Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle (18920 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Missing 3-year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Islie: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
By MATTHEW DIKE

Mothers of two minors could not control their tears in Mushin area of Lagos State yesterday when a four -year-old girl pushed a needle into the right eye of her 5-year- old friend.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the two friends were playing in their compound along Agege Motor Road when Nimota Adebowale innocently pushed a needle into the right eye of her, friend, Fausatu Majekodunmi.
The victim was said to have wept profusely as blood gushed out from her eyes.

Nimota’s mother was said to have rushed Fausatu to a nearby hospital where doctors battled in vain to cure the child but at the end she could not see with the eye.
The Adebowales and the Majekodunmis were said to be very close family friends.

One of their neighbours, Risikatu Oluwashola disclosed that the children were playing but nobody saw any of them with the needle. She said it was when they heard Fausatu screaming that they rushed to know what was happening.

Oluwashola said as Fausatu was screaming, Nimota was also shedding tears. She said Nimota’s mother quickly rushed the victim to a nearby private hospital but they were referred to another hospital.

She said when Fausatu’s parents came back from work, they considered the friendship that existed among them and the action Nimota’s mother took by rushing their daughter to the hospital.

They decided that the two children have been friends and that Nimota committed the act innocen tly. But Fausatu’s mother cried for a very along time because of the pains her daughter was going through.

http://leadership.ng/news/482210/bizzare-4-year-old-child-blinds-5-year-old-friend-needle
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by smcotty(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
End Time Child cry

4 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by redgem(f): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
smcotty:
End Time Child cry

What's with the end time stuff?

Back to the topic.....

I'm so sorry....... They are kids and didn't know the implications of what they were doing... I pray God helps her and give her the grace to face and enjoy life...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by smcotty(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
redgem:

Ask.com/What'swiththeendtimestuff #sefini grin
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Chimaritoponcho: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
i blame the parents,sharp objects are meant to be kept far away from children's reach cos they are not yet wise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by richidinho(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
she need deliverance ASAP

i recommend SCOAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by calliope(f): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by kekakuz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Gz
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Well it was an accident. I hope the mother of the affected child won`t nurse grudges in future?

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Software202(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
k
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by GentleYoung(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
OMG

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by BUSHHUNTER: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Them suppose flog the two careless mothers....are they also blind when the kids are playing?

7 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by mailas(f): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
so painful.... so that little girl is gonna grow up blind

I hope she doesn't hate her friend forever when she grows up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by texazzpete(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
smcotty:
End Time Child cry

There are some things you should not jape about. What kind of child are you?

15 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by JewelDiamond(f): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chai
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Glad they realized that it wasn't intentional.
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by josite: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
when I was 4,i knew needle is painful and I will not push it into my friends eye or my eye.please this matter deserves investigation and the examination of the 4 year old and 4 year old of today are even far smarter than those of our time.

3 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by justmenoni: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Don't blame them(me inclusive grin grin) 9ooooo u just have to blame lasisi69 cos he is d initiator of end time slogan here on nl...Anyway end time end time..

redgem:

Back to the topic.....

I'm so sorry....... They are kids and didn't know the implications of what they were doing... I pray God helps her and give her the grace to face and enjoy life...
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by iteleaye(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oga o... This is really sad considering the fact, they are both young and living with a faulty eye no be easy stuff o...

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
This was painful to read.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by gurunlocker: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
shaking while reading this..... damn! that child pain
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by FuckTheMod: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Okay o
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by miqos02(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
bad
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by gist4kidsblog: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Christ! I'm sure the kids are practising on fixing an eyelash

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by Trapnews: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
smcotty:
End Time Child cry

shocked

Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by seedorfg(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
end time blindness
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by seedorfg(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
transformation i guess undecided
Re: 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle by luthorcorp: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Law In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Please Help I Dont Love My Wife / Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.