22508 Views)

Used Msi Gaming/architecture Laptop Bundle For Sale / Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Acer Aspire Laptop Bundle Pack@ 35K / USA USED HP Dm4-3099se Beats Audio, Backlit, 640gb Hdd @76k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a very clean HP Envy DV4 Gaming laptop with 12GB RAM and 1GB dedicated Nvidia GEForece Graphics at an attractive price of 125k.

The Specifications of the laptop are:
 12GB ram upgradable to 16GB maximum
 1TB Hard Disk
 Intel core i5 (3rd Generation)
 2.5GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2GHZ
 1GB NVidia Dedicated Video graphics
 Plus Intel 4000 HD graphics
 Beat Audio Speakers and sound
 DVD ROM
 webcam
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 over 4 hours battery life etc.

Price is 125k
Package contents: Laptop+charger
Phone/Whatsapp number: 08038711448

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
solaceTK:
American used HP ENVY 15 slim Touchscreen Gaming Beast with 16GB RAM and 2GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS card for high graphics jobs. This Gaming Beast has a very beautiful keyboard backlit and comes with FREE LAPTOP BAG, it goes for an attractive price of 200k.

 16GB RAM
 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 (4th Generation)
 2.6GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5GHZ
 Switchable graphics card of NVidia graphics (GTX 840M) and Intel HD 4400
 2GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel HD 4400 graphics
 Full 10 points touchscreen feature and lovely backlit Keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Beat Audio sound speakers
 Finger print sensor
 Bluetooth and Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size
 Solid battery life etc.

Price is 200k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE LAPTOP BAG and WIRELESS MOUSE

Office addresss: shop 9 Nwachinemere Plaza before UNIZIK school Gate Ifite, Awka Anambra state. We offer payment on delivery to major cities across Nigeria.

Contact info: 08038711448

Sold! sold!! sold!!!
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by blixxman: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello Guys.

If you're looking for gaming laptops with high power in Nigeria, Check OzoneMarketplace www.ozone.com.ng

See link below
https://www.ozone.com.ng/product/acer-predator-helios-300-gaming-laptop/

The also do delivery to anywhere in Nigeria. Ozone Nigeria is the best place whenever I'm looking for first grade laptops
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
blixxman:
Hello Guys.

If you're looking for gaming laptops with high power in Nigeria, Check OzoneMarketplace www.ozone.com.ng

See link below
https://www.ozone.com.ng/product/acer-predator-helios-300-gaming-laptop/

The also do delivery to anywhere in Nigeria. Ozone Nigeria is the best place whenever I'm looking for first grade laptops

Chief abeg create ur own thread and post ur links or adverts there. Stop posting it in another person's thread, no be competition.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by greenchisom: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a very clean HP Envy DV4 Gaming laptop with 12GB RAM and 1GB dedicated Nvidia GEForece Graphics at an attractive price of 125k.

 1TB Hard Disk
 DVD ROM
 webcam
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size

Price is 125k

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage

BOSS, I NEED ANOTHER HP ENVY 17 LIKE THAT DM4 WITH LIGHT ON THE KEYBOARD U GAVE ME BEFORE, THE BATTERY NA CONFIRM POWER BANK AND ITS AS FAST AS JET PLUS THE ULTRA HD VIDEO. PLEASE HALA ME ONCE ITS AVAILABLE, MY TWO COLLEAGUES NEEDS IT TOO.. 08036246408
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
greenchisom:

BOSS, I NEED ANOTHER HP ENVY 17 LIKE THAT DM4 WITH LIGHT ON THE KEYBOARD U GAVE ME BEFORE, THE BATTERY NA CONFIRM POWER BANK AND ITS AS FAST AS JET PLUS THE ULTRA HD VIDEO. PLEASE HALA ME ONCE ITS AVAILABLE, MY TWO COLLEAGUES NEEDS IT TOO.. 08036246408

Alryt boss, l will inform you as soon as it is available, l'm expecting some stocks this weekend so l would get in touch with u latest Monday. And we are glad you are enjoying the laptop u got from us since last year. Once again thanks for your patronage. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
solaceTK:
American used HP ENVY 15 slim Touchscreen Gaming Beast with 16GB RAM and 2GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS card for high graphics jobs. This Gaming Beast has a very beautiful keyboard backlit and comes with FREE LAPTOP BAG, it goes for an attractive price of 200k.

