Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Adsense Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Help (722 Views)

Us Adsense Help / Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need / Adsense: Help Us Finish The Review By Setting Up Ads On Your Site. What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Help by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
pls how long does google second review takes. my
blog has been under the
second review for about four days now. pls how long does it usually takes?
I received a mail that I should create ad units and paste it on the blog and I have since done that.
Re: Adsense Help by nmreports: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Check again to re-confirm that you pasted it correctly. If you have done that then be patient. They must have told you to be patient for a number of days so wait. besides you can visit the adsense forum on blogger/ Google for advice.
Re: Adsense Help by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
nmreports:
Check again to re-confirm that you pasted it correctly.
If you have done that then be patient.
They must have told you to be patient for a number of days so wait.
besides you can visit the adsense forum on blogger/ Google for advice.

pls can you help me check if i av pasted the codes. the blog is www.redlyunited.com
Re: Adsense Help by nmreports: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
redlyunited:

pls can you help me check if i av pasted the codes. the blog is www.redlyunited.com

I do not currently have access to an internet that will enable me determine that.
I need a tab or a laptop and both are dead. I am sorry. Just be patient.
Re: Adsense Help by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
nmreports:

I do not currently have access to an internet that will enable me determine that.
I need a tab or a laptop and both are dead. I am sorry. Just be patient.

OK. thanks for the concern.

(1) (Reply)

New Facebook Group For Bloggers / Improve Your Wordpress Site SEO Using The World Best Yoast SEO Premium plugin / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment July 2016 (http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.