Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) (4807 Views)

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos / Weird Toilets Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) by iclass1: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Woman Sitting on Man Toilet Although the precise location of this commode is unknown, it looks like it wouldn’t be something I would want to see as I enter the ladies’ room. It is a plastic-ish looking man that is waiting for a woman to come and sit on his lap. And he’s naked, or at least appears to be that way. It doesn’t show the bottom part of it, but we can all use our imagination as to what it looks like down below. I’m not sure that a lot of people would want to go as far as to try to think of what the rest of it looks like, anyway.

Re: One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) by deewhone(f): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
I have no choice than 2 call dis an end time toilet...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) by tunnyl(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time toilet. Like my end time crusaders would say.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) by igraman(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
this kind toilet go dey mk ladies hornny

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) by ableguy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time toilet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Essay Questions On Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Competition / Happy Birthday Ishilove!!! / Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.