Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Three Paths - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Paths (88337 Views)

Silent Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
''Mummy said I should enter the room and sleep'' the child replied.

''Lets continue this gist in the parlour'' Fejiro replied. She pulled Okiemute's hand and they walked out into the dingy parlour. The air was damp and the settee smelt of damp clothes and piss. ''Wetin dey smell for here again?'' Fejiro yelled.

''One of the kids go don piss again before e enter room''

''I hope it's not Felicia, she is getting too old for this rubbish''

''E fit be the younger ones. Jare sit down for stool make you nor go stain your nightie. Tomorrow we go sun the cushion''

The moment they sat down, Okiemute continued in a low voice ''he said there was no vacancy but he sha asked me what I could do''

''Okay. Does he have friends that can help you before you help me?''

Then Okiemute began to laugh ''my dear nor be so oh!''

''You nor go help me before?''

''Of course I will help you. What I mean is that he could not promise me anything. The man spent good time telling me how I could be an employer of labour myself instead of waiting for government. I appreciate the talk sha but nor be that one dey do me. He is into contract and stuff sha''

''Sweet''

''Bástard money stacked from floor reach ceiling. Fejiro, I could feel it. I could smell the money from his sweat sef. His office was divine and the car I saw outside, I nor fit shout. He looked very good too. Come and see watch, come and see shirt. The shirt stand gidigba for im body. If I put my hand for the collar the thing fit cut me sef!''

''Na lie ohhhhhhhh!''

''Fejiro, the collar sharp die''

''I dey feel you, I beg continue gist''

''When I told him I can bake and do so small chops he seemed impressed. He said he may be able to introduce me to people''

''Really?''

''Well talk is cheap; I remain a skeptic until he gives me the first contract. But he seems like one with good prospects that is considering what he got for me only today. E buy me lunch come give me fat envelop join am''

''Hmm, I'm sure you collected his number''

''Before nko, na bridge I come count for Lagos?'' then the cousins did a hi-five and continued to laugh into the night.

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
On Sunday, as Charles drove his family back home from church, he continued to think. His spirit was low, very low. Someone had said something to him in church and in that moment, something died in him. It was so bad, it was like a dead man driving a car. It was like in the bible when God told Adam that the day he ate the fruit, he would die. Well Adam didn’t die physically, but the moment he took the fruit from Eve and bit into it, something died in him. That was exactly how Charles felt.

It was like something was pulled out of his system and it left him a broken man - a shadow of his former self. That someone was Reverend Olakunle but of course the Rev didn’t mean to hurt him. The something that was mentioned was said with good intention. It was over in less than 10 seconds but it would have a long lasting effect on Charles.

As soon as he parked the car, the children opened the door and rushed out. Ebube thanked him and tried to open her door when he stopped her ''stay a bit, I have something to say''

''Mummy, daddy comeeeeeeeeeee!'' the children yelled.

''Can't we talk inside, the kids are impatient'' Ebube replied.

Charles opened his side of the door and addressed them ''kids keep it down a minute will you. Mummy and daddy will be out in a bit. Ada, I'm counting on you'' then he shut the door and addressed his wife ''the reverend said something to me this morning''

''Okay''

''He didn’t say much but at the same time he did. Ebube, please tell me it's not what I think''

''How do you mean?''

''Did you discuss that issue with him?''

''What issue?''

''Would you pretend you don’t know what I'm on about? Ebube, did you discuss my personal health challenges with reverend?''

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
''Yes I did honey. You needed the push. We need help. I am drowning in this thing called marriage. You left me with no choice. I needed someone who you would listen to, someone you greatly respect. Since I can't get to you perhaps the reverend could''

''How could you? How in God's name did you think it was okay to do that?''