 16GB RAM
 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 (4th Generation)
 2.6GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5GHZ
 Switchable graphics card of NVidia graphics (GTX 840M) and Intel HD 4400
 2GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel HD 4400 graphics
 Full 10 points touchscreen feature and lovely backlit Keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Finger print sensor
 Bluetooth and Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

Price is 200k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE LAPTOP BAG and WIRELESS MOUSE

Office addresss: shop 9 Nwachinemere Plaza before UNIZIK school Gate Ifite, Awka Anambra state. We offer payment on delivery to major cities across Nigeria.

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
solaceTK:

 1TB Hard Disk
 DVD ROM
 webcam
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size

Price is 125k

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, almost brand new HP ENVY 17 Touchscreen core i7 Gaming laptop with Intel 4600 HD GRAPHICS card and FULL HD Screen Resolution of 1920*1080. This machine comes with the original carton and a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
 8GB ram upgradable to 16GB maximum
 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 Quad core (4th Generation)
 2.4GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5GHZ
 Intel 4600 HD graphics
 1920*1080 Full HD Screen Resolution
 Full 10 Point Capacity Touchscreen
 Lovely Backlit Keyboard
 Blu Ray DVD ROM
 Finger print sensor
 Webcam
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch screen size

Price is 140k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, Carton and all the papers and WIRELESS MOUSE[/color]
Phone number/whatsapp: 08038711448

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, almost a brand new HP PAVILION 17 Touchscreen Gaming Beast with 12GB RAM and 2GB NVidia GEForce Graphics card. This Gaming Beast is in sparkling white colour, no scratch at all and has a very beautiful backlit keyboard, it goes for an attractive price of 185k. You also get a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE with this. Call us or chat with us on Whatsapp on 08038711448 for faster response.

 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 (5th Generation)
 2.4GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5GHZ
 Switchable graphics card of NVidia GEForce 940M and Intel HD 5500
 2GB Dedicated NVidia GEForce Graphics Memory
 Plus Intel HD 5500 Graphics
 Full 10 points touchscreen feature and lovely Keyboard back-lit
 DVD ROM
 Bang and Olufsen sound speakers
 Bluetooth
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch screen size
 Over 5 hours solid battery life etc.

Price is 185k

Package contents are: Laptop+charger+a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
phone/whatsapp number: 08038711448

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
greenchisom:

Hello sir, our new stock has arrived and we have got some powerful machines in there notably among them is HP Star Wars core i7 6th Gen with Nvidia GEFORCE 940M. I will PM u with the some pics and spec as l am yet to find time to upload them here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by greenchisom: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2017
solaceTK:

Hello sir, our new stock has arrived and we have got some powerful machines in there notably among them is HP Star Wars core i7 6th Gen with Nvidia GEFORCE 940M. I will PM u with the some pics and spec as l am yet to find time to upload them here. Thanks

Good to know, send some to me on Whatsapp
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Join the selected group of elite Star Wars movies fans and stand out from others with this unique almost brand new HP Star Wars 15" - Core i7 6500U - 12 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD Gaming Beast with 2GB Nvidia Graphics and lovely backlit keyboard
. It comes with a free wireless mouse at a give away price. You can call us or chat us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7 (6th Generation)
 2.5GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1GHZ
 Switchable graphics card of NVidia GEForce 940M and Intel HD 520
 Plus Intel HD 520 Graphics
 Unique backlit keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Bang and Olufsen stereo speakers with 2 microphone
 Bluetooth
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

More pictures are available on request.

Payment on delivery to major cities across the country. Thanks

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a super mint HP Envy m7-n019dx - 17.3" - Core i7 6500U - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD Gaming Beast with 2GB Nvidia Graphics, Touchscreen and lovely backlit keyboard. It comes with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE at a give away price You can call us or chat us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

 16GB ram upgradable to 16GB maximum
 1TB Hard disk
 Full HD screen resolution 1920x1080
 Touchscreen and a Lovely backlit keyboard
 DVD ROM, DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM
 Bang and Olufsen 4 stereo speakers with subwoofer and 2 microphone
 Bluetooth
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch screen size
 5 hours estimated battery life etc.

More pictures are available on request

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by bronx07: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Price
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
bronx07:
Price
come on whatsapp; 08038711448. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by Mathias2015(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP ENVY DV6 laptop with backlit keyboard in a clean condition at an attractive price of 95k.

