Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence (1040 Views)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
When it comes to attending church services, my attendance is almost zero. The recent church I attended, I attended it because of a lady I met at the ATM sometimes ago and she invited me to her church. Since the going between her and me don get K-leg, I no dey go again

So today, I decided to shame the devil and attend the Redeem church which is less than 2mins walk from my house. Today was Thanksgiving Service. So it was activity filled: the children came out and sang and then did a dance choreography, so also were the youths. After the youths were the married men's turn, who came out jejelly and lip sync to the evergreen Odun Lo Sopin by CAC Good Women Choir. Even though the men were singing off key as people in the church could not hide our laughter to their cacophonous and incoherent voice to one of the most popular gospel lyrics in Nigeria. After the singing, the men said they just wanted to appreciate God in their lives and that of their wives and children- simple and that was all.

When it was the turn of the married women to sing, drama com set sail. Before the women were called, they(the women) all went to the back of the church to have a brief meeting. When they were eventually called, they first sang and danced, afterwards, one of them came out with a short piece of paper in her hand. She started reading from the paper about how the women take care of the house, cook for her husband, wash clothes, take care of the children, carry pregnancy for 9 months, almost die in the labour room and so on and so on..

It was a serious laughing things in church today oo and I really enjoyed it. After the women left the choir stand, I loved the announcer who's a man. He said: women and politics! Just now now, dem don politicise thanksgiving in church, and that if he had known, he would have called the men after the women so that the men too can fire back at them. Even if men no fit carry belle, at least we dey shit hard shit with serious effort. Besides, we men dey carry the sperm all our lives. We just deposit small amount in a woman for nine months and they were making drama out of it. Say wetin happen sef

Women, I hail ooo

Cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Issorai
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by Brainaic(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
The church is a interesting social gathering. It can be fun at times.
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by yorke1: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
*yawn*
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
yorke1:
*yawn*
Lol.. Wetin na
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by sissylucy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iranu

see d trash u posted...wetin concern us concern how ur today service tk go after a long absence,opened the thread was expecting to read somtin reasonable or funny sef only for me to be disappointed..yeye
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brainaic:
The church is a interesting social gathering. It can be fun at times.

Today was really fun oo. I promise to attend more often
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
sissylucy:
Iranu

see d trash u posted...wetin concern us concern how ur today service tk go after a long absence,opened the thread was expecting to read somtin reasonable or funny sef only for me to be disappointed..yeye

Haba, sister Sissylucy. kilode? Smile small na
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by OKUCHI11(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
kingbee109:

Today was really fun oo. I promise to attend more often
ur pastor go happy to hear this ....more offerings
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
OKUCHI11:
ur pastor go happy to hear this ....more offerings

Lol..
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by cybercrackerftp(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: My Experience In Church Today After Several Months Of Absence by cybercrackerftp(m): 3:47am On Feb 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Disciplined In Church Via Suspension? / Is God Literally Made Of Light? / When Your Pastor Is A Military Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.