Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Annoying Question Females Ask And Their Answer!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Annoying Question Females Ask And Their Answer!! (802 Views)

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them / 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Question Females Ask And Their Answer!! by creative11(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
1]. Are U a player? *Yes
REALMADRID FC wants TO sign
me next season* do dey expect
U 2 say yes?

2].why do U wan't my Pin ??
want to use it to burst balloon.

3]. Can U die 4 me? My name is
surely not Romeo

4]. My Bis will soon expire,
what am i going to do? return
the BB to the seller and get a
Nokia 3310

5]. If I sleep over in your Place,
hope Nothing funny will
happen? No, trust me we
would just perform night vigil

6]. Hope U won't break my
Heart? If u don't put it at the
edge of the table...

7]. Can U take me out? sorry are
U in prison?

8]. Pls come and pick me.. like
say she be beans.

9]. I think ave missed my
period.. then ask the class
captain for the next class!!!

10.] Can't you get a Car? Shey
your Papa get Car when him
dey Higher Institution?

GET MORE ON FAMILYPARLIAMENT.COM
Re: Annoying Question Females Ask And Their Answer!! by domopps(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
One Lasu babe in her finals just asked me 2days ago " What do you want from me " and I told her wisdom and understand.....

Cheeeeers
Re: Annoying Question Females Ask And Their Answer!! by Donald3d(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
domopps:
One Lasu babe in her finals just asked me 2days ago " What do you want from me " and I told her wisdom and understand.....

Cheeeeers
hehehehehehehe,he who lacks wisdom should ask ,hehehehehehe ,na Bible talk am o, no be me ,bros u funny

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix Of The Week / 5 Most silly Things Nigerians Do Online / Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.