Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC (2170 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / N-power Under Fire As Applicants Lament Inability To Check Status / hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hello well meaning Nigerians, this is a passionate appeal to your heart.
I am fresh graduate with strong and burning energy to work in order to make ends meet.
I am 27 this year 2015. With BSc in Environmental Resource Management 2:2(3.46) second class lower.

Before NYSC, I have been assisting my education through the help of one Woman I worked for back then in Aba. Abia State. I have also tried my hands on learning and teaching computer basic Applications. I have good knowledge of ms word, corel draw , power point, pubkisher and advanced excel. I can code html5 and can design with AutoCAD.

I did my NYSC in ministry of Environment Lafia Nasarawa State.
I have tried to enrol for a certication course in portharcourt but the fee is high on me as I have nothing in my purse to make it work. The Programme is NDT ( non destructive testing)
And the fee is 300k
I am not asking for the money mentioned above, I need job to help my life as my family all are looking at me now helplessly. I am the primogeniture of my family and siblings are left for me to train in their education. My father is out of business now as a result of things I won't say here.
We all know what is means to be the first son of family of seven (7).

I really will appreciate any job giving to me now .
No matter how small the stipend is, I will appreciate. Since July 2nd I have applied in somany places , even took tests and aced it. Gone for interviews till now no response.
Whenever I read here online that some people landed job, I feel happy but can't stop asking myself if its my age or qualification that is keeping me at home since. I have tried to deal with this feelings yet it comes on and off.

I have good understanding and listening ears. I can't even boost of 1k now in my account. What have I done wrong God. Please pity me and have mercy on me. I want to return all Glory to you someday. My appeal on this platform is necessited after I have done few sacrifices as adviced by ppl to always donate cheerfully. But now my little brother whom I came to stay in Lagos with has been assisting me foodwise and sometimes he feels bad giving to me always.
I really appreciate his position now for me, but he is just okada rider.

Where do I go from here people?

I live in Lagos IDIMU side now.
My number is 08138681191.
Please good ppl. I can also work for volunteer job if my transport is being taken care of.

May Good God bless you all as you extend hands of assistance. God bless as many that will help.
Chidozie is my name.

Please pardon all form of errors seen in this writeup as my hands are shaking while I type and I am not calm at all.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
zieraw2005:
I am fresh graduate with strong and burning energy to work in order to make ends meet.
I am 27 this year 2015. With BSc in Environmental Resource Management 2:2(3.46) second class lower.

Before NYSC, I have been assisting my education through the help of one Woman I worked for back then in Aba. Abia State. I have also tried my hands on learning and teaching computer basic Applications. I have good knowledge of ms word, corel draw , power point, pubkisher and advanced excel. I can code html5 and can design with AutoCAD.

I have tried to enrol for a certication course in portharcourt but the fee is high on me as I have nothing in my purse to make it work. The Programme is NDT ( non destructive testing)
And the fee is 300k
I am not asking for the money mentioned above, I need job to help my life as my family all are looking at me now helplessly. I am the primogeniture of my family and siblings are left for me to train in their education. My father is out of business now as a result of things I won't say here.

No matter how small the stipend is, I will appreciate. Since July 2nd I have applied in somany places , even took tests and aced it. Gone for interviews till now no response.
Whenever I read here online that some people landed job, I feel happy but can't stop asking myself if its my age or qualification that is keeping me at home since. I have tried to deal with this feelings yet it comes on and off.

I have good understanding and listening ears. I can't even boost of 1k now in my account. What have I done wrong God. Please pity me and have mercy on me. I want to return all Glory to you someday. My appeal on this platform is necessited after I have done few sacrifices as adviced by ppl to always donate cheerfully. But now my little brother whom I came to stay in Lagos with has been assisting me foodwise and sometimes he feels bad giving to me always.

Please good ppl. I can also work for volunteer job if my transport is being taken care of.

May Good God bless you all as you extend hands of assistance. God bless as many that will help.
Chidozie is my name.

Please pardon all form of errors seen in this writeup as my hands are shaking while I type and I am not calm at all.

sorry bro the hard times will sure pass...i believe God is preparing you for a better future...pls read Habakkuk 2:3
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please MOD it can start with you. Put this where people can see it. God bless.
I can only remember
Lalastica#
Ishilove#

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by Zambux(f): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
zieraw2005:

And the fee is 300k

Chidozie is my name.

