Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) (55722 Views)

Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo) / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by ewizard1: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Treasure95:
Why is the guy trying to steal meat from the frying pan
I guess he want to keep his mouth busy! grin He used the kiss to divert her attention the other way! Sharp guy! The little son too soiled her mum's headtie with his milk.

1 Like

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by ewizard1: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2015
I just madly live the picture!
The illustrator of this must be a young and promising dude. trying to sketch out his feelings.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Twill92: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Even the so called cool family... the guy still cheats!... baddest dude....stealing meat since 240BC...

bhet wait oooo... what if the lady is just a maid? #justsaying ni o
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Candyrain(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Can, is a man sucking his thumb "swag" over there? Please tell me this aint true lol. Come see this other thread grin

What other thread Punkie? And no I don't do thumb sucking. Just as you rightly called me I'm a man and men don't suck their thumbs. tongue

1 Like

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2015
Candyrain:

What other thread Punkie? And no I don't do thumb sucking. Just as you rightly called me I'm a man and men don't suck their thumbs. tongue

Kikiki. Whew.

It's a thread titled "what do you think of this nairalander". It's one of those "rate me" threads that have become synonymous with this section
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by gohzieh(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:
that is me and catlova with our baby grin

Lmao! The OP said its for men not women!
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by mondee02(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
ewizard1:

Lolz... I think that's the life every hustler wish to have. (Including me). You prefer the Mama and Papa Nkechi type... thats cool.
Young,Simple and Lovely Family - Lord I pray for!
Lol i like it too sha
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
mysticdollar:
Please stop watching too much Hollywood movies

So what shld we watch; Nollywood?!
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by yoksy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
May God mould my man to b dat or even beta
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by shumuel(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

what ni? shebi u say u dnt love me and i move on...how m i funny undecided

errrr... I still don't, its funny how you keep calling on Naijaboy as your crush and now its catluv Next it would be who ? Thats why i said so, get it ?
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
swtdrms:
Exactly what am looking for in a family, so lovely. I wouldn't know if BecaciaBarbie will accent to dis, lets see what says she.
Lol awwwwwh so sweet of you!!!! But I'm sorry, I'm actually engaged to my man.

I hope you do find a beautiful and wonderful woman, that will always make you happy for the rest of your life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by swtdrms(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol awwwwwh so sweet of you!!!! But I'm sorry, I'm actually engaged to my man.

I hope you do find a beautiful and wonderful woman, that will always make you happy for the rest of your life. cheesy

**Mogbee ooo, falls from a tree and faints**

Do u know for how many years i've bn searching for u? Now found you and you re telling story, I NO GREE

Its only u or no one else

2 Likes

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Pdizzle(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abbykem:
Shoroniyen undecided. U will always cheat, na ur way tongue

Oyamilenu o. Some of us are good you know wink
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by misspicy(f): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
shumuel:

errrr... I still don't, its funny how you keep calling on Naijaboy as your crush and now its catluv Next it would be who ? Thats why i said so, get it ?
guluma...why are u now mentioning them?
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by shumuel(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
yoksy:
May God mould my man to b dat or even beta

Amen to that smiley

1 Like

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by shumuel(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

guluma...why are u now mentioning them?

kikiki Lol, calm down, i didn't spell their Monikers right, so they both won't get a mention, tongue scared
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by shumuel(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
bulldoza:

What you want not me
And why is the mumu guy sagging

Yeah, and am gonna tell the whole World about it, jealous ?
Nigerians are very funny, na the sagging you see ba, is he in a bank or at home ? Funny people.

1 Like

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
mondee02:

No not as if im a deeper life, but the way they are over emphasizing on the pix like a perfect family, maybe he beats her sef, them no know
4get d negative side of it and enjoy d view of d pix. It's sexy, romantic and homely.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pdizzle:

Oyamilenu o. Some of us are good you know wink
2% of u, I know about that.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by shumuel(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
HARDDON:

Wonda where it all go wrong then!

During d first preggy?
Having diff levels of libido?
Getting tired of one soup?
Lack of spice n dead romance?
getting used to each other?
Lack of respect?
Nagging?
Husby not fulfilling his financial responsibility?
Secrets?

Where does it all go wrong?

hmm we all just make the mistake in forgeting how and why we fell in love in the first place, if that day is always remembered then i don't think we would ever have marital problems.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by OBK247: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
That is exactly what took me to ori_oke oromi adayo yesterday, may God give me a happy family Jare.....
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by eyeon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
dualsurvey:
Which exact one do u want then?
My own.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by eyeon(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
afolag:
wat is wrong wit d family. lets av ur view
I have my reasons.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by shumuel(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
UjSizzle:
So he's distracting her on the left with a kiss and stealing her meat on the right.
Such prayer mehn grin

Lol, its called Love, if he didn't Love her he wont be betraying her with a kiss wink

he won't even near her or anything that its hers or want anything by her, note that.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by villavic(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:
that is me and catlova with our baby grin
when catlova never even propose to you...END TIME BABY NIYÈN SHA
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
He he he, I see bum-short, I see food.

Every man will always respond to the combo, love or no love. Some men would do same to a maid dressed in such manner.

In as much as I want a happy family, I don't think the photo is something I will pray or wish for. It is not a true test of a "happy family."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please let us have a photo when they celebrate their 20th year anniversary.

Majority of families start this way before crumbling/separation.

Young couples are not to be emulated, I celebrate anniversaries more than celebrity and photoshoot weddings.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
villavic:

when catlova never even propose to you...END TIME BABY NIYÈN SHA

undecided what dyu know. Oh! So u were expecting us to tell u all abt our life here ni?

And the baby making process too bah? U want to see that one too?

tongue
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Pdizzle(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abbykem:
2% of u, I know about that.
Your folks ain't holy too. Matter-of-fact the worst tongue
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by dualsurvey: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
eyeon:
My own.
God will give to u according to ur heart desire.
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pdizzle:

Your folks ain't holy too. Matter-of-fact the worst tongue
Durhhhhhhhh tongue
Re: What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) by emperorzz(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
If I get dis right u re sayin men crave for a woman wit big asss, big boobs, cooks well and bears lovely children..guy u re spot on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.