Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,888 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here (79719 Views)

Imo State Forum:those From Owerri,plz Lets Meet Here And Know One Another. / I Need Girls As Friends Am At Edo State, Please Ping Me 30d57b4e / If U R 4rm Asaba, Then Identify Urself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by awesomesossy(f): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2015
pxdaniel:

Hi...wassup?
Am gud
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by xMrPx(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Nelson, From Benin' worker.. ama good' ama bad, ama gentle' ama hard, ama playful, ama serious, ama funky ama troublesome . Imperfect me grin '. Anyone within benin,. Pls Holla
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by futurewise11(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
futurewise11:
Study in Edo. Although am not edo,but am proud of the edo culture.
Lived in Ihama G.R.A Benin for 8 years.(oriomwhon local govt).

Presently studying in Germany,many edo people try to deny where they come from, cos of tongue lashing or being tagged as .......
I find this act disgusting and shameful.No matter what people say...Abeg edo's rock

One love my people.

Futurewise
Gute nacht
+4915141359243

1 Like

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2015
awesomesossy:
I am Esosa...from Orhionmwon LGA, am in my finals...doing my BSc in Nursing, Uniben....i grew up in PH...cant speak benin so well cry cry cry....
Huh? Nursing? Uniben? And I don't knw you
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Willzkid(m): 4:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Eddy from Benin..
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by awesomesossy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
Huh? Nursing? Uniben? And I don't knw you
My dear Osahon...u can't know everybody...well am in 500LbatchC for d records....and If u are in Nursing like u are making it seem..den there is only one person they call AWESOME in dat level...
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

My dear Osahon...u can't know everybody...well am in 500LbatchC for d records....and If u are in Nursing like u are making it seem..den there is only one person they call AWESOME in dat level...
hmm! Nt realli in nursing sha! Buh in a sister faculty! School of Dentistry!! By the way which one be batch C 500l again?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by awesomesossy(f): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
hmm! Nt realli in nursing sha! Buh in a sister faculty! School of Dentistry!! By the way which one be batch C 500l again?
Well due to our accreditation issues b4 now..some sets didn't graduate wen due...dats bn sorted out now....atleast two sets hav graduated
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

Well due to our accreditation issues b4 now..some sets didn't graduate wen due...dats bn sorted out now....atleast two sets hav graduated
oohkkay! I now get! So like 2 sets ahead of you now that will grad before your set shea? Then have they aprov Internship for you guys?
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by awesomesossy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
oohkkay! I now get! So like 2 sets ahead of you now that will grad before your set shea? Then have they aprov Internship for you guys?

Yes it's bn approved...but it's
yet to b implemented
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

Yes it's bn approved...but it's
yet to b implemented
woa! Nigerians and unimplemented policies ehn! According to what somebodi told me, he said the reason for the whole delay in implementation is because the ppl on top i.e (Nursing council) are RN holders not degree holders. So RN guys kindda have Beef with you guys
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by awesomesossy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
woa! Nigerians and unimplemented policies ehn! According to what somebodi told me, he said the reason for the whole delay in implementation is because the ppl on top i.e (Nursing council) are RN holders not degree holders. So RN guys kindda have Beef with you guys
Yes dats exactly d issh...dey fought d idea at first...now dey hav refused to implement it...well OYO is their case...internship or no internship....ama moving train...I care less about it
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

Yes dats exactly d issh...dey fought d idea at first...now dey hav refused to implement it...well OYO is their case...internship or no internship....ama moving train...I care less about it
hmm..buh dat shouldn't be the case sha o! You are a stake holder, I guess it because ppl like you are silent about the issh that's why,the RN guys are feeling Fly!! Academically and professionally you guys are higher!come on you can't compare a diploma and a Degree na! And for the sake of the Future of the profession, its the duty of the Bsc guys to fight it to the end!! Internship is a cool way of getting small money to start life oo! The least total amt any medical professional viz Physiotherapst,Med lab, doctors etc can get from internship is nothing less than 1.2M! Person fit start life with that na!
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by awesomesossy(f): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
hmm..buh dat shouldn't be the case sha o! You are a stake holder, I guess it because ppl like you are silent about the issh that's why,the RN guys are feeling Fly!! Academically and professionally you guys are higher!come on you can't compare a diploma and a Degree na! And for the sake of the Future of the profession, its the duty of the Bsc guys to fight it to the end!! Internship is a cool way of getting small money to start life oo! The least total amt any medical professional viz Physiotherapst,Med lab, doctors etc can get from internship is nothing less than 1.2M! Person fit start life with that na!
Well in a dept whr there are more of girls...d boys just act as ladies aswell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

lool! Haha! My Elder bro needs to read this comment! He's a Nurse doing his Masters Degree in Canada!
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by awesomesossy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
lool! Haha! My Elder bro needs to read this comment! He's a Nurse doing his Masters Degree in Canada!
Hahaha....i didn't say anything ooo grin grin
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

Hahaha....i didn't say anything ooo grin grin
buh forget o! There are Rugged and dogged women o! Who said you need muscle to fight for your right?? The Pen is mightier than the sword remember!!
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by awesomesossy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
buh forget o! There are Rugged and dogged women o! Who said you need muscle to fight for your right?? The Pen is mightier than the sword remember!!
Yes I agree with u...but gender is always a factor...we just can't move alone...
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

Yes I agree with u...but gender is always a factor...we just can't move alone...
okay nor worry NMA and MDCN have you guys covered!! Lol
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by slide01: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
mako007:
never been home, here to make friends. Op how e go be?
Same here. I'm from Etsako-East. Stay in LAG.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by choix007(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hi EveryOne,

Ikponmwosa Choice
Bini, Uhunmwonde LGA, resides n work in benin.
Any willing friends can add me up on whatsapp 07033730973 especially female folks.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by choix007(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hi dear, How are you doing?!
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by dreams1987(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Howdy everyone this is osas from benin buh grew up in kd and based in abuja dad from oredo lg mum from egor lg. Shout out to everyone
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Tompeters(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello fam.... Here to find a friend who's cool n nice, fun to be with.... Any cool lady interested... I just need a friend to always relate with,a friend to lean on
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by tonyphil: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2016
awesomesossy:

This got me cracking!! am also a nurse and i remember I and my roommate always talking about how the male lecturers have been "feminized" !!! And some of the male students too!!! Did my training at UBTH. Here in the US male nurses are highly mobile. The unions are very strong. And no one wants to be called "sexist" so it's really not an issue.
Used to have a crush on a dentistry student I saw often at pharmacy studying.(story for another day)..
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by mimi2015(f): 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Am Mimi from Orhionmwon LGA, resides in benin city.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Funjosh(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Etsako, Akoko-Edo and Owan please
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Funjosh(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2016
leonardafe:
I'm from Edo state, Ososo in Akoko-Edo LGA. Live in Agbado-Ijaiye, Lagos
Graduate of Uniosun.
Whatsapp: 09051450575
BBM: 2AE8A429

Weldone bro. God bless
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by EsanEmmanuel(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Funjosh:

Weldone bro. God bless
grin
Funjosh:

Weldone bro. God bless
My name is Esan Emmanuel... not from Edo state but there is a LG bearing Esan in Edo... can I as well claim Edo state? Lol
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by ElArchana(f): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by joshcurrent(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proudly Edo, proudly Etsako, halla moi via 07035322546

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (51) (Reply)

Deltans Meet Here! / Be Re-united with Old Friends! / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.