Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Be Re-united with Old Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (78690 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Seun(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2005
Hello,

Most of us lost touch with certain schoolmates, colleagues, lovers, teachers, students - [I]old friends from our past[/I] - and would love to be [I]re-united[/I] with them.

Please feel free to post your request on this board, making sure you include:[list][li]The name of your old friend (in both short and long form).[/li][li]When and where you met and lost contact[/li][li]Your name, so your friend can find you if he/she is searching for you.[/li][/list]

When you do that, your request will be indexed on the search engines and when your old friend or someone who knows him/her is searching for the name on the Internet, they will find this page and contact you!

Good luck,
Seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Seun(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2005
Hello,

My name is Oluwaseun Osewa (aka Seun Osewa). I attended International Secondary School, Ifako between 1991 and 1994 and I had a classmate then called Olawale Olaleye (Wale Olaleye). We were separated when I was transferred to Home Science Association Secondary School, though I saw him briefly 2 years later when we were at his school for a quiz competition.

If you are in contact with any Wale Olaleye, please let me know!

Seun.

3 Likes

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by chimanu2000(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2005
Hi,

I'm Chibuzor. I attended Omoleye Children's Primary School sometime in the 80's, and there was this girl called Bisi Ojumu. Id' hopefully like to know where and if she's single by any chance.

(editor: See also "You Guys Are So Funny!" by Tayotina, Femi, ... )
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by solo2(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2005
I am Solomon Ukperegbu, I attended Gbenoba Grammar School, left in 1984. My friend's name is Victor Bawoh. If you contact him anywhere I am looking for him.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Femi: 4:25pm On May 17, 2005
na wa ooo...
where is the man with the answers to these requests?.... one answer please will do well in making me post more of those lost and yet to be found friends.
abeg start searching pals.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Allenpowered(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2005
hey if u guys know or know anyone who knows: huhu xx, she was in Baptist Girls High School Agbor.she finished in 1999.the person gets a great piece of love from me
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by tayotina(f): 9:32am On May 20, 2005
I am not looking for anyone o, because I cannot even remember the names of my classmates. But please if there is any old student of St. Bernadette Private School, Ibara, Abeokuta here, I would love to know you. The year? Hmm, let's say 84 - 90.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Femi: 4:59pm On May 20, 2005
My humble self and the Honourable leader of this assembly, messrs Seun Osewa spent a sizeable time at abeokuta...
I hope that qualifies me/ us to be part of the dudes you are looking for. I must have been at that school also.....
we all have a nice weekend sha.. peace lipsrsealed
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by tayotina(f): 5:04pm On May 20, 2005
Femi, I am beginning to suspect you. How come you are not even sure of the primary school you attended. Mind you, this is not an extension of the "flirting thread" oooo.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Femi: 5:43pm On May 20, 2005
wait now, you post reads that you were not looking for any one. so how come my post was a bother grin. ?
Meanwhile I never claimed being a student also. i was just therecheesycheesy cheesy

so who knows where Dipo Ogundipe(formerly MHS and School of Science) is?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by princedamx4u: 1:34am On May 21, 2005
I love this forum and i will love to join it will be preferable if there is chat on it.
i will like to meet new friends,and the ultimate search is making me feel so happy which i will not like to miss the next target.this is a great show for the youth in nigeria,and which as help other contestant in life.this my mail love to meet you boy's and girl's.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ore: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2005
Hi Femi, I guess you found meĀ  wink

Ore
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Femi: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2005
Ore,
are you for real.....tell me anything yu rememeber about class4 and i will change my name from Thomas to femi

yipppieeeeeeeeee....hooray

do take care
femo
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ashley(f): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2005
seun u were talking of a guy named olaleye if u remember where he stays maybe i could get him 4 u cos i stay at haruna very close 2 ifako international to prove that to u i'll tell u d name of the other schools in that area first there is a big field opposite it and there is a secondary sch named African Church College. true or not true
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Adetola(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2005
Does anybody know Kemi Ariyibi-Oke? She is tall slim dark. We used to be classmates in my school in Ikeja. 1999 set
If you do, please tell her to contact me on
rubylilywaters@yahoo.com

Kemi if you see this message, will you be kind enough to call or at least send me a massage?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by medube(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2005
Hi All,