''You are in denial hon so…''

''Ebube, you have hurt me in ways you would never understand''

''You have hurt me too. You have left me… I don’t even know how to put it''

''You don’t understand, this is not about sex Ebube. This is about…''

''It's not all about you honey. You make it all about you and it's not fair for me too. I'm sorry but perhaps that was the wakeup call you needed. You should ponder on that hon and do the needful. I'm sorry but are we done here? I need to go before the kids do something stupid. Look at Dozie putting sand on…'' then she stepped out of the car and began to yell ''Ada, remove that thing from his hand. Chineke, these children would not kill me! Amara stop touching that puppy's tail before it nips your finger! Her teeth are getting sharp''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
''But she is not biting me, she is licking my hand''

''C'mon keep quiet! I am thinking of returning this puppy and it's because of your rough play with it. You are doing as if you've never seen a dog before''

''The dog scratched my finger the other day'' Ada volunteered.

''See what I mean? Honey, please give me a hand will you? I want that dog locked until evening time. I will not treat rabies in Jesus name'' Charles got out of the car and led the dog away while Ebube began to usher the children in ''c'mon children you know the drill. Get inside and take off your Sunday clothes before you ruin them''

About 20 minutes later, she had finished setting the table for breakfast. It was the family routine once they got back from church on Sunday morning. Today, she fried eggs with tomatoes, fresh pepper and onions. Then she made hot chocolate for the children and green tea for herself.

Her husband was going to have his regular coffee. She also fried some sausage and finished it with toasted bread. The kids were already on the table helping themselves. She hurried around them, making sure everyone had what they needed. She took the butter knife from Ada and applied the butter herself ''that’s too much butter!'' she cried. ''Watch and see how I apply it thinly. If you continue like this you'll ruin your face by the time you hit your teens'' Next, she checked Dozie's bottle to ensure it was properly screwed shut. Then she called out her husband's name again ''honey, your food is getting cold''

She sat down to eat and after about 3 minutes, she began to worry. He was still outside in his car ''is daddy not eating?'' Ada asked. Ebube looked at her daughter and smiled. The kid was only in primary 3 but she was too smart for her age ''should I go outside and call him?'' Ada volunteered.

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
''No kids, continue with your food. I'll go and fetch him myself'' By the time Ebube got outside, she noticed his car was in place. She was pretty certain he had not come inside the house, so she walked towards the gateman and called his name ''Sule, where is your oga?''

''Hin use leg waka commot''

''When?''

''Like 10 minutes''

She walked away but turned back almost immediately and addressed Sule again ''did he say where he was going to?''

''Hin nor tell me anything ma''

Then Ebube walked back into the house. If she thought she was going through problems then, she was yet to scratch the surface. She didn’t know it then but that was the beginning of her marital problem.

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
[size=18pt]16[/size]
2 months later
There was a knock on the door and Ebube groaned in reply. It was day four of her annual leave and she was not ready to move a muscle. Life at the law firm was annoyingly long and fraught with challenges. She was going to savour her leave and not do a single thing. She had even scrapped plans of travelling away for a week. Right now, she wanted nothing more than waking up at 10am and rolling from one side of her bed to the other.

Alas it was not the case, her kids were still there and she had to get them ready for school in the morning. She had to pack lunch for her husband (who suddenly decided he didn’t like to eat at the canteen now she was on leave) and she had to organise the domestic staff unless they would run amuck. In addition, she needed a new gateman. The former one had left without prior notice and Charles had left the new recruitment to her.

She was going to do it the proper way though; she was sick and tired of the regular nobody's that were left to man her gate. She wanted someone wearing a uniform from one of those private security firms. The knock on her door intensified and she reached for her pink housecoat ''madam, madam, oga send person say…''

''What do you want?'' she asked in a bored tone.

The maid curtseyed and began to speak in a fast but respectful tone. Her name was Loveth and she always spoke like she was in a hurry ''madam, one man is at the door. E say oga say make e…''

''What is his name?'' Ebube asked. As she spoke, she reached for her phone and turned it on. The moment her husband and kids were out of the house, she had switched off the phone for another hour of uninterrupted sleep. Unfortunately, it was one of those days her husband needed her help. He had been trying to get in touch with her to no avail. He had sent his personal assistant to get some vital documents he forgot. As soon as Ebube switched on the phone, it began to ring and she picked it up and listened to her husband. From time to time she nodded her head and once she was done with the call, she made her way to the guestroom. She began to search his wardrobe until she found the documents he had asked her to turn in.

