Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Neurological Screening Test - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Neurological Screening Test (49260 Views)

Neurological Screen Test: Know Your Brain Condition. / Neurological Research Has Shown That The Firing Patterns Of Neurons / Cancer, Neurological Diseases Can Be Treated In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neurological Screening Test by Pejapaul: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
I FOUND ALL LETTER C' IS ON THE 7TH LINE, FIGURE 6' IS ON THE 4TH LINE AND LETTER N' IS ON THE FIRST LINE

1 Like

Re: Neurological Screening Test by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
MoltenMagma:
There is no N and C, just 6. I have checked several times yet I didn't see it.

My brain is not aging! angry
There are ! Jeez! I found all of them under 5 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Neurological Screening Test by Priest200(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
naptu2:
"C" is on the 9th row from below. "6" is on the 6th row from below.

abeg this tin na joke joor..i only saw 6 even afta d hint given i could nt si the N and C.xcep row to u mean anoda tin.
Re: Neurological Screening Test by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
naptu2:
"N" is on the 2nd row from the top.
First row close to the end.
Re: Neurological Screening Test by MyMentor: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Am suprizd some said dat C and N is nt there.
After seeing all dat, i thought OP was joking until ppl began 2 supriz me.
Tnx, Op.
Re: Neurological Screening Test by MyMentor: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
MoltenMagma:

This guy is joking and ageing.
Re: Neurological Screening Test by naptu2: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
all4naija:

First row close to the end.

Priest200:

abeg this tin na joke joor..i only saw 6 even afta d hint given i could nt si the N and C.xcep row to u mean anoda tin.

naptu2:

It all depends on the type of phone/view that you are using.

If you are using an Android phone, count five rows from the bottom and three columns from the right. You'll see the "C" there. To find the 6, count three rows from the bottom and five columns from the left. You'll see the 6. To find the "N", check the first row. It's on the fifth column from the right.

If you are using a blackberry, simply switch to column view and scan line by line. "C" is on the 9th row from the bottom and 5th column from the left, "6" is on the 6th row from the bottom and 5th column from the left and "N" is on the second row from the top and 9th column from the left.

If you are using a blackberry 10 phone, go to "options" on your browser and click on "reader".
Re: Neurological Screening Test by naptu2: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
saintneo:

How about my pictorial evidence? There is no N. Does this say that my opera browser is aging as well?

It simply shows that the Opera Mini browser doesn't show the full page, so the N is cut out, that's all. Try it with another browser.

I have tried it with several browsers and it shows on all of them (including the Opera Mini on my Blackberry), except the Opera Mini on my Android and that's because the Opera Mini doesn't show the full page, even when you use the rotate function.

The N is there. Many people have seen it. (Note that the person that created the thread cannot modify the first post because only supermods can modify the first post of a thread that is on front page).
Re: Neurological Screening Test by showafrica(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
MoltenMagma:

My bro...ur brain don waka...there is C, 6 and N there.
Re: Neurological Screening Test by lobito007(m): 1:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Don't doubt those who saw only 6. It's really awkward how opera mini on blackberry hid the C and N. It's one crappy browser. All that were on display were O's and M's. I had to use UC browser to locate the letters.
Re: Neurological Screening Test by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
naptu2:

grin Scroll up and check again. You'll see it this time (it's now in bold type).
Bloody Liar! No C and N! Mtcheeeeew
Re: Neurological Screening Test by naptu2: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:
Bloody Liar! No C and N! Mtcheeeeew

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You should have simply said that you haven't seen it yet, rather than trying to claim that there's no C or N.

naptu2:

It all depends on the type of phone/view that you are using.

If you are using an Android phone, count five rows from the bottom and three columns from the right. You'll see the "C" there. To find the 6, count three rows from the bottom and five columns from the left. You'll see the 6. To find the "N", check the first row. It's on the fifth column from the right.

If you are using a blackberry, simply switch to column view and scan line by line. "C" is on the 9th row from the bottom and 5th column from the left, "6" is on the 6th row from the bottom and 5th column from the left and "N" is on the second row from the top and 9th column from the left.

If you are using a blackberry 10 phone, go to "options" on your browser and click on "reader".

Do not use Opera Mini

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.