 750GB Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 Intel HD 4000 graphics
 Backlit Keyboard
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 CD/DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 HP True vision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size
 Very solid battery life etc.

This Beast has lovely backlit keyboard that illuminate the keys and has powerful Intel 4000 HD graphics. Watch your HD movies and burn your CDs with the CD/DVD ROM. Also, enjoy outstanding music experience with the Beat Audio sound. It goes for a non-negotiable price of N95, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448
. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country.`Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Do you have this in stock, I need it
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mathias2015:

Good day sir, l got ur message on whatsapp, though this one is sold, thanks for choosing another one. By God's grace u should have it delivered to u in PH tomorrow.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mathias2015:

Hello sir, thanks a lot for ur patronage, we appreciate ur biz with us. God bless you, and pls help us anytime u can to leave a comment here.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by Mathias2015(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good evening boss, you're good to do business with. I got the HP 630, this morning in PH. I'm enjoying it now.
I will reach you for another one, a friend need it.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mathias2015:
Good evening boss, you're good to do business with. I got the HP 630, this morning in PH. I'm enjoying it now.
I will reach you for another one, a friend need it.

Thanks a lot boss, I will look forward to that. God bless you.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a super mint HP Envy m7-n019dx - 17.3" - Core i7 6500U - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD Gaming Beast with 2GB Nvidia Graphics, Touchscreen and lovely backlit keyboard. It comes with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE at a give away price You can call us or chat us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

 1TB Hard disk
 Bluetooth
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch screen size

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
solaceTK:
Join the selected group of elite Star Wars movies fans and stand out from others with this unique almost brand new HP Star Wars 15" - Core i7 6500U - 12 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD Gaming Beast with 2GB Nvidia Graphics and lovely backlit keyboard
. It comes with a free wireless mouse at a give away price. You can call us or chat us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

 1TB Hard disk
 Plus Intel HD 520 Graphics
 Unique backlit keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Bang and Olufsen stereo speakers with 2 microphone
 Bluetooth
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2017
solaceTK:

 1TB Hard disk
 Bluetooth
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch screen size

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 2:45am On Nov 18, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP ENVY 17, 16GB RAM, Gaming beast with 2GB Nvidia GEForce Graphics card. This Gaming Beast has a very beautiful backlit keyboard and comes with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE. You can call us or chat us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

 16GB RAM
 1TB Hard disk
 2.4GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1GHZ
 GT 840M (2GB Dedicated Nvidia GEForce Graphics Memory)
 Plus Intel HD 5500 graphics
 Webcam
 lovely backlit Keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Bluetooth
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inches screen size

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 2:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion G6 core i5 Gaming laptop with double Graphics cards, Radeon and Intel HD. It comes with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE. You can call or chat with us on whatsapp on: 08038711448 for faster response.

 6GB ram upgradable to 16GB maximum
 750GB Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.4GHz processor speed
 Switchable graphics cards Intel HD and Radeon graphics
 512MB Dedicated Radeon Graphics Memory
 Intel 3000 HD Graphics
 DVD ROM
 SD card slot
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 3:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a very clean HP Pavilion 17 Gaming Laptop with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE. You can call or chat with us on whatsapp on: 08038711448 for faster response.

 6gb ram upgradable to 16gb maximum
 750gb Hard disk
 AMD Radeon A10 processor
 2.1ghz processor speed
 AMD Radeon Graphics
 768MB Dedicated Video Memory
 Beat Audio
 Bluetooth
 webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inches screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2017
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a brand new HP Pavilion 15-AU018WM ultra slim Touchscreen Gaming Beast with 12GB RAM and 2GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS card. It comes in its original box, with FREE WIRELESS MOUSE, LAPTOP BAG AND UNIVERSAL MODEM, all at a give away price of 250k

 1TB Hard disk
 6th Generation Processor Laptop
 Switchable graphics card of Intel HD 520 and NVidia graphics (940M)
 GTX 940M (2GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory)
 Plus Intel HD 520 graphics
 Touchscreen and a lovely backlit Keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Bang and Olufsen sound speakers
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 15.6 inch HD screen size
 over 5 hours battery life etc.

Price is 250K
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, Carton and all the papers and WIRELESS MOUSE, LAPTOP BAG AND UNIVERSAL MODEM

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our product should call us to make arrangement on how to get it as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL PRICE SLASH: Massive price discount on this brand new laptop, no more 250k but 220k. Pls note offer valid last between 7 am to 7 Pm Friday 24th November 2017
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
solaceTK:
American used HP ENVY 17 Gaming Beast with 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD and 2GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS card for high graphics jobs. This Gaming Beast has a very beautiful backlit keyboard and comes with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE AND UNIVERSAL MODEM. it goes for a non-negotiable give away price of 220k.

