Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS (18696 Views)

‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake / N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours / Nigeria To Create 400,000 Jobs Via Pencils Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by marcelifeh(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
They can't deceive us with data mining. Probably they want to say over 400000 jobs lost in d third qter
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Ghost01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
NBS and its voodoo statistics!
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by jice(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
[size=28pt]Created or lost?[/size]
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by MizMyColi(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
PassingShot:

I hereby command the Holy Ghost spirit to ALWAYS lead you to pray for the president. And so shall it continue to be. Shout amen! AMEEEENNNN!
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
passingshot..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lies, wer the work dem dey?, btw y bubu wan go 3mths leave wen in neva even start to dey rule
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Goldencollins: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
obailala:
Now the wailers are going to wail haaaard grin

They believed NBS figures under their hero, they believed when NOI claimed over 1 million youth jobs were created in 2014 alone, but now the same NBS has started revealing some positives under the new administration, in a commando like fashion, they have instantly pounced on this thread, I can already see firefire, mizmycoli, severe-anus-ape, francizy and the rest of their crew wriggling around like fresh fish that was removed from water grin grin

But on a serious note, where does NBS even get these their statistics from? undecided
do you have a job? if No,then you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by aloeman15(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Again, people please focus on the message!
400k jobs created mainly in the INFORMAL SECTOR. It's micro and small businesses. This sector creates jobs all the time.

What we should ask is, how many FORMAL SECTOR jobs were lost in the same period?
Also, what percentage of employment data is that? With new entrants into the labour market, what's the unemployment rate for the period in review?
Stop jumping on these simplistic details they feed us with. Ask deeper, broader questions.
Please. We are way past misinformation. Just ask the right questions and noone can 'use your head'

And what's this someone said about buhari going on leave? Is that a joke?!

3 Likes

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by obailala(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Goldencollins:

do you have a job? if No,then you are a fool
Accept my sympathy bro... Don't worry you will get your dream job soon and maybe your reasoning will return to normal.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:
I remember how I had to lecture some people here that 2nd quarter represents April, May and June; that we cannot attribute the economic performance of that quarter to a presidency which was in charge of only one month (June) out of three. The new regime is thus fully responsible for the economic performance from the 3rd quarter onwards till May 2019.

Just last week we read how the economy is rallying despite a drop in crude earnings! And I am sure that PMB and his team will shame the doubters and put Nigeria back on the right path.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy, this should not be delayed to make fp please.

Ur major hobby is self deception grin

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Callmemike(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
The economic implications of this report are:

1. Their employment is subsistence in nature. Hence it cannot be captured in the GDP of the country.

2. It is mainly agro-related, elnding credence to the subsistence nature of the employment

3. The NBS should capture the UNEMPLOYMENT rate in the quarter vis-a-vis this data. Cos what it portends is that many people that have lost their jobs in the cities go back home to eke out a living in agriculture.

This is not a good news.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Callmemike(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
aloeman15:
Again, people please focus on the message!
400k jobs created mainly in the INFORMAL SECTOR. It's micro and small businesses. This sector creates jobs all the time.

What we should ask is, how many FORMAL SECTOR jobs were lost in the same period?
Also, what percentage of employment data is that? With new entrants into the labour market, what's the unemployment rate for the period in review?
Stop jumping on these simplistic details they feed us with. Ask deeper, broader questions.
Please. We are way past misinformation. Just ask the right questions and noone can 'use your head'

Thanks. You are right. That is why i want NBS to provide the unemployment rate in this quarter. Notice also that the employment is in the agric.sector. So we are dealing with subsistence agric which cannot be captured in the GDP.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by sapientia(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Informal Sector...

People who lost their jobs in the formal sector when Buhari entered Office has increased...

SMH
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by adorable29(f): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
All this abracadabra jobs!

When it is clear that even those that had jobs are losing thiers left right and center.

May God help the youths in this country
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Goldencollins: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
obailala:
Accept my sympathy bro... Don't worry you will get your dream job soon and maybe your reasoning will return to normal.
Amen and the same to you
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by jaydee87(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
must we always type with sentiment or always criticize a tribe if one person alone is found wanting/lacking...
how can u compare 6 months to 6 years for good 6years that bro jona was on the sit there was no job, no light, bribery on high side and so on.. buhari is just there for 6 months and u saying his a failure wen now i can tell you boldly that the light I use in my house now is triple what I have bin using... although incan see the job they claim to create but i believe in a year time I will see them... remember his still new to judge him as a bad leader...
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Firefire:

Oponu, sorry. cheesy

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Can you see how daft you are?

