Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Open Letter To Bloggers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Open Letter To Bloggers (282 Views)

Popular Nairaland Artiste Writes An OPEN LETTER To BLOGGERS / DJ Hacker Jp Pen Open Letter To DJ Jimmy Jatt And All Nigerian Djs / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Bloggers by supaslim(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
NOTE:
That the upcoming singer and rapper you ignore today could be the Super Star e.g me(SUPASLIM) of tomorrow.
That upcoming you charged high rates for promo today, would have a massive hype and twitter trend for free by you tomorrow watch out for me (SUPASLILM)
that upcoming you talk to anyhow today, would be the one you would call "baba" tomorrow while seeking for favors.
Tomorrow is too BIG.
We (the upcoming artistes) are not saying you hosted ur blog/sites for free.
Neither are we saying you shuld promo our songs for free but please be considerate, na hustle all of us dey hustle and as for me passion. Don't think that because LINDA IKEJI don buy house and car tru blogging u sef must do it, we all wanna be successful but not by "extortion"
We could really work together to get what we both want! I pay u to promo me, I invite my many facebook, Twitter, BBM, whatsapp and even instagram friends all to visit ur blogs and hence downloading my song from that ur blog thereby giving u massive traffic too. And come to think of it sef na una go still gain pass cos the money dey always go una hand so what are we crying about Just make it affordable!
Thanks so much! God BLESS us all!!!
Download my new song: Peppersoup on. www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660 LIKE my PAGE: www.facebook.com/supaslimmusic
BBM:21DD8895
Tel: 08139514145

(1) (Reply)

Gold Price Poised To Soar In 2015 / Jemiconx_mercy Lyrics / [vb Music] Sojay – Best Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.