Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Tutoring Services? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Tutoring Services? (3545 Views)

"Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos / 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Tutoring Services? by kikelom0(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please Nairalanders, is there any Nigerian tutoring website?
Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by officialnaija: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
der was 1 I can not recollect anymore.
Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
officialnaija:
I was the one who posted about this thing earlier today, I don't know why the mods took it down honestly.

Anyway, my dear I sent my own consent form since ohhh, and I'm already being tested. The testing process is actually really straight-forward and honestly, we are not the only ones AT ALL in that Onyenkuzi business Kike. See how questions were just being claimed left and right, so far I've only been able to answer 3 questions: One was N1,500, the other two N2,000. The price is in the heading of the message with the time you should complete it under and I'm teaching Chemistry so the questions were just going quick quick.

I think I have a good chance of getting employment and I hope I do after this trial week. Choi! I can't wait to start getting my alerts.

Nice just picked interest in this. I decided to do some Google search and I found this

www.jideokonjo.com/p/onyenkuzi.html?m=1

Interested Nlanders can visit that site
Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by Kbworld: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
oyenkuzi means a teacher in Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by ojemeka: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
kikelom0 thank you so much for bringing this into my notice.

I sent my resume and application and I received the handbook and consent form. I quickly filled out the consent form and sent it back to him and since then I have already made N2,500 just answering one question. I understand what you mean officialnaija, me too can't wait for the trial period to finish so that I actually start getting my dough.

Oh, another thing for people applying is check your spam. He doesn't reply with onyenkuzi@jideokonjo, the reply comes with his personal e-mail so it can get lost in spam.

Good luck to all of us oh.
Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by sexaddict08(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
kikelom0:
Earlier today, I came across a post here on Nairaland about Teachers and Students wanted for a teaching job that could bring up to N35,000/wk but for some reason I can't find it here again. Maybe the mods took it down, but I don't know why because the business is actually authentic from what I've seen so far.

I sent in my resume and subjects I can teach to the e-mail address onyenkuzi@jideokonjo.com as directed, and did not really expect anything assuming it was just one of those roadside jobs that come here to lie.

But my oh my, was I surprised by what came in my e-mail after I sent my mail.

I got an e-mail saying:

It's a very serious something oh. I've attached pictures of the handbook and I'm about to go to Cyber Cafe to scan my signed consent form.

I just said let me tell you about my own experience with the service so far, so that anybody that is looking for quick online job from home that pays well would know about it. I know the hustle we all do here on Nairaland, and it would be selfish of me to just hide my knowledge.

Look at the hand book and if it's something you think you can do, e-mail the Jide with your own resume and subjects you can teach. Hopefully we all get in.

I would keep updating you as things happen.

I could have say run for your life but just be careful. that first quote looks fraudulent.
Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by sexaddict08(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
ojemeka:
kikelom0 thank you so much for bringing this into my notice.

I sent my resume and application and I received the handbook and consent form. I quickly filled out the consent form and sent it back to him and since then I have already made N2,500 just answering one question. I understand what you mean officialnaija, me too can't wait for the trial period to finish so that I actually start getting my dough.

Oh, another thing for people applying is check your spam. He doesn't reply with onyenkuzi@jideokonjo, the reply comes with his personal e-mail so it can get lost in spam.

Good luck to all of us oh.

checking your spam folder calls for concern. OK?
Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by ojemeka: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
sexaddict08:

checking your spam folder calls for concern. OK?

Thank you for your concern sexaddict08 but the spam thing is a personal problem on my system. A lot of valuable e-mails go into spam on my computer and I just check there from time to time.

Anyhow I think a job like this is not hard to find out if it's fraudulent or not. I've been seeing the questions, everything stated in the document is how it is in the business, and if I get picked after my trial period, it's just to wait until next week to see if I get paid or not. A fraudulent business won't pay and a legitimate one will so it's just a matter of time.

Thank you for your concern anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by Dollarjunkie: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2015
Onyenkuzi = teacher in igbo

Jide = Yoruba name

Okonjo = Igbo-delta name

Answer one question and get as much as 2,500 (Your Papa na dangote + father Christmas join?)

One don't need a soothsayer to know that this is a huge scam with same person leaving so many comments on this thread with different handle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by Chrisx1x(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Onyekuzi is a scam
Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by accelion(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
@Op from the email you got from them above, you should be the one to ask them questions on how to write an acceptance letter. Seems like my Niece's construction of words. No! No!! For me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by ODUBEZE: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
So all of you are still making the invincible cash? None of you have actually collected it!
hmmmmm...
It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tutoring Services? by alterswerve(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kike, would you be nice enough to let us know when you've confirmed that this practice is genuine?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage / Work From Home Sales & Marketing Job At Entrepreneurs Trust Fund / Lng Portharcourt Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.