Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) (42329 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Dis is getting out of hand

Instead of me to feel comfortable in d presence of d so called people dat r suppose to protect us, i will be fearing for my life

Dis is sad
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Okpueze1(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2015
Soldier go soldier come... Mr Buka and his cohorts should be treated accordingly for their nefarous act if this is what transpired.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by AmazingDanny(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2015
common BH dem no fit overcome, na civilians dem sabi beat, no wonder they die like fowls. Bunch of Useless fools
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2015
do they have to look brutalized before you know rights has been infringed.

1 Like

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2015
MrSmith007:
Wickedness.

I saw Lasisi... End time beating grin
Like play like play Lasisi don dey turn celeb for nairaland oooo.
End time sha
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by goldman777: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2015
Lt. Col m.bukar hmmm
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by tmxme(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2015
This one no be soja beating o... They still look clean na. I fear those people die embarassed
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by igahdavid(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2015
This is terrible

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by youngberry001(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2015
tola9jaa:
Go and fight boko haram not innocent civilian
come join us and stop talking trash dere boy!!

#military
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by poseidon12: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2015
The thugs called Nigerian soldiers pick their victims. They cannot do this with just anyone. I hope the victims are not letting this go. They should get a lawyer and go to court. They can also report to the military police. When people encounter this type of situation, we should help the victims by discreetly recording the incident and making the recording available to the victim to help in seeking justice. We can at least snap the thugs' vehicle to help in tracking them down.

1 Like

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by conyema12(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:
They don't look brutalised to me .
Yes most military personnel in Nigeria need to be trained and retrained ,but for one of the brothers to have said this is democracy and so on and so forth ,could it be the brothers were also trying to prove something ?

Unfortunately Soldiers are trained to subdue any form of insurbordination,its the training so that statement could have infuriated them and a statement like that would have come with an attitude too

When we seek to understand before we are understood we save ourselves a lot of stress.

Is it that you did not understand the English the OP wrote or that you have a soldier relation.

Someone bashed their car while driving recklessly, or have you forgotten how the law enforcement guys drive on Nigerian roads. And all you are saying is that they have no right to complain.

Imagine yourself in that condition and edit that shi.t you just wrote there. Its people like you that are spoiling this coun3

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by poseidon12: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:
Yes most military personnel in Nigeria need to be trained and retrained ,but for one of the brothers to have said this is democracy and so on and so forth ,could it be the brothers were also trying to prove something ?

Unfortunately Soldiers are trained to subdue any form of insurbordination,its the training so that statement could have infuriated them and a statement like that would have come with an attitude too

When we seek to understand before we are understood we save ourselves a lot of stress.
It is your type that encourage thuggish behaviour from our soldiers. I wonder if you encountered soldiers from civilized countries. So because they tried to assert their right by reminding the soldiers that we are supposed to be in a democratic setting, they deserve beating, right?

4 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by LaMangolagos(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2015
all the soldiers in Lagos should be transfer to the north to face Boko Haram, they are just here doing nothing, and let the once in the North come to Lagos. i think the federal govt should send those in lagos there, they have enjoyed too much.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by bikefab(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2015
Their mates are in borno, yobe, adamawa doing Nigeria proud and they are bullying unarmed civilians. Talk about professional misconduct.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by lifenajeje(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2015
You have a name report the matter to the military police they don't take nonsense and are there to enforce discipline.

My neigbour used his military friends on me.I reported the matter to military police Ojo cantonment they picked up my neighbor and he produced the unknown soldiers used in molesting me.

Later they apologised and I forgot the matter
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by tiredface: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2015
THAT'S YOUR COUNTRY,YOUR SOLDIERS, DEAL WITH IT. MAYBE THEY SHOULD COMPLAIN TO THEIR MASTERS, THE FULANIS. I'M CERTAINLY NOT PART OF YOUR DIS FUNCTIONAL, PRIMITIVE, USELESS, SO CALLED COUNTRY.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Eddygourdo(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2015
They thought it was nairaland land where you open your mouth and talk anyhow. The country is lawless and only the wise survive. They assume we who runaway once we see those untrained baboons are cowards. Now see what their intelligence and sharp tongue brought. Wise people avoid these uniformed animals talk less of hoping to engage with them in meaningful dialogue
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by IbukaDantata: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:

You sound moronic sincerely. I cant believe a litrate person will write such irrational and extremely stupid comment.

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by magicminister: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:

I am sure you come from a lineage of cowardly slaves.

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2015
In addition to fighting corruption, the president should look into the impunity in which soldiers treat civilians. They are suppose to protect the country for goodness sake, not brutalize civilian citizens.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by durasome(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=40277840]

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-soldiers-brutalised-us/

one of my prayer point.every time is,dear lord lead me not into any confrontation.with any of the forces in Nigeria. to them, you have NO right AND they deal with you anyhow they feel like and nobody question s them.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by kraftsta(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
okeyumez:
These men looks like sturbon mushin touts. They don't know the meaning of brutality
When I read posts like urs I actually get to accept the fact dat some humans like u need to b recycled into maybe tissue paper or sumthing more useful...we are in a democratic govt n dat should find a way to get into dat ur thick skull and dat ur brain dat needs urgent antivirus update...

1 Like

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by sabi99(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2015
They av bn using innocent civilians as their punch bag..............they even askd d guys to roll, buh we all know that these are d type of soldiers who wud indulge in self induce rolling on sighting the shadows of boko boys b4 they now run 200meters in 8seconds to escape instead of combating them....wicked soldiers in d wicked generation..........sometime if they don't av d strength to beat u they wud tell u to do 250 press ups on d spot, and when u do 3 press ups they will count it as 1, so if u do 6 pressups they will count it as 2.........wicked souls.....
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by bigtt76(f): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Exactly my thoughts too. BTW there's no rank in the army called Lt. Commander except in the Navy.

Confessng:

1 Like

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by CoralEdge: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Bros don't worry they will soon be sent to North East to fight BH then they will test their might and strength with them. If they intentionally bashed your bus and at the same time beat you up in the process and also ask you to repair their own, never to worry what goes around comes around they will not escape the law of karma. I PROPHECY THIS TO YOU.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2015
some Nigerian soldiers are drunker, they ain't well trained. illiterate men. much weeds and bitches
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2015
okay.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by xtervaganza(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:

yo a fool and a low life idiot

They don't look brutalised? How about you shoot them then, you Muppet

And then you said they were wrong to remind the sons of wh0res we are in a democracy? How cute? Soon you'll be a victim of those rascals and I'd be happy to hear you talk crap about how you were subdued

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by lezz(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:

Bro , seems you need training as bad as those Nigerian soldiers.

Did those civilians look like bokoharam or an armed enemy? A soldier that stoops down to the height of engaging in a physical duel with civilians is nothing better than an untrained, armed criminal using state powers to rob, steal and intimidate.

In saner climes, those bunch of uniformed slow-wits would be dismissed and handed over to civilian courts for further reorientation.

In an ordinary event such as the one in question, the soldiers are in no position to "subdue" anyone, it is a matter of traffic regulations and traffic authorities and not a military matter.

Soldiers cannot subdue anything outside their sphere and the situation as described by the op is not within the scope of those soldiers to subdue. If those fools are half the men they claimed to be, then we should like to see greater zeal in dealing with national threats and terrorism bedevilling this country .

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2015
They cannot fight boko haram and dey act as advance commando, Bruce lee to the civilians......... bloody people
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by haywire07(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Lmao
Embarrassment of life .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) / People Murdered By Cultists In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.