Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) (35785 Views)

Used Infinix Hot4 Needed In YOLA / Samsung Distributes Free Galaxy Note 8 To ALL 200 Passengers On A Flight / Csr: Itel Mobile Donates Bags, Writing Materials To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by teeboila(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
who send them? abeg go pay your fine make we see money execute 2016 budget
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by simplisity(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Nice 1. Buh dis won't stop dem from paying d fine undecided
Hahahaha! Abi they shld pay d fine first, bf any other thing.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by damton(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
kosplateau:

Ur governors and fg must pay N18K minimum wage and N5K youth unemployment fund.

Where is the undertaking signed in that respect
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by sabi99(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
I no wan make dem pay d fine cos na only our govt go chop am, none of u wey dey nairaland here go smell d money, so if dem go dey use am dey render help 2 d IDPs and d likes, dah one dey ok
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by rman: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mtn foundation has been doing this for years, this is not about the fine. Google mtn foundation and get informed

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by marlockj: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
ELVISHOT:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pE54AsZfE6Y/VlFyPw6QrlI/AAAAAAABPNo/KdVQ0V8SZrI/s400/mty1.jpg[/img]

MTN Foundation distributed food and non food items such as mattresses, cooking stoves, pots, soaps, detol and indomie noodles to the refugees at Malkohi IDP camp in Yola, Adamawa state.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com.ng/2015/11/photosmtn-distributes-materials-to.html?m=1

If them like mke dem distribute the whole market.they mst pay the fine.

Simple
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by bumi10(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
if dey want make they distribute heaven and earth to them

they must pay that fine.

am watching them in 3D, let me see how they won carry magic commot for the hook.

mdi ara

1 Like

Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Efisko1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
y is every1 just hating MTN
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by dabigwalls: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
MTN has done this for many years.

Government is just broke and they just fell victims.

I commend MTN Foundation for their consistency.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by dabigwalls: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Balkan:
Why are they doing this now?. Since how many yrs in Nigeria? Pls, they should pay the fine first.

Get your facts tight MTN Foundation has done more than some local government for many years now. They give scholarships and always provide mattresses for victims of flood disasters. Please get some education before getting online.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by dabigwalls: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=menix post=40292334]Expired matress

NCC should fine the Fine on ground for for carrying out their social responsibility late..

Don't sound like an ingrate. It may have no meaning for you but the guys sleeping on bare ground value the contribution.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by menix(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=dabigwalls post=40293822][/quote]

Ingrate

100% sure u guyz have a shop where egg grates re sold else ow would you ve learnt that word "Ingrate" easily..

I Lie
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by sanko05(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Airtel sure pass!
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Anamachi3(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Meanwhile

Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by dabigwalls: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
menix:

Ingrate

100% sure u guyz have a shop where egg grates re sold else ow would you ve learnt that word "Ingrate" easily..

I Lie

You just exposed your silly self! Eggs are sold in "crates". Whatever joke you were trying to pull got punked.

After all is said and done don't be an ingrate niga!!
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by dabigwalls: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mattresses are valuable. They have done very well.

They should help Nigerian universities with good mattresses too and secondary schools across the country.

Nothing like a good rest after the trouble of the day.

God bless MTN.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by jomoh: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
udemzy101:

Naaa... They are only trying to reduce tax

Lol. I know, just being sarcastic.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by menix(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
dabigwalls:

You just exposed your silly self! Eggs are sold in "crates". Whatever joke you were trying to pull got punked.

After all is said and done don't be an ingrate niga!!

U just came up with another word "silly"
Is ur dad's name billy

Now I see where u got that word...

What is punked Could that also relate to a name in the family
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na them know. All I know is 12am tonight I shall continue my nightly routine of staying out in the cold stark n a k e d bathing in pig's blood and holding prayer sessions to make sure the NCC harden their minds regarding the 1.04trillion naira debt.

My combined money mtn has misplaced over my years of steady patronage is enough to buy a plot of land. They should pack their load and leave the country!
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by akposking(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Austin234(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh! MTN, I wished u were doing like dis b4 now, u wouldn't have attracted such a hatred for ursf

Well, not too late to make amend. But remember d fine oo
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Ryda(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
They wanted sympathy frm Nigerians so?
they had to distribute all those stuffs to d IDPC. mtn mke una go pay up o

i still cnt forgive them for my #50 they deducted when i picked one of those their useless calls angry
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Ndeewonu: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Banter1:
How does these change the fact that, they are still going to pay the 1.4trillion fine.

It's N1.04 trillion, and not N1.4tr.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Sacramento4real(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Do not be surprise to see those same materials in the market the next day. Nor be 9ja we dey?
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
No marra wat,u can't takethe spots off the leopard!
MTN giving out dis materials is a big problem to me becos the will find a way(either caller ring back tune tiffin or pilfering or airtime on outgoing callz),to collect small percent 4rm me!
Like dis our boizbdey sing,"afta de reggae,play da blues",de haf done well,let dem nw pay our fine asap.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mtn foundation is different from Mtn Nigeria oo. But I Really want them to pay the fine
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Mackson01: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na confirm eye service be DAT . Forget that one . go pay your fine
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice one MTN
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Aashik(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pay your Fine Mr!!!!!!!!!!!!! ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
MTN una thank you o
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
gift or no gift. u must pay ur 5billion dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics) / What Does Dual, Quad, Hexa, Octa And Deca Core Means??? / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.