Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service (35322 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rest in peace Father.
Everyone prays for a peaceful death but only few are given such grace. He's one of those lucky ones.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by localblood(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tha world is now looking like the devil may win.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Tmaritas76(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Died in active service,full benefit is ensured
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Amiano(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dis is a glorious transition, RIP Fr
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by tonytony208(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
gurunlocker:
Our lady of Fatima?

Catholic tho...... RIP

You may be surprised on the last day that Catholics will enter into heaven, while you and your over bloated, pointlessly arrogant, proud and self-righteous Pentecostals will end up perishing in hell fire. It is not by church; it is by the state of your heart with God.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by bosedekemi(f): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
So sad
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Mxtarshollay: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by gurunlocker: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

You may be surprised on the last day that Catholics will enter into heaven, while you and your over bloated, pointlessly arrogant, proud and self-righteous Pentecostals will end up perishing in hell fire. It is not by church; it is by the state of your heart with God.

I give no f.uck..... I'm just surprised by the name, not that I'm anti-catholic.... Stop taking thing personal, very bad for the health.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Ursino(f): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
castel428:
damn!kyrie elesion

Rather, Kyrie Eleison!
You try shaa. Ave!
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by anthonychido: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rest in peace Father...
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Lullabye(f): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
gurunlocker:
Our lady of Fatima?

Catholic tho...... RIP

Its not what u think.

Fatima is a town in Portugal.
Fatima’s fame is due to the Apparitions of Our Lady of the Rosary that appeared to three shepherd children; Lucia dos Santos and her two younger cousins, Francisco and Jacinta. Between May and October of 1917

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by robosky02(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
AT 82

wisdom is profitable to direct

medical and physical fitness very necessary
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by gurunlocker: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lullabye:

Its not what u think.

Fatima is a town in Portugal.
Fatima’s fame is due to the Apparitions of Our Lady of the Rosary that appeared to three shepherd children; Lucia dos Santos and her two younger cousins, Francisco and Jacinta. Between May and October of 1917

God bless you, unlike the first tonytony208 that first quote me.... he never used his brain.

Stay blessed
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by HRich(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/23/catholic-priest-slumps-dies-during-church-service/
I would rather celebrate such life than cry. He ended well. 82yr old. Thank God for Life well Spent.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Empredboy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
At 82, he should be emeritus.

Rest in peace padre. You died in active service to the almighty God.
He was emeritus, he just assisted the other younger priest to celebrate the mass.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by tonytony208(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
gurunlocker:

God bless you, unlike the first tonytony208 that first quote me.... he never used his brain.

Stay blessed

You are a complete eediot that failed to use his brain. What do you mean by "catholic though"? You Dont deserve sensible response other than a blow to your redundant brain.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Empredboy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Berrylite:
@ 84yrs, you ought to have fully retired from service, acting as advisers to upcoming priests.
RIP Rev Father

Check my signature for management of diabetes
read what was said The 82-year-old Idika who hailled from Umunze in Orumba South in Anambra, was
posted to the parish after he retired from active priesthood.
He volunteered to assist other priests to celebrate mass.
On the day the incident happened, Idika went to the church to conduct mass before he
slumped right in front of the congregation.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by kraftykc(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
There is a lump in my throat for this priest. But i hope he was a good man who inspired others.

God rest you sir.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Empredboy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
iambabaG:
Y will a priest @ 82 be refered 2 as a "Rev Fr".. He's a Monsignor!!
And y will such an old man be left alone 2 officiate a mass?
Heads must roll.. It's very irresponsible! His time was surely up, nd wot a way 2 go meet He who he served all his life.
Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord!!
He didn't celebrate the mass alone. Read what was said.
The 82-year-old Idika who hailled from Umunze in Orumba South in Anambra, was
On the day the incident happened, Idika went to the church to conduct mass before he
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by tuna4servi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by SSPX(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
rest in peace
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by iambabaG: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Empredboy:
He didn't celebrate the mass alone. Read what was said.
The 82-year-old Idika who hailled from Umunze in Orumba South in Anambra, was
See mumu oo.. Was it clearly stated dat he an an assistant celebrant?
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Affable200(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by sylve11: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Berrylite:
@ 84yrs, you ought to have fully retired from service, acting as advisers to upcoming priests.
RIP Rev Father

Check my signature for management of diabetes

not 84 but 86. na wa! cool
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by eromzee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Rest in peace.

Death at the point of service should be a free pass ,right?
my friend don't say dat bcus u are not God,if he fails 2 leave are holy life hell will b his place of rest,may God have mercy on us.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by ozinetbiz: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
MY EX BOSS, I will never forget your beautiful stories when we were together in Ekwulobia. May your gentle soul rest in Peace. Amen
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by fortunechy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
dts a sad one.may his soul rip.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by saucepan: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
he died serving the MOST HIGH. a wonderful end to a great call. smileyhe died serving the MOST HIGH. a wonderful end to a great call.
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
RIP.

must have stood for a long time considering his age.
Possibly cardiac insufficieny.
Also stroke.

Thank GOD he died in active service
RIP
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pathetic mortals! That's not enough reason to end the mass prematurely, unless there was no other priest, eucharistic brother or nun!
Re: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service by miqos02(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.