Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Clears Gramari Village Of Boko Haram [PHOTOS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldiers Clears Gramari Village Of Boko Haram [PHOTOS] (457 Views)

Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe / Army Intercepts 37 Suspected Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Clears Gramari Village Of Boko Haram [PHOTOS] by 09ja: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2015

A clearance operation by the Nigerian troops took place at the weekend in Gramari village, Damboa local government area of Borno state.

The assault led to the recovery of several rifles, ammunition, bomb making devices, among other dangerous materials.
Over 30 bags of grains Boko Haram insurgents looted from villages were recovered.

Similarly, nearly a dozen drums containing petrol were found at the Boko Haram hideout.

Images was obtained Monday morning.

All Photos Available here: http://www.09ja.com/2015/11/23/nigerian-soldiers-clears-gramari-village-of-boko-haram-photos/

Source: [url]09ja.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Clears Gramari Village Of Boko Haram [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
H
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Clears Gramari Village Of Boko Haram [PHOTOS] by Adaowerri111: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Not believing anything that comes from these people, missing 105 soldiers not missing, now you're clearing a village which will be possibly raided by book haram tomorrow, they should just keep quiet and end this insurgency, December is here already.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Clears Gramari Village Of Boko Haram [PHOTOS] by derrick333(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Normal, NA so e de hapen rite 4rm Jona tym ,2months ON 1 month OFF, I de wait 4 deadline
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Clears Gramari Village Of Boko Haram [PHOTOS] by daveyjay(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'm so confused that I don't know what to believe anymore, Niqeria, which way??!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Clears Gramari Village Of Boko Haram [PHOTOS] by Pidggin(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
How come they are still killing?

(1) (Reply)

I Attacked Christians At BUK: Augustine Effiong / The 1970s Were A Special Time / Tenant Removes Neighbour’s 7-month Pregnancy With Kitchen Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.