Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com (3046 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. / Goal.com Comments Section Diasbled? / Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by dayokanu(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2009
Inspite of your extreme anti-EPLism. . . . . . . I still agree with a lot of these - expecially that last line!

I talk with facts

Germany are defending champion in the UEFA u-17 and U19 tournaments

In the just concluded UEFA U17 Germany walloped England 4-0

At the last U17 world cup. Toni Kroos and co whipped England 4-1.

Englands best player at the Last FIFA world cup was Owen Hargreaves who plays outside EPL.

Definitely the future is bleak despite all Wengers poultry experiments
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by DrKitaun(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2009
@DK

if only u would borrow some brain, u might come good !  cheesy

he has a right to support a club no doubt . . .

what doesnt feel right is that he has been anti-English of recent, compare and contrast that with the final ahead . .

in saner environments it wont work that way but as usual the idiots at FIFA have a way doing things the prejudiced way . . .

Havalenge supported Lehannson ahead of the elections then, didnt it cause some uproar ?

and best believe it, when I SAID HAVALENGE IS GREAT, I MEANT IT IN A SATIRICAL WAY, JUST LIKE I COULD HAVE SAID HAYATOU IS GREAT  cool
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by tkb417(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2009
Platini has a right to his opinion ?

OH I GET IT ! OBJ WAS RIGHT TO HAVE SAID PDP WOULD RULE NIGERIA FOR EVER  

and even Dimeji is justified to have called for the militarization of the last rerun in Ekiti state

hmmnn . .
hehehe
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by RuuDie(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2009
@ DK,

Well. . . . u really do have stress with the EPL, don't you

All i'm g'onna say is, you're defintely right on some counts, i'm not a fan of the EPL, i'm a UTD faithful. . . . . I love the La Liga teams, I adore some of the portuguese and am impressed by the Bundesliga - i still believe that the average teams in those leagues are by far better than the average EPL teams and their standard of play is light years ahead but the fact stands that tomorrow night, like or not, a team from the EPL will emerge as Europe's very best and you'll just have to live with that for a whole season or more to come!

Back to issues at hand - Michel Platini. . . . . . he can say whatever he likes as long as he doesn't take it to the extent of fixing matches for his beloved teams!
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by chidichris(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2009
if there are english words like controversial statements, controversial decissions, match fixing etc related to football then platini has some explainations to make.
if uefa can sneak a referee out of a country, then the officiating has a question mark. in football, we have had situations where refrees come back to either appologies to the victimised teams or confess foul play.
what will u say if the refree for the finals go to the press and tell them that he likes man u so and that he likes their way of playing?
for the fact that u are occupying such a sensitive position, you do not allow your sentiments to overtake ur sense of reasoning.
as a leader, u do not allow the people u lead to have doubts about ur abilities.
who was the last uefa president? and did people complain about his position in the same manner.
if platini continues this way, he will not last in that position.
he must learn to be neutral as a leader in sports.
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by RuuDie(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2009
chidichris:

if there are english words like controversial statements, controversial decissions, match fixing etc related to football then platini has some explainations to make.
if uefa can sneak a referee out of a country, then the officiating has a question mark. in football, we have had situations where refrees come back to either appologies to the victimised teams or confess foul play.
what will u say if the refree for the finals go to the press and tell them that he likes man u so and that he likes their way of playing?
for the fact that u are occupying such a sensitive position, you do not allow your sentiments to overtake ur sense of reasoning.
as a leader, u do not allow the people u lead to have doubts about ur abilities.
who was the last uefa president? and did people complain about his position in the same manner.
if platini continues this way, he will not last in that position.
he must learn to be neutral as a leader in sports.

what. . . . . . UEFA was s'posed to just allow the fans have his head

As a leader, are you not s'posed to have personal opinions. . . . likes, dislikes etc. Just quit trying to relate Platini's personals to Chelsea's loss becuz ultimately, thats where all your rants are leading to.

Tell me which football manager, FA or Club has complained since Platini made those statements
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by lovesong123: 9:01pm On May 27, 2009
Hello dear,
My name is sonia, i am a beautiful and romantic young girl from africa, i saw
your profile today and loved it, i believe we can
click together and make something good out of it, you can contact me directly
through my private email adress
thus;(soniadogba26@yahoo.com) this will enable me to send you my pictures
and tell you more about me.
i will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
sonia.
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by dayokanu(m): 2:07am On May 28, 2009
but the fact stands that tomorrow night, like or not, a team from the EPL will emerge as Europe's very best and you'll just have to live with that for a whole season or more to come!

At leasy you are alive to see Man Utd disgraced this night.

This is the most one sided finals in 5 years. Friends who are not football fans are wondering if this is what a typical football final looks like despite Barca playing a makeshift defence with yaya Toure as a central defender Sylvinho as a full back Like Man Utd playing Carrick as a central defender

Man U played a full team
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by dayokanu(m): 2:22am On May 28, 2009
if only u would borrow some brain, u might come good ! Cheesy

he has a right to support a club no doubt . . .

what doesnt feel right is that he has been anti-English of recent, compare and contrast that with the final ahead . .

in saner environments it wont work that way but as usual the idiots at FIFA have a way doing things the prejudiced way . . .

Being a Gayyner is quite challenging I understand.

But you have not told me why George Bush or Clinton could campiagn for McCain and Al Gore and the opponent still won
Re: Platini Lauds Barcelona's Football Philosophy - Goal.com by RuuDie(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2009
dayokanu:

At leasy you are alive to see Man Utd disgraced this night.

This is the most one sided finals in 5 years.
Friends who are not football fans are wondering if this is what a typical football final looks like despite Barca playing a makeshift defence with yaya Toure as a central defender Sylvinho as a full back Like Man Utd playing Carrick as a central defender

Man U played a full team

Can't argue that now. . . . . can i

it was dreadful. . . . . . utterly dreadul!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Fc ,,,, Know Ur Players / PICTURES- Mario Balotelli's Camouflage Bentley Continental GT / Lyon Vs Liverpool [1 - 1] On Wednesday,4th November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.