Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record (62393 Views)

Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by 1kinggy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
rheether:
Vet med? Why didnt he just do med?

You no read him story?

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Engrpj:
Broke a Record...For Real When 3 people in my Scholl from different set Obtained the 11 Distinctions complete.

Dr. Sadiya 08/09 Session. 11 Distinctions
Dr. Mutah. 12/13. session. 11 Distinctions
Dr. Alkali. 14/15 session. 11 Distinctions

Reps...Unimaid
Bros make dem come try am for Unibadan now. Dem go hear am
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by xtervaganza(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
I know him...

He's close to my sister who is one of his lecturers
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Engrpj(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Bros make dem come try am for Unibadan now. Dem go hear am

Bros..Unimaid has one of the standard Vet. Medicine in Nigeria... They were the first school to Adopt the 1 Carryover Repeat scheme...
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mohammedmagnus: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
chynie:
I pray he don't turn to terrorist
bro you have better things to pray for... mind your business

3 Likes

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by youngguru23(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why I no go romance? undecided
When I no be impotent?
Shey na book dem go marry abi.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by softvio(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Toeyoursea:
I don't want to play along tribal lines wink , but there is this tribe in Nigeria that is always associated with news of this sort (i am from that tribe grin)

you must be a stewpiid fool to start the tribal card..other fools will follow suit
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mrbillz(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
rheether:
please read, it helps a whole lot. He already mentioned reasons in his post. Reading helped him achieved this. Please endeavor to read ok!

3 Likes

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mrbillz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
youngguru23:
Why I no go romance? undecided
When I no be impotent?
Shey na book dem go marry abi.
ROMANCE GO PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE NA
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by youngguru23(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
mrbillz:
ROMANCE GO PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE NA

People wey no get 1st class no get work abi.

Many first class dy on street dy roaming abt, for job.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by chynie: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
bro you have better things to pray for... mind your business
and to end terrorism is among them

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by johnnexy77(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
AyaSulaiman:

https://www.naij.com/644004-meet-talented-student-broke-record-university-ibadan.html

So someone this brainy can come out of Iragbiji after all. Its obvious he never grew up in his hometown. Ain't in anyway tribalistic here but by virtue of being posted for service to Iragbiji in Osun state and seeing how the standard of education there being at its lowest ebb. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised.

Congrats Olayinka
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mrbillz(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
youngguru23:

People wey no get 1st class no get work abi.

Many first class dy on street dy roaming abt, for job.
so you would encourage your kids to bag 3rd class or pass cos u see first class roaming about looking for jobs...
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by InLuvWithChrist(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
rheether:
mumu stp askin jamb qustn.. Read it wella

2 Likes

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mrbillz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Readers are leaders!
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mohammedmagnus: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
chynie:
and to end terrorism is among them
yeah, says the guy who's terrorising me on the internet. i was just minding my business then you jumped in from God knows where.. meet the Muslim across your street kill him. after killing him tell me if you better... christians don't know how to talk since 77bc
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
sukkot:
yoruba always doing big thangs grin

Igbo too as well as Hausa are all doing great things!!!! Happy sunday!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by youngguru23(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
mrbillz:
so you would encourage your kids to bag 3rd class or pass cos u see first class roaming about looking for jobs...

First class, scnd class, third class or pass. The main thing is success. Nobody go take certificate go meet baba God
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by InLuvWithChrist(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
may dis guy juz cary in result go North go wrk... 4 mnths afta u go bgin de pose nii... Na d highest pay wrk 4 north.... #mineIzComingSoon
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by chynie: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
yeah, says the guy who's terrorising me on the internet. i was just minding my business then you jumped in from God knows where.. meet the Muslim across your street kby ill him. after killing him tell me if you better... christians don't know how to talk since 77bc
how is your plauge my problem just tell your brothers in inslam to stop killing
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mrbillz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
youngguru23:

First class, scnd class, third class or pass. The main thing is success. Nobody go take certificate go meet baba God
Your perception and mentality is quite derailing. I dont hobnob with people with your kind of orientation...
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by youngguru23(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
mrbillz:
Your perception and mentality is quite derailing. I dont hobnob with people with your kind of orientation...

Lol... Pens down... grin
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by sukkot: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ezechinwa:

Igbo too as well as Hausa are all doing great things!!!! Happy sunday!!
Very true. i was just trolling by mentioning just yoruba but we are all doing big thangs. happy sunday to you too brah
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mohammedmagnus: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
chynie:
how is your plauge my problem just tell your brothers in inslam to stop killing
you can't even spell well. i would have blamed auto correct. Nah this is just to bad. don't worry i will tell them, and you tell your brothers to stop inciting my brothers with your hatred and foul words like they have been doing since the time of my Prophet SAW. kapish
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mrbillz(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
youngguru23:

Lol... Pens down... grin
LOL
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by beatrice11(f): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
rheether:

i guess u didnt read d article

2 Likes

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Ademusiwa1a: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
The country of western Nigeria congratulate him for his success. Hope to meet him soon

Signed the emperor of western Nigeria
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Sike(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh Lord, let my children do better than Sadiq. And don't stop giving Sadiq the wisdom and understand.

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Engrpj:

Bros..Unimaid has one of the standard Vet. Medicine in Nigeria... They were the first school to Adopt the 1 Carryover Repeat scheme...
Baba I no dey follow you argue o. I only said make dem come try am for Unibadan. Shikenah!
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by bjay13: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Great minds do exceptional things... Good ambassador u'll b bro.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
HowAreYou:
Omo Yoruba Ni mi o...SWAGGER! cheesy

What's your name?.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by kunyeo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time brain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / Is It Still Possible For Me To Graduate With Second Class Upper 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.