Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Check Out Top 15 Funny Childhood Nolstagic Pix,that Will Make U Feel Old - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out Top 15 Funny Childhood Nolstagic Pix,that Will Make U Feel Old (792 Views)

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. / 15 Funny Monday Pictures And Memes (2) (3) (4)

Check Out Top 15 Funny Childhood Nolstagic Pix,that Will Make U Feel Old by Vaughn240: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Those kind of pix that will make u feel old.... U will remember ur primary school from them.... Those things u needed like mad then..... Now they are all old fashion
1.Goody,goody... That candy we all loved
2.Oya lie say u no chop ur cleaner or pencil for school..
3.Do u remember drinking telephone Ice Cream....
4.Multi Game.... We all loved to play it especially A and B
I still remember playing this game me na the car race I like pass...
5.Speedy,spicy,digestive,coconut Abeg which biscuit sweet pass??
6.The mathematical set still on sale though in some remote part of the country is usually the sharpener and eraser that get lost first then the potractor and pair of dividers...
7.Long socks like footballers'
8.I remember selling my sister's necklace just to get a catapult
9.Christmas shoe light..... This shoe na for only christmas o... If u get am, u get swag be that o
10.Crayons and colours how many of u used that....
11.How many of u,were guily of pressing a SEGA pad that was not connected
12.The frustrating water game that will never enter...
13.'Fido' the 7up Dude
14.Our father remix.... 'Our father look at in Heaven Adaobi thy name!!!
15.'The rubber bird with a whistle and u normally dipped it into water...... Pls add ur own if u remember any thing that makes u feel old........ Lalastic Lala what do ya fink

Re: Check Out Top 15 Funny Childhood Nolstagic Pix,that Will Make U Feel Old by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Lol...I never tot tat Ng & Philippines have in common grin
Re: Check Out Top 15 Funny Childhood Nolstagic Pix,that Will Make U Feel Old by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2015

See How Dog Teach Your Baby How To Crawl / Can This Be Funniest Reply To Ben murray- Bruce Tweet(pic) / Captions This Photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8