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
All the while, Loveth waited by the door patiently. Ebube ran her fingers through the documents one last time and handed it over to her. Loveth curtseyed one last time and ran off with the papers then Ebube flopped on the bed and shut her eyes. Almost immediately, the sound of Loveth's voice woke her again ''madam, madam the man say…''

''What is it again? Open the door and come in'' Ebube yelled. This time around she sat on the bed and stared at Loveth with daggers in her eyes ''madam sorry oh but the man say one paper nor dey inside''

''What the hell! What paper again?''

''I nor know ma''

''Go and ask him what paper he needs and don’t come back with a stupid answer''

This time around she refused to lie back on the bed. She came out of her room and walked down the corridor until she could hear the stranger's voice. She stood by the door and listened as Loveth began to quiz the stranger. The exchange was damn right ridiculous and at some point, Ebube began to giggle ''my madam say wetin wey be the paper you want?''

Then the PA began to speak in a calm voice. His voice sounded deep and honest like a kind teacher or maybe a chaplain ''this one is not signed'' he said. ''There is an identical document like this but oga appended his signature on that one… if madam can please look at the right side…''

''Oga happened his signature for where?''

''Append his signature. I mean oga signed on the paper I need. Please can I speak to your madam?'' the PA asked. It was clear to note he was beyond frustrated.

''My madam dey rest''

''I need a paper like this one when I dey hold, but that one oga sign. Your oga signed the paper I need''

''Which paper?''

''Can I speak to your madam please?''

''My madam dey sleep and she say make I tell you say she nor want disturbance. Tell me wetin wey you want''

''But I just said it…''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
''Me I nor know oh! Which colour wey be this new paper you dey find? My oga happened him signature for where you say? My madam don check the full cupboard, we nor see am oh!''

Immediately Ebube felt sorry for the PA. She didn’t know when she stepped out of her hiding place ''Loveth, that’s fine I'll take it from here''

Loveth curtseyed once more and ran to the kitchen while the PA greeted her respectfully. He was a young man, quite tall, dark-skinned, good looking and good looking… ''and how may I help you young man?'' Ebube asked.

''Good morning madam. My boss requires …''

Ebube watched as he continued to talk in that fascinating tone and suddenly she began to notice the little things: his gesticulations as he waved his finger around, his well starched shirt tucked into a black trouser, his clean shaven face, his Adam's apple as it rose and fell while he spoke, his arms. He was wearing a long sleeved striped shirt which he folded slightly by the wrist. She was quite close to him so she noticed the hair on his wrist. He reminded her of someone she knew from time past - Idongesit.

Suddenly she felt nude with her thick housecoat. She felt like running into the room and coming out with something more befitting of the oga's wife. She felt even worse when he finished talking and was staring at her but she was lost in lala land. She quickly composed herself and motioned towards the couch ''take a seat then Mr erm…''

''Mr Akinleye madam, Wole Akinleye''

''Good, good. I'll go look some more and I'll be out in a jiffy. Would you like something to drink pending my arrival say tea, coffee or perhaps water?''

''Thank you ma but I'm okay for now''

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ebube ran back into the room and picked up her phone. She dialled a certain number and waited until Charles picked up ''hello dear, did you find it?''

''He claims a paper is missing. I've picked every available document from your wardrobe. What more can I do?''

''If Wole says a paper is missing then it is missing. He knows what I'm after so please search well. Did you lift the right corner of the newspaper I used to line the wardrobe? Search it, search it well, lift everything up sef. If Wole has to enter that room and conduct the search himself then allow him''

''Like hell I will! In that bedroom with important documents lying around your wardrobe and my important stuff stacked in another corner of…''

''Ebube, I don’t have time for this. If you can't allow him then FIND that paper. I could lose my job over this babe. I'm going for a meeting within the next couple of hours and I've got to tender that document at the end of that meeting. I cannot get everyone who has signed that document to sit on a round table again. I'm talking foreign partners and their lawyers. You are a lawyer yourself so you get my drift…''

''Okay okay give me a minute, don’t sweat it''

The next few minutes were tumultuous to say the least. Ebube searched high and low but came up with nothing. By the time she was done, beads of sweat had adorned her forehead. She strolled into the living the room and gave the grim outcome to Wole who stood up the moment she walked in ''this is bad ma'am, I can't go back without that paper. I am most sorry to say this but my boss asked that I do this in the event you cannot find it. Is it possible I look around myself?''