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
permsec:
This clearly shows you have attitudinal issues that needs urgent attention.

A clearly constructive criticism is 100 percent better than that filled with fuktard, moronic et al.

Be matured dude.The guy hasn't in anyway attacked you.

If you understand the psychology of the fuuktards you have as fellow citizens, you would realise what you just said is purely daft.

Stop trying to be funky at Sagamite's expense. You are not a tenth as intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Naaaaaaaa Lieeeeeee!!!! Stop deceiving Obama!
Cluelesss govt. . .
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Naaaaaaaa Lieeeeeee!!!! Stop deceiving Obama!
Cluelesss govt. . .
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Candyrain(m): 4:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok Mr PassingShot if you want us to believe that 0.4million jobs were created, the 1.4million Nigerians who lost their 1.4millions jobs, what about that? This is a case of 1 step forward and 5 steps backward. This is heading nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Candyrain(m): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Y'know what?
I'd typed something different from what you're seeing now.
But I changed my mind on posting.

What has this thread got to do with prayer?
Did I write anywhere on that thread that I have now committed fully to praying for him? Please don't give me a burden God has not given me.

I remember I stated clearly that that Sunday was a significant one, which I will use for positivity and prayers irrespective of the walls falling.
Because beyond my opinions and convictions, for once, I saw hope for this country. I sowed a seed that would outlive me.
If or when I'm led to pray for him and any other person for that matter, I will. That's non-negotiable.

Let's just quash this okay? I see through your intent.
Bye.

Apt.

I saw it too. Trying to deviate from the topic at hand. Original iti boribom

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by spafu(m): 4:54am On Nov 24, 2015
PassingShot:
I remember how I had to lecture some people here that 2nd quarter represents April, May and June; that we cannot attribute the economic performance of that quarter to a presidency which was in charge of only one month (June) out of three. The new regime is thus fully responsible for the economic performance from the 3rd quarter onwards till May 2019.

Just last week we read how the economy is rallying despite a drop in crude earnings! And I am sure that PMB and his team will shame the doubters and put Nigeria back on the right path.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy, this should not be delayed to make fp please.
And seriously, in your mind of minds, you believe that jobs were created in Nigeria in the third quarter, even by the informal sector?
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Joromi1: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Can you see how daft you are?
You're a cretinous fuckktard! Say something else or remain silent! Product of a twisted educational system
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Joromi1: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2015
Sagamite:

If you understand the psychology of the fuuktards you have as fellow citizens, you would realise what you just said is purely daft.

Stop trying to be funky at Sagamite's expense. You are not a tenth as intelligent.
You're a cretinous fukktard! How much more stu.pid can you be. You repeat the same words 200 times like a stuttering parrot! Cretinous dimwit!
Cretinous reprobate! Cretinous dunderhead! Cretinous scallywag! Shut ur stinky mouth for once, you cretinous fool!
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Joromi1: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a moronic, cretinous fuuktard!

So June to December is one year in your daft life?

Fuuktard, even if one was to follow your idiocy, economic theory tells you job creation in a transformation would be equally proportioned through annual phases?

Cretinous product of a failed education system.
You're a cretinous fuckktard! A nonsensical, shallow-minded reprobate! You're an indescribably insufferable sycophant and a reprehensible air-polluting chromosome-deficient test tube experiment!
You're conspicuously lascivious mor.on and a glaring halitosis-infested offensively uninspired malodorous half-wit! Product of a failed educational system.
You're a cretinous fucccktard!!
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Sagamite(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Joromi1:

You're a cretinous fuckktard! Say something else or remain silent! Product of a twisted educational system

Look at this moronic fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb product of a failed education system that comes up with his Mama Piss analysis. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Joromi1: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sagamite:

Look at this moronic fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb product of a failed education system that comes up with his Mama Piss analysis. grin grin grin grin grin
You're a sub-literate simple minded mental midget, confoundedly foolish trollop and the most deluded moronic fuuuktard! Your brain memory must be on reset coz you keep repeating the same hogwash you've been spewing since you joined Nairaland.
Moronic fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuktarrrd!!
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Sagamite(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Joromi1:

You're a sub-literate simple minded mental midget, confoundedly foolish trollop and the most deluded moronic fuuuktard! Your brain memory must be on reset coz you keep repeating the same hogwash you've been spewing since you joined Nairaland.
Moronic fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuktarrrd!!

You that they have ruined your young life is calling someone a "sub-literate"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which failed schools produced you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Are You Surviving? / Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited Job Recruitment (8 Vacant Positions) / Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.