Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Is PPC Advertising And How It Can Improve Your Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is PPC Advertising And How It Can Improve Your Business (715 Views)

Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher / 5 Recommended Ways Bloggers Can Improve Their Blogs / All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is PPC Advertising And How It Can Improve Your Business by akinjuly77(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
What is PPC advertising?

PPC Marketing stands for Pay Per Click Marketing also known as Cost Per Click. In this, brands have to pay a fee each time someone clicks on their ads. These ads are shown to Prospective Customers, depending upon the competition. Basically,it's a method of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to"Earn" those visits .

Search engine advertising is one of the trendy forms of PPC and Google AdWords is the Ad Network used but in Nigeria Narialand Ads Network is also widely used which i also recommend if you follow the 3 most effectives ways of increasing Return on Invested (ROI) which i highlighted .

Google Adwords is usually considered main PPC marketing tool, but there are few others that are pretty good too (Nairaland PPC Ads, Bing PPC Ads ,Facebook PPC Ads).

Google Pay per click is an effective way of getting your ads to the top of the search results. Idea is to attract highly targeted customers to your website.

One of the most important benefit of this kind of advertisement is immediate search engine visibility.

You should consider 3 key factors that can lead to a quality PPC advertisement:

1. Strategy- focusing on what matters to you the most. Especially on who you want to attract and why. That should be your base for developing the further strategy.

2. Creativity : PPC is more than just a keywords. You should consider secondary signals to adapt your message to the user's needs in real time. You can achieve that by observing customers behavior and use your creativity.

3. Experience : after some time and with a few projects behind you, you will gain much-needed experience and first two factors will be easier to overcome.

The picture below shows how can targeting the right audience help you achieve your goal. Feel free to Consult our [url=climaxbox.com]Digital Marketing Agency[/url] or [url=seo-company-in-nigeria.climaxbox.com]SEO Company in Nigeria[/url]

Re: What Is PPC Advertising And How It Can Improve Your Business by NnamdiN: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
will this work for an online store?

1 Like

Re: What Is PPC Advertising And How It Can Improve Your Business by gidimasters(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
akinjuly77:
What is PPC advertising?

PPC Marketing stands for Pay Per Click Marketing also known as Cost Per Click. In this, brands have to pay a fee each time someone clicks on their ads. These ads are shown to Prospective Customers, depending upon the competition. Basically,it's a method of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to"Earn" those visits .

Search engine advertising is one of the trendy forms of PPC and Google AdWords is the Ad Network used but in Nigeria Narialand Ads Network is also widely used which i also recommend if you follow the 3 most effectives ways of increasing Return on Invested (ROI) which i highlighted .

Google Adwords is usually considered main PPC marketing tool, but there are few others that are pretty good too (Nairaland PPC Ads, Bing PPC Ads ,Facebook PPC Ads).

Google Pay per click is an effective way of getting your ads to the top of the search results. Idea is to attract highly targeted customers to your website.

One of the most important benefit of this kind of advertisement is immediate search engine visibility.

You should consider 3 key factors that can lead to a quality PPC advertisement:

1. Strategy- focusing on what matters to you the most. Especially on who you want to attract and why. That should be your base for developing the further strategy.

2. Creativity : PPC is more than just a keywords. You should consider secondary signals to adapt your message to the user's needs in real time. You can achieve that by observing customers behavior and use your creativity.

3. Experience : after some time and with a few projects behind you, you will gain much-needed experience and first two factors will be easier to overcome.

The picture below shows how can targeting the right audience help you achieve your goal. Feel free to Consult our [url=climaxbox.com]Digital Marketing Agency[/url] or [url=seo-company-in-nigeria.climaxbox.com]SEO Company in Nigeria[/url]
Okay

1 Like

Re: What Is PPC Advertising And How It Can Improve Your Business by akinjuly77(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
NnamdiN:
will this work for an online store?

Yes Consult us for the best Practice we will help you increase return on investment .... Have a Live chat with our [url=Climaxbox.com]Digital Marketing Agency[/url]. Our expert will support you.
Re: What Is PPC Advertising And How It Can Improve Your Business by Jack188: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thanks for the useful information here! I am going to advertise my business too, and I will be using the programmatic platform from https://smartyads.com/ for it. Have you guys ever tried such a service for you?
Re: What Is PPC Advertising And How It Can Improve Your Business by HateIt1: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2021
PPC allows you to extend your reach and achieve marketing goals more easily. It is a tool used to align website traffic to your end goals, no matter what these may be. PPC supports many aspects of sales and advancing your relationship with a wide audience from the initial awareness, to becoming a loyal customer.

(1) (Reply)

4 Working Methods I Used To Earn #20,000 Per Week / How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! 10,000 World Wide Lucrative Email Addresses @ #1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.