''He has told me it may come to that. Please come this way''

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
The next few minutes were interesting to say the least. The bedroom door was flung wide open so there was no privacy. However Ebube had enough to fill her eyes with. She watched from a corner as Wole bent and searched around the massive wardrobe. He search was really thorough, very thorough with his fingers working the corners and his eyes scanning every available space. She began to wonder the magic his fingers could perform on a woman's body!

At some point Wole bent low and continued to look around. Immediately, Ebube began to think of another sexual act that would involve a men bending down before a woman. The thought made her smile and so she continued to shamelessly admire him from behind. It was just dirty devilish thoughts on a nice morning. It was a good view after all and she decided to indulge some more besides she was not hurting anyone. Suddenly Wole turned around and announced ''the study please''

''Excuse me?'' Ebube asked in shock. She was not expecting him to turn around and in that moment, she was caught off guard.

''You are right ma'am, it's not here but my boss also mentioned the study''

''Oh, the study, I'm still a bit sleepy''

''I apologise for the inconvenience ma''

''Ah, it's not your fault. Come this way please''

She led him along a winding passage until they got to another part of the house. Then she pushed the door aside and Wole brushed past her lightly. She could smell his cologne. She felt like pulling him back and sinking her head into his shirt or better still his chest. His cologne was not strong like most men but you could tell it was a man's. It was earthy; it smelt of wood, spices, musk and something else. Perhaps it was strong when he applied it earlier in the morning but now it was … ''found it ma'am!'' Wole announced.

6 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
''Praise God!'' Ebube yelled.

Wole raised the paper above his head and clapped it against his palm ''I have to head back to the office now''

Ebube noticed his smile and his white teeth, he looked even better when he smiled. He hadn't smiled since he walked right through her door but now he did, he looked even more handsome ''you have done well'' she said quietly. ''You spotted it the moment you walked in. I don’t think I would have done a better job because this place is full of my husband's stuff. I would tell him you did good''

''Thank you ma'am and thanks for your help too. I must go now''

Ebube was almost sorry to hear those words. She wished he would remain some more so she would have asked him some questions like what such a handsome, well spoken and seeming intelligent buff man was doing as a mere PA. He spoke very well and sounded intelligent so how did he end up with the highly exalted position of a common office messenger?

Wole walked ahead of her. As a matter of fact, he began to sprint, almost like he wanted to fly back to the office! Ebube ran a hand along her neck and watched as he made his way down the short flight of stairs. She stood by the window and watched his every move. She watched as he opened the car and jumped into the passenger's seat. Then the car sped down the driveway and in that moment, lust was born in Ebube's heart.

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by YINKS89(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dis is sewious.
Re: Three Paths by hottadiva(f): 2:48am On Dec 18, 2015
...... in that moment, lust was born in Ebube's heart
Re: Three Paths by lumzybo: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Lovely @ fantasy. The convo btw Wole and loveth funny die cheesy

Still I follow wink
Re: Three Paths by Idiataqueen(f): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Ebube u want to destroy ur home?
Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Well, she has to get 'it' somewhere grin

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
hottadiva:
...... in that moment, lust was born in Ebube's heart
The way fantasy writes is so amazing ..... Just imagine 'lust' becoming an offspring.

# olashas, as a wife, u v got to be contented wt ya hubby's JT no mata how small and hw unpalatable it is.... Ebube is walking down d lane of crisis

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ebube should not just allow this, please make her not to Fantasy. Loveth though grin....
Re: Three Paths by stonecoldcafe: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Skimpledawg:

The way fantasy writes is so amazing ..... Just imagine 'lust' becoming an offspring.

