Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

You Were Never Told This Because They Never Want You To Know! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Were Never Told This Because They Never Want You To Know! (666 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) / 6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Were Never Told This Because They Never Want You To Know! by UncleSnr(m): 6:02am On Nov 22, 2015

It has been war, brain tasking, theatrical and practical observations of things around, it has given rise to scientific experiments for ages, made religions and religious explanations and dogmas shine, created whoosh wishes and so on. What is this all about? This quest is as old as man and the universe put together, but is it possible to ever know what they never want us to know? This is the reason for this write-up, to carefully analyse that which they never want us to know. Who are you? How did you come here? What are you made up of? What purpose or purposes are you fulfilling? What are the benefits of identifying these true truths? We are nothing but basic science and I will clarify things within this article using simple yet sound basic science theories. Before you criticise me, which I gladly entertain, make sure you have read to the end of this article and possess sound ideas of the points raised, even when you have reservations, this will make for constructive and educational discuss.

Before I resonate with this topic, I want to sincerely state that no knowledge base can ever be understood without applying reason. The dictionary defines reason as; “to compute, count, calculate, think, and judge, or, to find the logical explanation and justifiable rationale for the cause. A mechanism used to venture behind the curtain of consciousness and to bring forth the stratum of unconsciousness.” The Swiss psychologist and psychiatrist, Carl Jung, understood the considerable importance of the application of reason and synchronicity in the transformation of the unconscious perception, spiritual awakening and fomenting of order. This method-reason has been employed by Africans the earliest founding fathers of inventions and knowledge, more of this in this article. Sad and painful is the fact that modern African men and women are alienated from reason and reasoning. A learned friend of mine, some couple of weeks ago in a chat, implied by his comments, said that reasoning is a sin and to approach God’s words with logic and coherent analyses is a prelude to doubts and a sin to God. Just imagine this disposition and the adverse effect it will have on this great continent of Africa, on Africans, if people who are supposed to know better sound like so, and are completely drowned by religions mental chains! Therefore I implore all to reason with me.

My article when distributed may alert certain quarters to some underlying truth, however, the information is not new to many, but the sense and ingenuity employed to interweave the knowledge and application of principles for understanding will certainly give rise to emancipation and the healing of souls to the entire race of mankind, especially of black Africans, to those who shall willingly open their eyes to the deep healing process of this writeup. This write up is a sound proof that religious dogmas are far away from reality and should never be embraced, also that all these while, some scientists, by secret alliances, have hidden the applications of facts to the existence and make up of mankind from the vast majority. I promise to make this write up as simple and interesting as possible since it is science inclined and I know most of my audience is not science orientated, however, I know many are acquainted with basic science and theories. I shall link science to happenings around us and link it too with metaphysics or esoteric science for better understanding and clarity. It all has to do with our spiritual awakening! After now my atheist friends will be known as “spiritual atheists”, a right humor to reawaken them for more strides in the expose of religious falsehood viz-a-viz hidden application of science to man. With thought provoking subheadings, readers are encouraged to sit with cups of coffee as we stir the ship of true truth once again using reasoning!

Abeg, it is too long jaare, continue reading here http://www.studentsdiary.net/articles/never-told-never-want-know/
Re: You Were Never Told This Because They Never Want You To Know! by amiskurie(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Pls summarize,life is too short to waste much time here.
Re: You Were Never Told This Because They Never Want You To Know! by UncleSnr(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2015
amiskurie:
Pls summarize,life is too short to waste much time here.
The truth be told, there is no summary, click on the link to read the full article, the stuff too long. But it is very interesting and educating.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Belong? / Muslim Americans Beg Trump To Stop Accusations / Has Nairabet And Co. Taken The Place Of Sunday Service Away In Our Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.