Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (49340 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by itspzpics(m): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2017
This viral photo was shared online recently. The woman is HIV+ while the husband and the children are negative to the deadly virus.

This is incredible!!!

Gist from Praizeupdates
http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-this-viral-photo-of-family-living-with-hiv-wife-and-others-hiv/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by itspzpics(m): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by itspzpics(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2017
this is hilarious

5 Likes

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Blackhawk01: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2017
Awwwwwwwnnnn... This is beautiful. kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by donstan18: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Awwwwwwwnnnn... This is beautiful. kiss kiss

Are you sure?

247 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by NLevents: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
It is always advisable to go for HIV test at least every six months. So you can tackle the virus before advancement.

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
1.It is possible.

2.S.X increases your chances of catching HIV...it doesn't mean you will get it every time.

3.If you take your drugs regularly...and keep your viral load low...very low...your chances of spreading the virus fall.

4.HIV pregnant women go for something called PMTCT. PLUS....taking your drugs when pregnant keeps the virus low.

5.Also, kids who are exposed to virus during delivery...can start taking drugs immediately...and yes get cured.

6.IVF means you can have kids sans sex, use condom at other times.

HIV care has come a long way.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
I'm happy for them

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by kay29000(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmm! Very odd. And look at how chubby and healthy the woman looks. As they say... HIV no dey show for face.

22 Likes

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Amajerry83(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by bolt000(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Awwwn.
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Kendroid: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
angry
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Linux007(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
cry
How it all started

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by BakireBulmaker: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Warrisdis
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Chidex2442(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
They is nothing impossible with god... meanwhile love conquers all barriers

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by cremedelacreme: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Most likely the woman got infected after giving birth to the children. For the husband to be negative, it shows the man has not slept with her after she got infected or he has been using protection. I love how happy they look even with their status. Happy family.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Pappyto: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
cry
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Boland(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
There is this look you are so curious to see in HIV + peeps.

Oh! Our mind can be crazy sometimes.

The woman looks cool and decent, perhaps the virus came in through other "channel" as opposed to what many will think.... grin

Nice family, may God bess them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Bigprick9inches: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
So how does he Bleep her without contacting it
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Olalan(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wonders of medicine...
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Vinstel: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
I knew it would be the woman that is positive. Hoes all over. OLOSHO!!!!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by chukkystar(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
She is HIV positive and chose to still live happily

3 Likes

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Pharaoh001(f): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fake news receiving serious attention now a days
undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by hezy4real01(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
She actually proud of it.... what's our business to judge
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
This is the issue I have with women. After playing rough and almost destroying their life in their youth, they will now look for one good man to settle with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
How come its only the mother of the house that is positive.anyway I like the concept.nobody can use their status to insult or bully them since they've bared it all out themselves.and it will also encourage and give liver to families living with the disease that there's nothing shameful about being hiv positive

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by BMCSlayer: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Anything for attention.
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Trollita(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wawu
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Well.......she got it after the birth of the kids

1 Like

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by chuks34(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
beautiful family

quite unfortunate the woman is +
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by anuoluwapo884(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Incredible but I guess she got that after given birth to both kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.