# olashas, as a wife, u v got to be contented wt ya hubby's JT no mata how small and hw unpalatable it is.... Ebube is walking down d lane of crisis

True that besides her hubby's problem is hopefully temporary.
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Every semi-nymph woman would always go down that lane.

Ebube likes sex and she is definitely gonna do it with someone else aside her hussy anyway. I previously thought the man in cassock will be the one.
Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

True that besides her hubby's problem is hopefully temporary.
Exactly! Some ladies are just after the immediate satisfaction their downstream sector gets. Am gettin scared tho, whether to get married to a sexually active lady or not. angry.....

Tho, i wuld'nt Completely rule out the importance of 'it' in the home, but c'mon, some wives are still whores sowi to say Olashas lipsrsealed
Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fantasyisland:
He search was really thorough, very thorough with his fingers working the corners and his eyes scanning every available space.
Fantasyisland, Plz do check dz sentence to know if it needs correction.... 'His' instead of 'He'....

Stuff46, coman do your correction work. Kenwins, Hi!
Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Fantasyisland, Plz do check dz sentence to know if it needs correction.... 'His' instead of 'He'....

Stuff46, coman do your correction work. Kenwins, Hi!

Thanks my brother, you are right. Sorry if I don't do all the corrections here but I definitely do them on the original work.

Guys, please feel free to help out with corrections, critique too. Many thanks.
Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:09am On Dec 21, 2015
[size=18pt]18[/size]
Kenneth Abe and Okiemute Daisy Oki had been involved in a steamy affair within the last few months and in that time, her life had changed for the better. Ken attended to her financial needs like it was his birthright while she constantly repaid with her body. However Ken had a deeper use for her and he was biding his time. He had been watching her and as early as the first month of their relationship and he knew she was the right candidate for the job.

And so he allowed her think he was naïve. He continued to lavish her with money, trips around the country and by the end of the second month, he surprised her with something big. It was something Okiemute had been praying for and it came in the form of a new flat in Lekki Phase 1. It was a mini flat and it had cost him Ken a small fortune.

On the day Okiemute saw her flat, she wept but it was tears of joy. She was more than eager to leave Lakowe and she did that weekend. Over time, she enjoyed the independence her new life offered her. She still made and supplied her snacks, but this time it was mostly for the big clients in her gated estate. In addition to her pastry business, she also acted as a personal shopper for clients. She was that sort of person. If you needed to get something, no matter how obscure it was, Okiemute was the person for the job. However no matter what she made, it was nothing compared to what Ken gave her. His business had picked up again, not as much as he would have liked it but it kept him afloat and made his girlfriend one happy bunny.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Okiemtue Oki was on cloud 9. She was in a secure relationship and Ken made her life a lot simpler by blessing her with a Toyota Camry to run around with. She didn’t see him every day but there were times he came around and they would spend hours in her flat.

She had a special number she used anytime she wanted to reach him. At first, she was not really the type of needy girl friend that kept crying out for her boyfriend to fulfil her emotional needs. And that was another reason Ken liked her. She knew her place and understood her role. She knew what she was and she realized Ken was a married man and his wife came first.

She understood the need to be extremely discreet and so far, Natasha had no idea her husband was dating someone. She probably suspected him but she would not have known he was so serious with the lady.
Today, Okiemute was home alone and it was the weekend. She hated times like that when Ken could not make it and Fejiro was dulling her. She had been expecting her cousin since the day before.

Fejiro usually came around on Fridays after work and the cousins would spend the entire weekend in each other's company. She had advised Fejiro to stay full time but the girl declined because of her job location. However she left her clothes in the wardrobe and sometimes Fejiro surprised her with a midweek visit.

Okiemute walked around her small house again looking for things that needed to be left alone. Suddenly the door bell rang and she ran to get it. Fejiro was by the door with a small bag in hand ''what took you so long?'' Okiemute cried out.

''I had to help with breakfast''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:11am On Dec 21, 2015
''When did the family meal become your concern?''

