Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Missing 3-year Old Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing 3-year Old Child (24407 Views)

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Missing 3 Siblings In Lagos (Photo) / 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 3-year Old Child by Trueyarn(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2015
That boy follow for people wey dem rapture last week nah...
Re: Missing 3-year Old Child by missojugo(f): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2015
papawemba:
Lagos is gradually turning to Abyss.

Ambode should just resign.

That was how some persons took my neighbor's big generator across the fence while it was on. They didn't know that their mighty gen was gone until the criminals disconnected the wire from the other side. My neighbor thought the gen had run out of PMS, came out to refuel and started looking for their 3.8Kva generator. They traced the wire to over the fence and it dawned on him what had happened. Now everybody in my estate is digging iron cast deep into the ground to mount their generators.

And the yeye security people at the estate gate will be questioning people and residents like say you wan go Aso Rock but can't account for what goes on at the backyard.

Abeg no take laugh kill me this morning biko...
Re: Missing 3-year Old Child by uzzyking(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2015
nawa ooooooh
Re: Missing 3-year Old Child by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
umblicachucks:

You always like to showcase your stupidity, people are are praying for the missing boy your are busy talking about date. Are you this heartless

if the date did not correspond to the time of filing this report, your stupiid self will still be the first to bash the op, hypocarcy, mmou
Re: Missing 3-year Old Child by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Heureaux:
the op is correct and ur correction is wrong.what you wrote is 21 raised to the power st
she wrote 23rd initially which did not correspond with Saturday date, why am i even explaining sef
Re: Missing 3-year Old Child by Heureaux: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2015
osedvgirl:

she wrote 23rd initially which did not correspond with Saturday date, why am i even explaining sef
weldone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying / Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.