Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Gionee To Launch New Smartphone With Double Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee To Launch New Smartphone With Double Battery (962 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie / 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee To Launch New Smartphone With Double Battery by mobileprice: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Chinese smartphone manufacturing major, Gionee has announced that it is planning to launch its Marathon M5 smartphone in India,

The highlighting feature of the Gionee Marathon M5 smartphone is its battery backup as the handset flaunts two 3010 mAh of batteries that delivers 6020 mAh of power supply in total. The company claims that the handset offers a power backup of 4 days after getting it fully charged and on standard usage. While its extreme mode boosts the standby time of the device to 62 hours at 5% remaining battery life.

Click Here for Full Detail: http://mobileprice.co/article/gionee-marathon-m5-product-description-and-images-123

Re: Gionee To Launch New Smartphone With Double Battery by OCTAVO: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
More than just battery is needed to enjoy a phone. I really don't understand why all these Chinese brands are going crazy about battery and neglecting other important features.
Re: Gionee To Launch New Smartphone With Double Battery by invisibility: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gionee M5 gives you the battery life of a 3000mah phone. It's only 12 hours of heaviest use.
Re: Gionee To Launch New Smartphone With Double Battery by Baadal(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
I have a new Gionee Marathon M5 for sale....41,000 naira only.call/whatsapp 08025220285

Re: Gionee To Launch New Smartphone With Double Battery by Frontier2: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Gionee lied on this M5. I have a friend using it. The battery can't even stand infinix hot Note battery.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro / My USB Studio Recording Microphone For Windows PC And Mac / I Just Received MTN Double Data Offer Easily! Here Is How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.