''Aunty has not been feeling too well, malaria. You should come around more often. They keep asking of you''

''They keep asking because they want to barber my head abolo. Come in jare! I cooked banga rice, correct one with dry fish, big crayfish and pomo''

''Chei, I waka well oh! Oghenevwekobiro!''

The cousins began to chatter as usual and Okiemute was disappointed to discover Fejiro had not followed up on her lead. She held her ear and began to yell at Fejiro ''that guy loves you oh. He told Ken to tell you that he is serious''

''Make e stay im own lane jare''

''Why are you dulling the guy abi na that your school boyfriend dey tie you? He is serious about you oh, he told Ken and he also mentioned it to me. Do you have any idea where he works? He is an oil and gas mogul oh! That kind of man will spoil you silly and take you out of that dump. If you friend that guy e go do pass wetin Ken dey do for me''

''Hmm, is that so?''

Okiemute was referring to one of Ken's friend who they hung out with some weeks back. On that day, Fejiro was around as well and the 'big man' indicated interest in her. But Fejiro had been proving stubborn ever since ''why don’t you like him?'' Okiemute asked in despair.

''It's not like I don’t like him oh! I nor even sabi the guy sef. My dear, if na to chop money unto dinner date call me. I sabi that one but I nor sabi for relationship matter''

''Meaning?''

''Hey, it's not personal oh. I'd rather go on dates and get stuff I can lay my hands on. But when it comes to all that serious level like…''

''Like what I'm doing abi? Just say it''

''Haba Okiemute!''

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:12am On Dec 21, 2015
''Say it jo! I know you want to say it''

''It's not like that nah''

''I'm just pulling your legs. You've never quite had the stomach for such things but I thought Lagos would make you strong. You are not daring enough but remember only the strong survive. Look at you, with all due respect you can be better off dear''

''My dear cousin, leave me oh. I don retire for active service. I dey service oh, but I nor dey go battle field again. Na inside office I dey do the admin work, make the AC dey blow my head as I dey type for computer''

Then they began to laugh at the same time. They laughed so hard, Okiemute nearly broke her plate with her legs ''watch your feet oh! Nor go cut ya leg'' Fejiro yelled.

''Oh my expensive dinner set!'' Okiemute replied. Immediately she went to drop the plate in the kitchen. By the time she came back, she continued from where she stopped ''do you have any idea where I got that set?''

''No idea''

''It's from this lovely lady that is into interior décor. She is also into real exquisite pieces; I'm talking furniture set and kitchen wares. She lives down the road. You must have heard of Precious and Brian Interior Décor''

''Nope''

''You sabi their showroom for VI sha?''

''Nope''

''Chai, you need to commot that your side oh. I just love her stuff. I would have asked her to do up my house but this place is way too small to spend a fortune on. Ken says I will move once the rent is up so I will need her services then''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:12am On Dec 21, 2015
''Hmm''

''Her price nor be here oh but I'm a sucker for her plates! Anytime she gets new stuff, she gives me a call. You've seen the new cutleries now? Ah-mazing! My dear that is incredible stuff you won't find at Balogun. I am talking about well crafted silverware pieces that are fit for kings and princes. I am talking silverware would make you have an órgasm while eating!''

''Na wa oh! I beg e don do, you're beginning to sound like a boring old woman. See the way you've been going on and on about common plate and spoon. Nor be the plate and spoon I use nah nah nah nah? Nothing do me for body oh! I dey as I first enter your house''

''Oh Fejiro, you're so bush''

The cousins continued gossiping in a low tone before Okiemute held Fejiro's hand and pulled her closer. She whispered something into her ears and Fejiro's mouth flew open. Then Okiemute clapped her hands and announced ''… and afterwards I was stunned. Anytime I think of it, I'm still shaking''

''Hmm! What have you done since he made that announcement?'' Fejiro asked. By now she sat upright and a frown appeared on her face ''nothing. I gave him no reply. I only said I'll think about it''

''Ehn, but in the meantime what have you done as per proper protection?''

''This was some days ago oh!''

'' My dear, your reply scares me. It shows you haven’t even been on something solid. Don’t tell me you're still on condom level with this shocker proposition Ken has just brought your way. Dude is trying to play you oh!''

