Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Today Is Christ The King Sunday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (14499 Views)

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make some noise for #Christ the humblest of all..
All hail him, who put heavenly glory aside, and decided to be born of a carpenter..
All hail him who as a very popular 'pastor' back then, did not amass wealth from his followers in the name of offertory..
All hail him, who fed his 'church' members..
All hail him who chose to be broke, so broke, he had to 'trek' on the sea, and ride a borrowed donkey..
All hail the real #Nigga..
All hail #JesusChrist the Universal King..

1 Like

Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Empredboy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
uzolexis:
Happy Feast of Christ the king smiley smiley

No procession here in Belgium sad
yours had been done during the summer, while we in Africa do ours during the dry season.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by gladokpe(f): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Triumphant entry of Christ......proudly catholic
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by jeremybenedict(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
cold:
All hail Christ the zombie
are u an atheist ,quy may d qood lord 4qv u if u r...and please y sayin tins lyk END TIME on NL...anyways ENDTIME comments
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Nigeriaismine: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
christ is indeed the KING of kings
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by wordcat(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
BABANGBALI:
i have given you enough notice,now go fok yourself

Only those holier than thou like u do fok themselves
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
jesus igwe oo
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by TI1919(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
I see
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by MattChidi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Happy solemnity of Christ the King Feast. He's truly a king forever! ''...Our celebration today is focused of Jesus Christ the universal king. We are today drawn to Jesus Christ the King who reigns for eternity. That our lord Jesus Christ is King is not a figment of imagination or mere wishful thinking; testimonies abound in the scriptures: Psalm 24:10 . Tells us that he is the king of glory. Psalm 47:10: Calls him the one who reigns over all the nations. Isaiah 9:6-7. Calls him our ruler, the Wonder Counselor, Mighty Father, Prince of Peace whose kingdom will have no end! Zecharia 9:9. Calls him our King that rides humbly, triumphantly and victoriously on a donkey. Jeremiah 23:5-6: The prophet acknowledged him as the righteous branch from David and the king that will reign and prosper. Zecharia 14: 9. Calls him the King of all the earth. Matthew 2:2 . Calls him the King of the Jews. Matthew 28:18: Says that all power in heaven and on earth belongs to him. Luke 1: 33 : Says that his kingdom will have no end. Luke 23:38. His executioners confirmed him as the King of the Jews. John 1: 49. Calls him the King of Israel. Rev.17:14. Calls him Lord of Lords King of Kings. Exodus 15:11 : Says that there is no one like unto Him among the gods; glorious in holiness, fearful in praises doing wonders! ...'' -An excerpt of Fr. Bonnie Nkem Anusiem homily...

1 Like

Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Amaechi5(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes Jesus bu eze
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by ERAKAMUS: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
IkUKU01:
dnt u no seun is also a non christain and a fanatic?
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by apogeez(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
My frist time to make a front page in nairaland obia burukwa na Religon that means GOD want worship him. and i dance today ehh tore my jane. Lol

1 Like

Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by sabi99(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Truly Christ is d King of all cos at d mention of his name, every kneel on earth,beneath d earth and in heaven shall bow and proclaim that truly Jesus is d Lord of Lord......happy Christ d kings day.........please if u r a catholic just carve out time n browse about rev fr Amorth who is d highest living exorcist of the vatican..........and also browse about Anneliese michel(germany 1975).............
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Emeka71(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes I'm even observing one at Christ The King Church, Egbeda.
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by scholes23(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
JESUS BU EZE
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by akaahs(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jesus i bound down for YOU, Jesus ebanoooo. Oh hail the King.
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by sabi99(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
amen my brother. thank you.
u r most welcome
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by julietleo1: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
had my own Christ d King celeb in owerri. It was my first tym of hving it in d east. It was so mch fun. Hapi Christ d King celeb all.
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
St.Andrew Parish Saminaka,Kaduna state Procession

Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by STARGREEN(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Christ is The King and forever King. I love a day like this and today is also my birthday but Chris came first

1 Like

Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by akposking(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Rich4god(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Aruthy:
St.Andrew Parish Saminaka,Kaduna state Procession
Hmmmm... Una still do procession despite the insecurity.
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrSmith007:
I always enjoy the procession.. dancing and singing in victory..

Insecurity had to force most churches stop having processions..
Eeya, lucky us then. we had a procession in my chaplaincy here in school and it was glorious. we did it with all the parishes in ogbomoso, and I danced wonderfully because its going to be my last procession in ogbomoso.
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
apogeez:
My frist time to make a front page in nairaland obia burukwa na Religon that means GOD want worship him. and i dance today ehh tore my jane. Lol
no be only you oooo my brother, I danced like my life depended on it. Glory to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by MrSmith007: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Eeya, lucky us then. we had a procession in my chaplaincy here in school and it was glorious. we did it with all the parishes in ogbomoso, and I danced wonderfully because its going to be my last procession in ogbomoso.
ogbomoso is quite safe.. I stay in Jos.. I guess you understand
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
IkUKU01:
Christ d king of my soul!! If u r not in st augustine chaplaincy kogi state university den u miss die..#christmass on my mind
lol, if you're not in st. Thomas more Catholic chaplaincy, then you missed. happy feast day my dear.
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrSmith007:
ogbomoso is quite safe.. I stay in Jos.. I guess you understand
yeah I understand dear. May God's protection never elude you.
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
faustinalove:
Happy christ d king celebration to all "practising' catholics..our procession here starts by 12 noon... I have kept my strong flat sandal ready so that i can dance without d fear of my sandal cutting midway...

I am proud to be a catholic..congratulations to every proud catholic here on nairaland..we r proud of our faith and we r truly one holy and apostolic church..

love u all
we love you too sis
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by glamz007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Can we stop dividing Christianity pls... What's wrong with saying your a proud Christian?
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by MrSmith007: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

yeah I understand dear. May God's protection never elude you.
Amen... and you too Pearlz. Tnks Dear
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrSmith007:
Amen... and you too Pearlz. Tnks Dear
you are welcome bro
Re: Today Is Christ The King Sunday by AngelJennifer: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Sounds good but it is irrelevant. The fact that it is instituted by a mortal makes it idolatry.

Repent and come out of Babylon

Do you mean your place of worship is babylon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Didnt Foresee Atta Mills Death / Killing In Self-defence Is It A Sin Before God? / Challenges Of Being A Pastor’s Kid: Travail & Personal Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.