Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Word Power. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Power. (289 Views)

Healing Word: Power For Bodily Healing In Christ Today / Do Nigerian Christians Lack The Word Power To Argue Logically? / Word Power: Free Phone App For Christian Living. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Power. by uchkochi(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
In the world of the spirit. A word is the same thing as power. Hebrews 1:3 says that God upholds all things by the WORD OF HIS POWER. If all powers belongs to God, what then is the devil using? Beloved the devil is using the words of men against men. What you say, privately or publicly, secretly or openly goes a long way to determine what you get eventually. The devil is a manipulator. He makes things to appear so bad so as to push you to SAY it to authenticate it. But tonight I cancel every negative word working against you. In the name of Jesus Christ. Open your mouth and declare 'I CANCEL EVERY NEGATIVE WORD SPEAKING AGAINST ME IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME'

(1) (Reply)

Habakkuk 3:17-19 / What Life Is Not / Was Jesus Sent To Be Crucified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.