Looking for my old friend, SOPE MAURICE, who was in primary school with me in Lagos many years back. If anyone has any info on him please message me as I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Medube
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by helencve: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2005
i lost contant with a friend at FGC ikot ekpene akwa ibom state that is 1999 set.Her name is MBET OBONG, she resides in Lagos.my name is Ngozi Ojebe.
EMAIL :ng_obi@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by jolaoso: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2005
could you pls help me locate a very good friend of mine.we met in Zaria when i was doing a diploma course at ABU,ZARIA.His name is FRANK ADDO.he was living in kaduna and works withNNPC,Kaduna at that time.ilost contact with him when i left Zaria for UNIJOS for a degree course,these was around 1985/1986.i have not really seen anybody that knows his contact address.my names were FUNMILAYO OYADIRAN.at that time,but i am married and have changed name.pls let him get in touch.my phone no is 08034943992.jolaoso
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by hotangel2(f): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2005
hmm, All ou seems pretty old. 84-99?? rolleyes anyways i am looking for.. Motunrayo Ojo. she went to flourescent international, nursery and primary school. I still have a picture of me and her. she has two marks on her face.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by laideo(f): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2005
okay so my name is olaide olabode

i attended; st glorias nur and pry school

home science association sec. school 96- 98

ctc international school 98-99

chrisland college 99-2001.

and lastly d-ivy college...and passed out 2001.

so neone wu went to any of these schools and remembers me...holla!
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by crocodyl(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2005
Hello Guys! I lost contact with a bossom friend and an old-school mate EMMANUEL UKO SUNDAY barely 12yrs ago after our Secondary Education at Ndon Ebom, A/Ibom State though we met sparingly soon after school. Does anyone has a useful information? Please email me. My names are: Bassey O Efiong in P/Harcourt
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by pkrix(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2005
Re-unite with old friends that's what the thread says.

But unfortunately I do not have any friend who is old but I'd like to know the whereabouts of my friend known as:

"T-moore" among his "5 n 6" peers

He attended with me "Kings International College, Kano"

We were the "pioneers" of the school
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Seun(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2005
Try to include your name and his name for a better chance of success!
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ffpiper(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2005
any former students of LASU 1985-1990 sociology or law out there cool
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by abuguy64(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2005
Hello,shouting out to all pioneer students of Command Secondary Kaduna(77 to 82 class).Do get in touch,Benjamin Ugbe is missing you guys!
Hey,Joseph Okungbowa,where are you these days.Your old friend and room mate "UGLY" would love to hear from you.We both attended UNICAL Medical school(84 to 92set).
Hi "soulMate"Alorye,Please contact me.I need to ear from you.Last I heard you were in Sokoto for NYSC.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by druid(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2005
Bush man femi watz up? I can see it worked for you! So who do you want to marry, ur childhood love Ore or wetin. Well If it worked for you I can try to. I'm also looking for an old classmate of mine from staff school in Ife. We used to sit together in Pri 1-3 I think, born on the same day (probably the same hospital) in Ife. Her name is Gbemisola Oke. So Femi if u have any info on where Gbemisola Oke is let me know. Take kia.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by layi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2005
editted
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Femi: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2005
Double Bush man!! Are you the sort of druid that one can find in one murky planet, a million light years away from real civilization? You should be looking for fellow druids and not the lovely Gbemisola Oke!!

Unfortunately its not yet uhuruhuru o as Ore no gree respond to my other post. Terrible when you are looking for someone who seemingly doesnt care embarassed cry

Meanwhile , I said I would give out an invite to my wedding which is so far away from saying that i intend to marry Ore kiss kiss Think wide!!

Finally, if you are who i think you are, have a lovely time working at SHELL!
You will always be my guy
one luv
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by quadnelo: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2005
Pls does anybody no Toyin amoo we used to be classmate 12 yrs ago in St marys private skool btw 1992 -1995. Pls reach me quad_n2001@yahoo.com.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by uchetobi(f): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2005
Hi. anybody from 2001 graduating set of African Church Model College Ifako Lagos. HOLA
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Scorpio(f): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2005
Hmm, got lots of ppl i'm lookin for grin, anyone here that knows Isaac Agbonkese or Israel[his elder brother], Adetutu Aina, Sharon Izedonmi, anyone from FGGC Ibillo, holla at me!
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Odeku(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2005
Anyone from Victory High School Ikare Akoko Ondo State from 82-87 please contact me Sunday David Ehindero or email me at ras4lf_99@yahoo.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Romancelanders Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.