''Hmm!'' Okiemute replied. She was silent for sometime then afterwards she continued ''but why did you say so? I'm not saying I will agree oh but I've been thinking. Do you know what I can get with that position? I mean if I had his kid, can you imagine the doors that will open before me? I won't even have to knock before they fling wide open. Imagine if I had his heir and it is a boy for that matter. Imagine the only child of a whole CEO of Abe and Adams Nigeria Limited''

''Ehn?''

''I mean don’t look at me like that, I'm not mad but the other day I was just thinking…''

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:13am On Dec 21, 2015
''Don’t even think my dear'' then Fejiro clapped her hands before continuing ''oturugbeke! Am I dreaming or something? Okiemute, don’t tell me you are beginning to fall for Mr Abe oh! Another woman's husband cannot be your own oh! Whether she don born or not nor try that rough play. One never knows the meek or mad woman behind the married man she is dating. Some women have lost their lives by threading the path you are beginning to admire''

''Relax my dear cousin, I am not stupid. I could never do that mumu thing abi I be small pikin. Na talk dey bring talk nah''

''My dear you scared me for a moment there. I was beginning to say to myself this is why I can't do married man the way you do. I dey chop their money oh, but I dey fear to friend them like that. See you nah, it almost seems like you are falling for Ken. My dear, please be careful oh! I know you were joking just now but you scared the living daylight out of me''

''Fejiro, you must strong your mind for this life when we come. I tell you the world is fraught with danger. If it is not Ken's wife, it is your nosey neighbour or just a simple task like going to the market or crossing road. It is just by the mercy of God we are alive''

''I have heard you and you've got a point but another reason why you must desist from this Ken's suggestion is very simple''

''Tell me''

''My dear, there are hidden things we don’t know and may never know. You say Ken's wife works in an oil and gas firm abi?''

''Yes''

''Since you've been dating Ken, has this woman ever picked up phone to warn you to leave her husband?''

''Nope but we are quite discreet''

''Okay oh. Now this is a long stretch but what if they are working in unison? Does Ken love you enough to leave his wife and start a brand new life with you? What if this woman knows what her husband is doing and the plan is for him to do like this and bring baby inside house for her? What if you are a baby making factory for them? She is a wealthy woman in her own right so her husband may be reluctant to leave her''

''Nah, you're going off tangent now''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2015
''Okiemute, you think so? How long did you say Ken has been married without a child?''

''I believe 6 or 7 years, I'm not too sure again''

''Dear cousin, don’t allow that man use you like rag oh! God has allowed you catch a glimpse of his true intention. Warri nor dey carry last so you must shine your eye for this your relationship. You say na money you dey find, if you ask me, Ken don give you the money finish. It's time for you to begin your withdrawal small small''

''Withdraw ke? I'm only just starting''

''And that is another fear I have. Where does one draw the line? The world is never enough but if you are not allowing emotions becloud your judgment, you will realize it's time to pull out of this thing. Dear cousin, I fear Ken is trying to use you and once he has gotten what he needs, you will see his true colour''

''I don’t see it like that sha. Ken when dey love like mumu? Sometimes na me dey even drive am comot this place. I will tell him go home and be with your wife. That woman nor know say I dey help her ministry too. I'm not such a bad person as people would like to think''

''I hear you but at the end of the day, na she dey inside husband house. You nor sabi say world people wicked? Things dey happen for this life oh! Okay let's look at it another way. Let's say his wife is not in on it. Besides very few women would allow their men do that abi? What if Ken is asking you to do that for his selfish gain? Maybe he knows he will never leave his wife and she will accept him back even with another woman's child. Have you asked yourself what you will gain if that happens?''

''Fejiro, I've heard you loud and clear. It will never happen because I can never get pregnant for Ken''

Then the cousins sighed deeply and stared in opposite directions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Greed is gonna make her get pregnant. Side chicks are never satisfied
Re: Three Paths by write2obi(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2015
See as fejiro wan spoil market for ken oo, '...watching in 3D'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.