Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race (5055 Views)

Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid / Guys Am Just Kinda Confuse,what Is Your Take On This Pls. / Latest Channel In Multi TV, Frequency And Symbol Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mumu op

Now I believe when they say that blacks are the biggest racist in the world ...

1 Like

Re: Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
black men have been picking offence since 3000BC....its just a defense mechanism ......

1 Like

Re: Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Amaechi5:
Who saw today's Google Doodle as an offence to the black race, today Google celebrated 41st discovery of Lucy (homo sapiens fossil) in 1974 by Donald Johanson and Tom Gray in Ethiopia.The illustration showing a stylised theory of evolution from apes to humans that is human beings were apes before but if you look at the Google doodle it shows an ape that transformed into a man(black). To me this is kinda offensive as they still believe that Africans were apes before they transformed into humans.
My opinion though.

Lol, but from the animation, the ape looks caucasian naw cheesy.
Re: Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Blacks are the biggest racists. This op is a big mumu, u are giving attention to meaningless things. Yet we are our own biggest problem. Even on nairaland here, the Igbo man calls Nigeria the zoo while the Yoruba man calls the Igbo Biafra. Tell me are we not the biggest racists? This racism BS has to stop, stop blaming the whites for all our misfortunes.
Re: Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race by iamrealdeji(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Amaechi5:
Who saw today's Google Doodle as an offence to the black race, today Google celebrated 41st discovery of Lucy (homo sapiens fossil) in 1974 by Donald Johanson and Tom Gray in Ethiopia.The illustration showing a stylised theory of evolution from apes to humans that is human beings were apes before but if you look at the Google doodle it shows an ape that transformed into a man(black). To me this is kinda offensive as they still believe that Africans were apes before they transformed into humans.
My opinion though.
Haven't you ever seen a white man on low cut? Afterall,the man is not dark in complexion,its just a representation of a man and could be in any complexion, Inferiority complex is what is worrying you op. Get over the racist sh!t and get a life
Re: Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race by tpiar: 2:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Amaechi5:
My opinion though.

I thought Lucy was discovered by Paul Leakey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Amazing Font / Tecno L7 Discussion Thread / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.