Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini (3370 Views)

Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo / PHOTOS: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Acting / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Ndlistic(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Nhcm9saW5lLURhbmp1bWEtQmVsbGFOYWlqYS1BdWd1c3QyMDE1LmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]

Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, has reacted to criticisms raised by some Nigerians over married women who wear bikini.

Caroline, who did not hide her disgust over the views of people on the issue, asked what the the appropriate wear should be.

In her words, “Sick and tired of peeps complaining when you post your bikini pics. So these are my questions to most Nigerians since you like to talk 1. What is the appropriate out fit to wear to a beach, a blanket, jeans and sweater, wedding gown etc 2. If it is a crime to go to the beach to have fun then why do we have them in Nigeria 3. When did marriage or motherhood become an end to a woman's leisure life.
"You make it look like marriage or motherhood is the beginning of slavery. Let a woman be. To be a mother or a wife ain't no game. She works 20 hrs a day, 365 days in a year. She deserves 5 min of sanity. Keep your opinions to yourself. If what you have to say ain't nice, don't say it at all."

Source :http://ndubuisiude..co.ke/2015/11/photoscaroline-danjuma-blows-hot-again.html?m=1

cc:lalasticlala

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by BrownCookie(f): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is that Caroline's butt undecided
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by donjaxy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wasted generation
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by pretydiva(f): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Who is she exposing her butt 4 undecided
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Emmalaw10(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2015
End time butt
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Caroline Danjuma just shut the fvck up. A married woman shouldn't wear that trash in public ;market, park, beach wherever.

Just learn to keep your dustbin counsel to your overused self undecided b!tCh !

1 Like

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Lucialovely(f): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2015
*In ush bebes voice* Dis is social immorality
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by MRNipples(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2015
chai sexy woman, i love her confidence.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Badboiz(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:
Caroline Danjuma just shut the fvck up. A married woman shouldn't wear that trash in public ;market, park, beach wherever.

Is she supposed to tie a wrapper to the beach??..

1 Like

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Badboiz:

Is she supposed to tie a wrapper to the beach??..

If you must look like a stripper at the beach why go in the first place? a married woman !

Singles like us can wear that O'well undecided but when we've got that ring some things have to be sacrificed.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by doyinisaac(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

see who is talking??using vulgar words on a fellow lady who does not know whether u exist or not,her body her life!!!!!!!!!!why you dey take panadol on another person headache??why you dey clean your nose on top another person catarrh??so wat is a married woman supposed to wear at a beach??blanket??or hijab?? and so because a woman is married means she cannot wear a bikini at a beach??hypocrites full this country!!!!!is bikini meant for single ladies only??who created the rules??so a married woman should not have fun and enter into the water??is marriage for a woman now meant to be slavery??you are not making use of your common sense.......

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by dechandel(f): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Loving her new butts kiss kiss
She said its the glorious wonders of squats and body building A.K.A plastic surgery lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2015
doyinisaac:
so wat is a married woman supposed to wear at a beach??blanket??or hijab?? and so because a woman is married means she cannot wear a bikini at a beach??hypocrites full this country!!!!!is bikini meant for single ladies only??who created the rules??so a married woman should not have fun and enter into the water??is marriage for a woman now meant to be slavery??you are not making use of your common sense....

Abeg swerve.
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by doyinisaac(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
grin
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2015
doyinisaac:
Mgbeke feeling funky.....ode
still better than your "best" id!ot.
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by doyinisaac(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:
still better than your "best" id!ot.
Says the "dirty thing"""

1 Like

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Badboiz(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

If you must look like a stripper at the beach why go in the first place? a married woman !

Singles like us can wear that O'well undecided but when we've got that ring some things have to be sacrificed.

I get your point, since you are single. Oya let's go to the beach.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
dechandel:
Loving her new butts kiss kiss
She said its the glorious wonders of squats and body building A.K.A plastic surgery lipsrsealed
grin grin cheesy
Never go your own body building. tongue
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Not decent..
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by dechandel(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin grin cheesy
Never go your own body building. tongue
I have been begging you to find me a senator sponsor that will handle the body building finances, you no gree.
What do you want me to do Na? I go just face front with the small one I manage get angry grin
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
dechandel:
I have been begging you to find me a senator sponsor that will handle the body building finances, you no gree.
What do you want me to do Na? I go just face front with the small one I manage get angry grin
You no tell me na. I heard Unibenstudent is now a senator. He can sponsor you. Hold on lemme ring him up. grin grin
Re: Photos:Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot Again Over Bikini by moriarity(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
dechandel:
senators, You too? Kai!

(1) (Reply)

Davido in Cameroon As Everyone Scream To His Name In The Street (Pics, Vid) / Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie / Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.