Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers (1681 Views)

Center For Asking Stupid Questions!!! / Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them / 10 Stupid Questions People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers by yeman05(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2016
10 STUPID QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK
1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
No bros, na picmix...lol
2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask me, O boy na light be that?
No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol!
3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no well'? Em well, e just dey practice how to vomit make he for do freedom.
4. You just wake up from sleep; person come ask you "you don wake?" No oh, I come buy bread wey I go chop for dream.
5. You see woman wey born new pikin; u come
ask her "madam u don
born? " No ohhhh, she buy am for OLX...
6. You greet person "good morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin you don
wake?
No ohhhh, I dey sleep walk... .
7. My guy ask me "O boy where u dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd him ask me "Wat is happening there?"
No Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO*
8. My neighbour sees me opening the gates to drive out and asks me, U dey comot? Not at all... I
be the new gateman...
9. I dey watch film… my guy enter come ask me "Guy na film u dey
watch? No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia...
10.U see me dey chop indomie come dey ask me, O boy, na indomie u dey chop so? No ohhhh. Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.
As it stands now, abeg l need to ask u one question, no vex abeg.
Shey na for Nairaland you dey read dis message??
Feel free to add yours... Morning folks

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers by mbaka0433: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Noooo......i dey chat for BBC

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers by yeman05(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Noo.....nah fr goal.com front page
Re: 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers by gboisgroups(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2016
No na LABEORUN you dey.
Re: 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Guy1sadFacebooking)
Guy2:Watches Guy1 on facebook and then ask..
Are you on facebook?
Guy1:No am facingNairaland..
Re: 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers by tompat86(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Armed robbers attack u in the middle of the night with guns and matchete and ur wife ask:"honey,who are these people",reply: "they are my uncle from the village,they are here for d new yam festival..lol
Re: 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers by saintgreat: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
noooo na for newspaper

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Of October Jokes / Couple Of The Day Photo / Broda Shaggi: Funny Videos Compilation Of Broda Shaggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.