Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo (32252 Views)

Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by NaijaCelebrity: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Nollywood actress,model and mother of two, Adunni Ade has mocked Instagram trolls, after they body shamed her.

The New York born actress didn’t stop at mocking them as she went on to spite them even more after they attempted to body shame her.

The mother of two who posted photos of herself having a swell time at an unnamed beach received series of back lash after sharing the swim suit photos.

Unpertubed by their rants, she sparks a rage as she shared more similar photos, only this time she was in a resort.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;
”Oh I see them sleek comments but be in the DM’s asking for handouts! The begging has trippled in the last few days Nah bud! Life don’t work that way!
It’s okay for me to promote and embrace the African Culture but a big problem when the American Side is portrayed?
A lot of you live the Fakest Lives ever!!! So bitter on the inside!!! Don’t have a hot pot to piss in.
Just down right dingy as hell
I know some would ask why respond?… well… I just feel like it! I guess I got lil spare time this morning
In case you FORGOT
My name is Adunni Faye Ade
I do what I want, when I want!
Live with it!!!”

See photos below of sexy adunie ade on bikini

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-adunni-ade-mocks-instagram-trolls-after-they-body-shamed-her/

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Niyeal(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2018
dope pic. Vaseline crew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Give it to dem jare..it is not only smokers dat are liable to die young,peole who don't mind their biz too,will die young....carry person mata for head like dread,taking anoda person's business personal

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
THE GARDNER OF THAT HOUSE IS DOING A DOPE JOB

NICE LAND-SCRAPING

Gather here if u decode

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Tolbanks(f): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Iyen o kan aye na
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
You look good Adunni Ade.
You Rock!
Let them say!
The best thing is to ignore them, that kills them more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by hismond(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
if you're proud of your body, you look good....

these people above, which data provider do u use

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by ItzBIM(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Who are this actresses that keep making front page. Never heard of them.

12 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Sirpaul(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dear brother, marry a girl who can cook, because love dies, beauty fades, but hunger remain constant

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by oviejnr(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Niyeal:
dope pic.
Vaseline crew
We here!!! grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bring back nairaland. This is none of our business

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by tstx(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Who in his right senses would want to body shame Adunni Ade....¿

see my signature

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
She's beautiful and in a good shape

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by nothingmega122(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bleach sorryy i meant bleached cant think of any other thing
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Tolbanks(f): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
hismond:
second to comment

Looooooooooooool...

Pele tie 7th commentator...loool

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Sirpaul(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
abeg upload your naked pics ..... na your life naaa .. anything wey you like do with am RUBBISH
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by oruma19: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Omo see body. .I like dis babe...
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69519904:
You look good Adunni Ade.
Let them say!
How much for roasted fish and goat? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Naijawebmaster: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's amusing that same people that will abuse you will still have the guts to beg you for money.... some people though... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by akinszz: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
over to you Vaseline crew and MILF fans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by donblade85555(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
LA Hot
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by hismond(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tolbanks:

Looooooooooooool...
grin
Tolbanks:

Looooooooooooool...

lol...... I'm not understanding how their internet works
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by solution13(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
why would a reasonable lady reveal her cleavages. shame on her.
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Go get a good phone
hismond:

grin

lol...... I'm not understanding how their internet works
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by chiedozie198100: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Vision2045:

NICE LANDSCAPING

lol, for ya mind you be "king of sarcasm" abi?

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Simplep:
Give it to dem jare..it is not only smokers dat are liable to die young,peole who don't mind their biz too,will die young....carry person mata for head like dread,taking anoda person's business personal
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Proffdada: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Vision2045:

NICE LANDSCAPING
which of the bushes ? wink cheesy
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by dawno2008(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ignorance is really a disease angry
Does she look like who bleached angry

nothingmega122:
Bleach sorryy i meant bleached
cant think of any other thing

7 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Yunua: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She's beautiful and in a good shape
Re: Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo by Shortyy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
You've got the body, flaunt it! Screw haters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Replies Troll Who Asked About His Two Older Sons / Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.