Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business (3145 Views)

Make Millions From Paint Production In Nigeria / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business / CBN Forex Policy: Local Manufacturers Happy As Production And Sales Leap By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
the paint production training is still very much on, for those interested please contact me... 07034280153
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
paint production training is still on... what are you waiting for.
it is time to start a business of your own
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2017
good morning all

grab the opportunity that you have been waiting for to be a boss of your own.

start up a paint production business today, with little capital of 20k and grow with little time into a big company... with our training package you can achieve this.

our training on how to produce, package and market different types quality paints is still on going. join the moving train today.

07034280153 whatsapp number
Ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE is an organisation poised to alleviate poverty, not by only putting food on your table but also by making you an employer of labour.
Are you a job seekers, NYSC corp member, undergraduate or secondary student?... This post is projected for you.
You can now learn how to create and make paints with ease, which will in turn make you financially independent.
A lot of things to help you with, from the starting of production, to the packaging and marketing of your product(s). We conduct online training and coaching until you get full stand of your own.
We cover over 15 different types of paints. graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote, gloss, satin, matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged e-book that contains the following
1. Introduction to paint and paint production
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of paint and their function.
3. Production procedures
4. Equipment needed to start paint production business
5. Average prices of chemicals and equipment
6. General guidelines for paint production
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on how you can market your product easily and make profit without competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality paint
Our service and ebook is very affordable price.
Irrespective of your location within Nigeria.
For enquiries:
Call: 07034280153 (WhatsApp) or email jollyosas3@gmail.com
......what are you waiting for?
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
thanks to those that have showed interest and purchase the manual.
for those that have not... the training is very much open to everyone.
add me up on whatsapp 07034280153
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2017
good day all...

the paint production training is still very much on

and many people have benefited from it, if you want to be part of the training just email me or add me on whatsapp
ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com

don't miss this opportunity.... for the price is very affordable
regards
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Paint production training is still very much on.... Interested individuals and cooperate bodies are welcome for the training.

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2017
TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by myxel(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
my email : onaara.co@gmail.co
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Good day all

Our training programs continues everyday

So join us today, to know how you can set up your own paint production business and make earnings from it.

Contact us for more information
07034280153 whatsapp chat or calls
Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Our training is still on going...

Join us today and get the best knowledge about paint production business and increase your income.

07034280153 WhatsApp and calls
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy new month

Our training continue this month

Join us today

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by Bosoye55: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please add me to the online group 07031542211
Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy new week

Our training continues this week...

Contact us today...

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Good day all

So join us today, to know how you can set up your own paint production business and make earnings from it.

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good day everyone

Our training program is still on

Interested persons are welcome

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Good day all

Our training continue.

Interested person should contact us for intensive training on how to produce, package and market quality product.

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Good day all

Happy new month

Our training continue this month

Interested person should contact us for intensive training on how to produce, package and market quality product.

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2021
Good day all

Our training continue.

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Good day all

Re: Make Money From Paint Production And Marketing Business by ogbagha3: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nearest FIRS Office To Ketu, Kosofe LGA / MPC Meets Today, CBN May Hold Key Rates / A Look Into Elon Musk’s Hotel On Mars Set To Go For $ 5M Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.