Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) (55738 Views)

Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo) / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Candyrain(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:
grin...stop jor,am blushing embarassed
Madam stop blushing, blushing don add money for market grin
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Candyrain(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:
tongue
when i told you to move on punky asap....you think say na joke grin
Hahahaha... But this ain't about Punkie, it's about you.

1 Like

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2015
So he's distracting her on the left with a kiss and stealing her meat on the right.
Such prayer mehn grin

2 Likes

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by DOCTORDONE: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Nothing could be better..
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by misspicy(f): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2015
generalissimo:
You guys have a great family. Your baby is cute
thanks smiley
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by mondee02(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Abbykem:
They are doing that in their house. Besides, don't tell me that u would rather prefer a woman that ties wrapper around the house, u be deeper life bro?
No not as if im a deeper life, but the way they are over emphasizing on the pix like a perfect family, maybe he beats her sef, them no know

3 Likes

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Qualer: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Nina4u:
This is lovley

I sure say you go make better hang-out buddie! abi i lie?? cool
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
eyeon:
I don't want that exact kind of family in that picture.
wat is wrong wit d family. lets av ur view
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by KelvinKelt(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Funny enough
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Can you imagine? Catlova which babalawo are you using to catch Misspicy because I'm sure she's not doing this with clear eyes. Confess now.

Punky we may have to use Ouija board, pls go get it.

Lol. Where they both at?
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by HARDDON: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2015
shumuel:
What We Men Really Pray For

There is no man on planet Earth that isn't wishing for a wonderful family, we all do, and our prayers has always been ''Lord give me a wonderful wife and a happy family''.

We never wish to be cheats, no none of us wished to be that, we just want a loving and caring wife who knows her duties well and also good at them.

Well the photo below is a picture of what we Men really wish for in our marriages.

Wonda where it all go wrong then!

During d first preggy?
Having diff levels of libido?
Getting tired of one soup?
Lack of spice n dead romance?
getting used to each other?
Lack of respect?
Nagging?
Husby not fulfilling his financial responsibility?
Secrets?

Where does it all go wrong?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Treasure95(f): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Why is the guy trying to steal meat from the frying pan

1 Like

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nateben(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Everyone just dey talk there own, dem no notice say the guy dey thief meat from the lady pot.... Lol

3 Likes

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:
that is me and catlova with our baby grin
Catlova ke??
Ratlova ni?
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Candyrain(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol. Where they both at?

They may be at the grandma's backyard doing only what God knows what. You want to go check if they are there?
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Diorin: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Wonderz shall never end in marriages
www.speakforum.com
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Candyrain:

They may be at the grandma's backyard doing only what God knows what. You want to go check if they are there?

Lol, maybe they went to church. Why aren't you in church, Can? tongue
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Seventeen(f): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Eyaaaa, smh.... Sorry guyz, marriage is much more than sex appeal. Whats so special about a lady wearing bum shorts cooking. There is much more to marriage than that.

3 Likes

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by dualsurvey: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
eyeon:
I don't want that exact kind of family in that picture.
Which exact one do u want then?
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Catlova ke??
Ratlova ni?

undecided
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol. Where they both at?

We are enjoying our sunday grin
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Candyrain(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, maybe they went to church. Why aren't you in church, Can? tongue
I did my church service in my room. Is it not allowed?

1 Like

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Candyrain:

I did my church service in my room. Is it not allowed?

Lol, we must be the members of the same "church" because that's where I attend service too, in my room
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by lekxaid007(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2015
these are nairalanders celebrating there birthday today.
..........wish them all the Best

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Sister Lizzy

Sorry,I've been sweating profusely

I just descended from the mountain!
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Candyrain(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, we must be the members of the same "church" because that's where I attend service too, in my room

Hahahaha... Hope you paid your tithe and offering. If you didn't I'll be coming to get it. It's a sin to not pay it so I don't want you to commit sin. grin
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahaha... Hope you paid your tithe and offering. If you didn't I'll be coming to get it. It's a sin to not pay it so I don't want you to commit sin. grin

Can, is a man sucking his thumb "swag" over there? Please tell me this aint true lol. Come see this other thread grin
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by ewizard1: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
mondee02:
Now i dont see how this dicture portray a happy home, a sagging husband and a bumshort wife and child and you guys are saying cute, happy family, where is the proof?
Lolz... I think that's the life every hustler wish to have. (Including me). You prefer the Mama and Papa Nkechi type... thats cool.
Young,Simple and Lovely Family - Lord I pray for!
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2015
As I dey see dis pix for dp on BBM.whatsapp and facebook, I know say e go soon reach nairaland....
Some gurls wey cannot cook jollof rice, dat cannot fry dodo too imagine themselves as dat lady abi?
Na d lady booby I admire for d pix tjooor

2 Likes

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2015
shumuel:
What We Men Really Pray For

There is no man on planet Earth that isn't wishing for a wonderful family, we all do, and our prayers has always been ''Lord give me a wonderful wife and a happy family''.

We never wish to be cheats, no none of us wished to be that, we just want a loving and caring wife who knows her duties well and also good at them.

Well the photo below is a picture of what we Men really wish for in our marriages.
What you want not me
And why is the mumu guy sagging
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by banio: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
You could not mention one spice that men need in marriage. Let me help you.
1) Men need their wives to be very good in bed
2) Men need their wives to often initiate bleeping
3) Men need good cook
4) Men need loyal and faithful wify
Ops pls add others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.