God is gonna grant u your heart desires.... Amen
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks to all that have commented. Please help me notify MOD to help a brother and put this where ppl can see it more .
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by mikigen(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lalasticlala; please front page! You never can tell who might see this and help. @ OP just keep trying your best, God surely will surprise you one day...our Graduates do see hell after school that sometimes you begin to wonder If you made a wrong decision to become a graduate. But in all God dey!
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by Danfuster(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
God will surely remember you. Hang in there

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by seunkeji5(f): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
God will make a way, where there seems to be no way.
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by tasceige(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
I understand your situation my brother, May the Good lord help us all in this trial times, Geology graduate here also but replies has always been "you know there is decline in oil price now, Lets hope for the best"
I know aint lazy though, we will all survive through this. sad sad
i know we have good people in Nigeria and on Nairaland.
Nigeria is getting there soon.
God bless Nigeria...
God bless my future boss/future customers
God Bless me
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by abimbawealth(f): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmm...God help us
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have faith that I will come back to testify Gods favour. I don't know how, but surely I will get a job. Thanks all.
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by ril19(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
zieraw2005:
I have faith that I will come back to testify Gods favour. I don't know how, but surely I will get a job. Thanks all.

YOU HAVE A GOOD SPIRIT BRO. JUST DON'T TIRE OUT AND DON'T BREAK THE LAW IN ANY WAY. YOUR STORY SHALL CHANGE WITH TIME.
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
ril19:

YOU HAVE A GOOD SPIRIT BRO. JUST DON'T TIRE OUT AND DON'T BREAK THE LAW IN ANY WAY. YOUR STORY SHALL CHANGE WITH TIME.

Thanks @ Ril19

I am optimistic time heals every injury.
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
zieraw2005:

Thanks @ Ril19

I am optimistic time heals every injury.
I do pray God grants u ur heart desires, all the best sire...

I like ur spirit; I really do wish I could help...
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by Yukirusi(f): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
zieraw2005:

And the fee is 300k

Chidozie is my name.

God'll grant all your heart desires, but i also think your siblings shouldn't depend on you completely. Just because one's broke, doesn't mean others should be broke too. I think your siblings can also do some, everyone has a potential and a gift to work with.
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by chukwuebuka077: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2015
God will answer your prayers..Amen. Please don't give up. I am sure GOD will remember you soon.
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by Nafizzey(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Sorry OP, i wish i can help but unfortunately am not in position. I pray all job seekers get their dream job soon

Cc: tonyebarcanista, passingshot, afam4eva, beremx, whynotthetruth, omenka, anonimi, truckpusher, tallesty1, firefire, biafraqueen, dearpreye, please come and drop one or two lines here and tell MOD to take this to frontpage. You never can tell who will see this, this sunday morning and heLp it. Thank you
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2015
The good Lord is your strength
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The good Lord is your strength
Thanks boss. Merry Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2015
zieraw2005:

Thanks boss. Merry Sunday
Amen and bless you too

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by palladin: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't give up bro, don't you give up. Trust me on two facts

1. You're not alone in this.

2. Hard times will surely pass and the scars will fade.

Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
palladin:
Don't give up bro, don't you give up. Trust me on two facts

1. You're not alone in this.

2. Hard times will surely pass and the scars will fade.

Amen. thank you
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good people I still need your help regarding my above plea. No amount of assistance in getting job would be regardless . Please Good friends.
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by ajasa4link: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
I feel ur pain bro, I advise you take your time online, do extensive research into companies you hope to work, get their addresses and move into the streets, locate them. When you get there u may see different barriers but don"t get discouraged, when u are finally given audience take the opportunity,use it well and with God on your side you will come out good.
Re: HELP: I Dont Want To Offend God Dueto Inability To Secure Job Since After NYSC by zieraw2005(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
ajasa4link:
I feel ur pain bro, I advise you take your time online, do extensive research into companies you hope to work, get their addresses and move into the streets, locate them. When you get there u may see different barriers but don"t get discouraged, when u are finally given audience take the opportunity,use it well and with God on your side you will come out good.

Thanks Friend. it pains me alot that I have gone round Lagos to VI, Agbara, Ikeja etc. The security personnels won't allow me Access the HR office since I am not on Invitation. many would say I should fill online forms. visit their websites, No form of recruitment is going on. Sincerely now, if I can get ppl who can help me drop my CV to various organisations they work, sincerely I will be glad. I keep trying my best from my end. don't know if it age or my qualification that's keeping me at home. God help me.

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Foods To Get Back To Applicants / NAFDAC Needs More Staff.. / Npower BREAKING NEWS: Lagos Recieves Her First Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.