Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" (2203 Views)

Davido's #30billionconcerts Becomes The First Nigerian Concert To Trend Worldwid / Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by vivianblog3(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Yester-Night at an Event Hosted By Naija Fm Station In Lagos Nigeria, we celebrated one of the men that opened the doors to comedy as we know it....a veteran in the comedy industry. May you live long BABASALA. Big shout out to Naija FM for putting up an amazing show, see Photo of "Babasala" Below.

Source http://viviangist.com/meet-the-first-nigerian-comedian-babasala

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by vivianblog3(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Yoruba with Talent Choi !!!
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by tunnyl(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2015
Yes!. Old indeed
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by jbl007(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2015
vivianblog3:
Yoruba with Talent Choi !!!
Explain abeg...
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by dam4wummy(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Remember those big eye glasses

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wow!
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by jmichlins(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Well respects but sadly, I don't think Nigeria has the spirit of remembering their veterans unless your a politician. That said, it all begins with you remembering that veteran in your field today.
happy sunday everyone and Corpus de Christus to all my cathiolic fellas
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by youngberry001(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
oga babasala chaiii d funniest yeruba man grin

and olaitan babatunde AKA langogo may his soul rest in peace!!!

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by vivianblog3(f): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ lalasticlala
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by Funbox3: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
We all got the raw talent

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by pretydiva(f): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eya...dats gud of him
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by Adatob(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by kay29000(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
I remember Baba Sala and his big tie. Choi! I don old o! I need to go and marry. Maybe I will marry Linda Ikeji.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by silverdam(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
I wonder how the Igbos will feel about this... I'm sure they would come up with their own theory.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Comedian "Babasala" by vivianblog3(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Alan Rickman Who Played Prof. Snape In The Harry Potter Is Dead / Yoruba Actress, Kemi Afolabi And Her Daughter Rock Same Hairstyles / Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In New Adorable Jumpsuit To A Comedy Show Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.