Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. (1967 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / When You Set A Rat Trap And It Catches Your Mother-in-law(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by ediama(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Raydos: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Sunexy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Goldenheart(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
The second one because the guy looks like my friend, Olaosebikan G. grin
Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Raydos: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Raydos: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin

Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Raydos: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Twaci(f): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
ediama:
I have come across many pix that has put a smile on ma face. But let's do it one pix each.

Immediately I saw this, I said to myserlf 'how will this one run'?
I am sorry. I don't find this funny at all. Regardless of his condition, he probably got what he aimed for and from his smile, you'd know he's happy doing what he's doing.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Twaci:
I am sorry. I don't find this funny at all. Regardless of his condition, he probably got what he aimed for and from his smile, you'd know he's happy doing what he's doing.

smiley
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by recievesense: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Craze
Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by ediama(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Twaci:

smiley

Share one pix. Put a smile on someone face. That's why its called 'jokes' . Never meant insult my dear.
Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Twaci(f): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
ediama:

Share one pix. Put a smile on someone face. That's why its called 'jokes' . Never meant insult my dear.
Meant no offense. smiley
Re: Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Funny pics grin

(1) (Reply)

America No Pass Naija Joor! / Brain Teazer Add Your Own Is BILL A GATE / Akpos Comedy Skits. Watch And Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.