Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. (7224 Views)

How To Make Airtel # 200 For 20gb Power All Your Apps / Hot! How To Make Airtel #200 For 20gb Download Heavy Files Using Opera Mini / Solution On How To Make Airtel 2gig For 2g Network Work On Android Fast****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by nigeriancuban: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello Nairalanders without beating about the bush,I will hit the bull's eye.off course Airtel offers cheaper data bundles but their network is quite poor but that was before I saw this trick.
we all know that zain.ng has become obsolete and Airtel.ng is the new guy,so follow these simple steps:
*Go to settings click on more
*under more click on mobile networks
*under mobile network click on access point names and click the Airtel sim
*you discover the dot is on zain ng
*change it to Airtel ng or you might as well change the settings on zain ng to the one on Airtel and discover how faster you sim will now rock...
I saw this on my own & its not as if its a cheat or something but you can still call me the Galileo or Einstein of our time so keep on rocking fellas..

1 Like

Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by parrotibaba(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2015
And you just discovering this now? undecided

Einstein ko Esther ni

3 Likes

Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok.. lemme check it out
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by nigeriancuban: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2015
parrotibaba:
And you just discovering this now? undecided

Einstein ko Esther ni
lol,okay you that already knew why did you keep it hidden in you?

1 Like

Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by danton(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Galileo nii... Your intend in sharing the knowledge is recommendable.. but Galileo c'mon
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by nigeriancuban: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
danton:
Galileo nii... Your intend in sharing the knowledge is recommendable.. but Galileo c'mon
oga your grammar no be hear oo,but wetin man go do now since Airtel matta strong....speaking of which I don't even wanna be a Galileo self, a guy who got killed for his discoveries... make I still stay low key jare
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Uwaafid
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by alldrunsx: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
nigeriancuban:
oga your grammar no be hear oo,but wetin man go do now since Airtel matta strong....speaking of which I don't even wanna be a Galileo self, a guy who got killed for his discoveries... make I still stay low key jare
Oga, na here or na hear or na air? Which one?
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thanks Man!!!
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by nigeriancuban: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
alldrunsx:
Oga, na here or na hear or na air? Which one?
pick one
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by nigeriancuban: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Thanks Man!!!
you are welcome Joe,I just hope lalasticlala could move this to fp coz80% of those complaining of Airtel network strenght don't actually know this trick
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by ihatebuhari(f): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2015
nigeriancuban:
stop writing trash, who told u he was killed?
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by donhils: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2015
nigeriancuban:
Hello Nairalanders without beating about the bush,I will hit the bull's eye.off course Airtel offers cheaper data bundles but their network is quite poor but that was before I saw this trick.
we all know that zain.ng has become obsolete and Airtel.ng is the new guy,so follow these simple steps:
*Go to settings click on more
*under more click on mobile networks
*under mobile network click on access point names and click the Airtel sim
*you discover the dot is on zain ng
*change it to Airtel ng or you might as well change the settings on zain ng to the one on Airtel and discover how faster you sim will now rock...
I saw this on my own & its not as if its a cheat or something but you can still call me the Galileo or Einstein of our time so keep on rocking fellas..
Well, mine is already on Airtel. There's no zain anywhere in my network settings, yet the speed is only 3rd class to my MTN or etisalat.
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by nigeriancuban: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2015
ihatebuhari:
stop writing trash, who told u he was killed?
oh he wasn't? pls tell me again what happened,maybe you know something I don't
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by nigeriancuban: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2015
donhils:

Well, mine is already on Airtel. There's no zain anywhere in my network settings, yet the speed is only 3rd class to my MTN or etisalat.
then you have nothing to worry about..
Re: Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. by nigeriancuban: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
donhils:

off course everyone including kids unborn knows that Airtel network needs deliverance,their 3g sometimes is like Mtn GPRS but while I tried out this method I discovered some little improvements even the no of network bars increased since then...if only a dullard wasn't in charge there they could have done sometime to curb the issue with the no of complaints I lay in the customers care agent's ears weekly..

(1) (Reply)

Which Mtn Package Can One Use To Mak Int'l Call / Airtel 50naira Just For 3gig / Easybuy Phones And Prices 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.