Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Popular Nairaland Artiste Writes An OPEN LETTER To BLOGGERS - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Popular Nairaland Artiste Writes An OPEN LETTER To BLOGGERS (343 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" / A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party / Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nairaland Artiste Writes An OPEN LETTER To BLOGGERS by supaslim(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
lemmi talk my own.
I used to pay many bloggers then to promote my songs especially #Peppersoup atleast that's what I thought they used to do. Not until I found out that they were just mere song uploaders and not real bloggers ((That is Just upload the song and give you the artiste the link to share)). To promote a song isn't just by uploading it on ur blog/site its by trending it (the song link) on ur blog, on some or even all the fcbk groups u (blogger) belong to, even create a topic for it on nairaland, on ur blog fcbkpage for atleast a week. and on ur timeline on both fcbk, twitter and instagram even on whatsapp groups but these days! bloggers dnt do that! why should I den pay Na xo xo wizkid and davido song dem go dey blog for free, people wey no even send them talkless of paying. That won't give you the needed traffic you crave for.
For the bloggers!!!! The real truth is "Na upcoming artiste songs fit make you blow". In as much as you want to make money, and u also want people to know about your blog, work hand in hand with the upcoming artiste, they can be of great help too Because na the so called "upcoming artiste" go still dey help u trend your links and even website/blog name to all their social media handles, thereby giving u traffic. So be WISE!!!! Shoutout to #Mikkyplanets and #UnibenBlog
My name is SUPASLIM
Twitter:@supaslimmusic
Fcbk: supaslimmusic
IG:@itzsupaslim
U can google search: "supaslimmusic" to download any of my songs.

(1) (Reply)

Dj South – Wave Mix / Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You [piano Cover] Zin Updates !! / Welcome Nigeria's Newest Budding Music Talent - Magon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.