Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Read The Untold Story Behind Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read The Untold Story Behind Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy (649 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Truth Behind Tiwa Savage Infidelity - Tee Billz "My Account Was Hacked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Untold Story Behind Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy by Jinf: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tiwa Savage has opened up on the difficulties she experienced when she was about to put to birth. The singer who gave birth to her first child (a son) in July covers the latest issue of Genevieve magazine.

Tiwa revealed she had pre-eclampsia and they had to induce her because her baby boy was overdue by about 8 days. Read excerpts below...

"Well, it's a condition some women have towards the end of their pregnancy. For me, it was a period where I had high blood pressure, my feet got terribly swollen and I could hardly walk. Plus, my baby was overdue by about 7-8 days! At the end, they decided to induce me to labour because they were worried about my condition. It was a painful ordeal but I thank God everything went well." she said.

Source: http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/11/read-untold-story-behind-tiwa-savages.html

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland And Son Lovely In New Adorable Photos / Nigerias Unaoku Anyadike & Miss World 2015 Contestants Enjoy A Fun Day At Beach / Fab Photos From The Wedding Of Super Falcons Defender, Faith Ikidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.