 16GB RAM
 2TB Hard disk
 2.4GHz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1GHZ
 5th Generation Processor Laptop
 Switchable graphics card of NVidia graphics ( GTX 840M) and Intel HD 5500
 GTX 840M (2GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory)
 Plus Intel HD 5500 graphics
 lovely backlit Keyboard
 DVD ROM
 Bluetooth and Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 17.3 inch HD screen size

Price is 220k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE UNIVERSAL MODEM and WIRELESS MOUSE

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL PRICE SLASH: Massive price discount on this brand new laptop, no more 220k but 200k. Pls note offer valid last between 7 am to 7 Pm Friday 24th November 2017
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2017
solaceTK:
American used Customized HP ENVY 14 BEAT Special Edition Gaming laptop with 1GB dedicated Radeon GRAPHICS card at a non-negotiable give away price of 125k. Plus a FREE LAPTOP BAG AND MOUSE

 500GB Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 1GB Dedicated NVidia Graphics Memory
 Customized BEAT keyboard with fabulous backlit
 Bluetooth
 Apple like DVD ROM
 Webcam
 USB ports
 HDMI port
 14 inch screen size
 Good battery life etc.

Price is 125k
Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, a FREE LAPTOP BAG and MOUSE

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL PRICE SLASH: Massive price discount on this brand new laptop, no more 125k but 110k. Pls note offer valid last between 7 am to 7 Pm Friday 24th November 2017
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2017
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, almost brand new HP Envy m7-k211dx - 17.3" - Core i7 5500U - 12 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD Gaming Beast with 2GB Nvidia Graphics and lovely backlit keyboard. It comes with a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE and UNIVERSAL MODEM all at a non-negotiable give away price of 190k. You can call us or chat us on Whatsapp on this number: 08038711448 for faster response.

DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS ARE
PROCESSOR / CHIPSET DETAILS
 CPU: Intel Core i7 (5th Gen) 5500U / 2.4 GHz
 Max Turbo Speed:3GHz
 Number of Cores: Dual-Core
 Cache:L3 - 4 MB, 64-bit Computing

RAM DETAILS

 Installed Size: 12 GB
 Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
 Configuration Features: 1 x 8 GB + 1 x 4 GB
 Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
 Slots Qty: 2

HARD DRIVE DETAILS
 Capacity: 1TB
 Spindle Speed: 5400 rpm
 Type: HDD

VIDEO GRAPHICS MEMORY DETAILS
 Multi-GPU Configuration : 1 single GPU card / integrated GPU
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce 840M (2 GB Dedicated) and Intel 5500 HD Graphics
 Total Available Graphics Memory: 4 GB [color=#990000]

DISPLAY DETAILS

 LCD Backlight Technology: WLED backlight
 Widescreen Display: Yes
 Type: LED
 Touchscreen: Yes
 Diagonal Size (metric): 43.9 cm
 Diagonal Size: 17.3 in
 Display Resolution: 1920*1080 Full HD

MISCELLANEOUS DETAILS
 Integrated Webcam: Yes
 Sound: Beat Audio Stereo speakers, subwoofer, stereo microphone
 Wireless Protocol: 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
 Wired Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
 Optical drive: DVD SuperMulti
 Type: DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM
 Color: Natural silver
 Interfaces: 3 x USB 3.0
 HDMI
 LAN
 Headphone/microphone combo jack
 Memory Card Reader: Yes (SD Card)

BATTERY
 Cells: 4-cell
 Technology: lithium ion
 Duration: 5 hours

Price is 190K

Package content: 1 Laptop, original charger, FREE MODEM AND WIRELESS MOUSE

Visit HP website for more details.https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c04556394

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL PRICE SLASH: Massive price discount on this brand new laptop, no more 190k but 180k. Pls note offer valid last between 7 am to 7 Pm Friday 24th November 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idirect (x3 Series Evolution Model) Lnb And Buc For Sale At The Cheapest Price / The New samsung Solar Powered Mini Laptop, Upto 15hrs Battery Life For 70k / Sell Your Laptop Here Working Or Dead, Repair Ur Laptop And Buy Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.