Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. (1226 Views)

Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by jamesatoy(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2015
If you miss this Friday,you miss the best thing in 2015,our Black Friday on JUMIA is this Friday,things will be sold at almost 90% off discount.Phones ,Laptops,TV,Home theatre,Fridge,Gas cooker,Washing machine,Gold,Cloths,Shoes,Bags etc for men and women,whatever you can think of,we sell it,wrist watch,name it.Our Black Friday is this Friday,we will be selling a phone of 50k for almost 18k,TV of 60k for almost 25k,Laptop of 65k for almost 28k,you want iPhone5 or 6,samsung edge?,anything you want just add me on Whatsap ,it is payment on delivery,you will see what you want to pay for before you pay,it will be delivered to you in your house,no stress at all.
I am James,if you need to see me,call me I will come and show you our items .Its time for you to change that phone and those gadjects.I will order all for you,don't worry.
Jforcite James.
Call:07053673052
Whatsap:07064706005

1 Like

Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by Segadem(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
jamesatoy:
If you miss this Friday,you miss the best thing in 2015,our Black Friday on JUMIA is this Friday,things will be sold at almost 90% off discount.Phones ,Laptops,TV,Home theatre,Fridge,Gas cooker,Washing machine,Gold,Cloths,Shoes,Bags etc for men and women,whatever you can think of,we sell it,wrist watch,name it.Our Black Friday is this Friday,we will be selling a phone of 50k for almost 18k,TV of 60k for almost 25k,Laptop of 65k for almost 28k,you want iPhone5 or 6,samsung edge?,anything you want just add me on Whatsap ,it is payment on delivery,you will see what you want to pay for before you pay,it will be delivered to you in your house,no stress at all.
I am James,if you need to see me,call me I will come and show you our items .Its time for you to change that phone and those gadjects.I will order all for you,don't worry.
Jforcite James.
how do I trust u,because I want to buy.
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Seconded. Hw cn i b sure dose items u just cited as an example will reduce lyk dt?
Segadem:
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by Blanc8(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Interested
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by jamesatoy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Segadem:

Sir,am not demanding anything from you pls,i will only order for you while you pay yourself when the item is being delivered to you...It's payment after delivery..
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by jamesatoy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
You will also be reffered to the website on the faithful day.....Pls be calm,its a simple process.
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by Segadem(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
jamesatoy:

Sir,am not demanding anything from you pls,i will only order for you while you pay yourself when the item is being delivered to you...It's payment after delivery..
OK ,I'm in.
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by MRXELA(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
jamesatoy:
You will also be reffered to the website on the faithful day.....Pls be calm,its a simple process.
hmmmm where is d help then. if I will b d one to access d net when there will be enough
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by Flamesfly(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Am in, i will like to get galaxy s5...... Hw much do u think i can get it on black Friday?
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by caltronov: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
jamesatoy:
Jforcite James.
I would like to order infinix hot 2
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by moremuch1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
jamesatoy:
Jforcite James.

Pls i would like to order INFINIX Hot 2 /2gig ram version
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by jamesatoy(m): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=luna22334 post=40376048]are u people mayee or what does jumia not have a site and dont u know how to ordere urself leave this poor learner

Well young man,of cuz the site is available for everyOne,but did you think about the traffic on our site that day?ordering it makes it easier,besides you need to learn some manners,you dnt talk to pple you don't know anyhow,cuz I might be old enough to be your father,you need to grow up.I am a registered,certified and experienced JUMIA agent.Thanks

1 Like

Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by jamesatoy(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Jforcite James.
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by jamesatoy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
It's 16 hours to go,don't miss out.......
Re: 16 hours to go,Our Black Friday On JUMIA Is TOMMORROW.. by rileydaddy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
this agent self me no trust una,sha if is my luck I will get one phone for my self tomoro grin

(1) (Reply)

Clean Iphone 5 (white) For Sale / Bb Bold 2 (at&t Branded) / Customized Used Gold Plated Blackberry Bold 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.