Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic (5561 Views)

Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by melalily: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
The singer attended a boxing match between Miguel Cotto and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on Saturday night with her husband, Jay Z, wearing an extra low-cut and slinky black gown that did very little to hide her boobs.

More photos >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/super-sunday-h0ttness-beyonce-put-her.html

Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by midehi2(f): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by amtaken(f): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Her face looks like that of a pregnant woman.
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by Anijay1212(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sure why not,are you not enjoying the show?
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by jaymejate: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Something that i paid for? ABI O FE KU NI? SHE WAN DIE?
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by Drajah(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
YES na....well the thing is that I "burn bush" a lot so I might not even see what she's putting on....
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by faith551(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
This lady is not even half as beautiful as they term her

3 Likes

Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by Nemesis99(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nope I won't but I prefer seeing bey dress as such grin
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by Funbox3: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
No I won't dress like this

Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
beyouncey in sam smith voice
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by akposking(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by drizslim(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
amtaken:
Her face looks like that of a pregnant woman.
hmmm u sabi pregnancy symptoms, which lecturer taught u those
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by engrMikemd(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by amtaken(f): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol I just know.
drizslim:
hmmm u sabi pregnancy symptoms, which lecturer taught u those
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by MrCork: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
melalily:
The singer attended a boxing match between Miguel Cotto and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on Saturday night with her husband, Jay Z, wearing an extra low-cut and slinky black gown that did very little to hide her boobs.

More photos >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/super-sunday-h0ttness-beyonce-put-her.html

1. Is she yor wife?......fuk no!! angry

2. isssit any of yor ghana business? ....fuk no!! angry

3. Can u arfod to date a lightskin female?.. fuk no! angry

4. Do u hav moiney/job?......no comment .... fuk no!! undecided

5. U no her but does she no u exist?......fuk no!! angry

6. She gots moiney an can where wot she likes.....do u hav moiney an can where wot u like?....fuk no!(No ofeense).
angry
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by lovely17(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2015
I concur
Re: Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic by fgjavhka: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2015
did very little to hide her boobs.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Breeze Did To This Lady Having A Photoshoot On Lekki Toll Bridge / Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post / Why Michael Jackson Changed His Skin Color Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.