Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) (1271 Views)

Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) / Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) by examhall3: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aBrE8-tUgyE/VlPULhH-HmI/AAAAAAAHa8M/oAKFJGFbXGU/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]

lalasticlala
Four suspected kidnappers of a four-year-old-boy, Steve Kanu, in Abeokuta have confessed that a ransom of N1m was paid to them before they released him.
Steve who was kidnapped at his parents’ home at Laderin Estate, Abeokuta, on Monday, November 2, 2015 was fortunately rescued alive last Friday by the men of the Ogun State Police Command in Nsukka, Enugu State.
Dr. and Mrs. M. Kanu, arrived at the state police command headquarters, Eleweran, on Monday with their son in tow and full of gratitude to the Policemen.
The suspects arrested for the crime were named as Kenechukwu Amoke (21), Anayo Amoke (35), Oluchi Asadu (20) and Maureen Uchenna (25).
Maureen, who was a staff nurse in Dr. Kanu’s hospital in Abeokuta for over three years before she resigned in July this year, was said to have been the mastermind of the abduction of Steve with her boyfriend, Obinna Amoke, who is currently on the run.
The nurse said:
“I learnt that Doctor paid N1m ransom to one of our members in Abeokuta before the police detectives arrested us in Enugu.
“I regretted my action, but it was my boyfriend, who wanted to travel abroad and wanted to pay my bride price, that put pressure on me to commit this crime.”

The commissioner, while parading the suspected kidnappers, said the manhunt for Obinna was still on. He said:
“The boy was kept for eight days in Anayo Amoke’s residence in Isale Ibefun in Abeokuta, before he was moved to Nsukka, where they kept him in Oluchi Asadu’s house,”
the CP said.
He said he would work with the Governor of Enugu State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, to ensure that Obinna’s house in the village was demolished.

Source: http://examhall.net/home/kidnapped-4-year-old-boy-has-been-released-after-n1-million-ransom-was-paid-to-kidnappers/
Re: Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) by examhall3: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2015
introvert
Re: Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) by menix(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2015
^^Extrovert nko...

See how responsible they almost looked, amateur kidnappers..

The CP is possessed with spirit of Uwa Mmebi else why would you go nd demolish someone's family house.

Uwa Mmebi Criminals..
Re: Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) by INTROVERT(f): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2015
examhall3:
introvert

yes, ceteris Paribas this thread was posted late as there are 3 other threads preceding this.
Re: Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) by j4sure(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
see their faces oooooooooooooooooo
examhall3:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aBrE8-tUgyE/VlPULhH-HmI/AAAAAAAHa8M/oAKFJGFbXGU/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]
Four suspected kidnappers of a four-year-old-boy, Steve Kanu, in Abeokuta have confessed that a ransom of N1m was paid to them before they released him.
Steve who was kidnapped at his parents’ home at Laderin Estate, Abeokuta, on Monday, November 2, 2015 was fortunately rescued alive last Friday by the men of the Ogun State Police Command in Nsukka, Enugu State.
Dr. and Mrs. M. Kanu, arrived at the state police command headquarters, Eleweran, on Monday with their son in tow and full of gratitude to the Policemen.
The suspects arrested for the crime were named as Kenechukwu Amoke (21), Anayo Amoke (35), Oluchi Asadu (20) and Maureen Uchenna (25).
Maureen, who was a staff nurse in Dr. Kanu’s hospital in Abeokuta for over three years before she resigned in July this year, was said to have been the mastermind of the abduction of Steve with her boyfriend, Obinna Amoke, who is currently on the run.
The nurse said:
“I learnt that Doctor paid N1m ransom to one of our members in Abeokuta before the police detectives arrested us in Enugu.
“I regretted my action, but it was my boyfriend, who wanted to travel abroad and wanted to pay my bride price, that put pressure on me to commit this crime.”

The commissioner, while parading the suspected kidnappers, said the manhunt for Obinna was still on. He said:
“The boy was kept for eight days in Anayo Amoke’s residence in Isale Ibefun in Abeokuta, before he was moved to Nsukka, where they kept him in Oluchi Asadu’s house,”
the CP said.
He said he would work with the Governor of Enugu State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, to ensure that Obinna’s house in the village was demolished.

Source: http://examhall.net/home/kidnapped-4-year-old-boy-has-been-released-after-n1-million-ransom-was-paid-to-kidnappers/

Re: Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) by jaymejate: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Why will these people come and spoil my town's name.

You don forget say awa police na the best?

As for that lady pressurized, you are stupid and you willing to marry that kind of a thief. You are shame to the womanhood
Re: Kidnappers Caught After 1m Was Paid For 4years Boy(pic) by Awoofawo(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Eleyi strong o!

When the hunter become the....................

You all should know the rest!

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice From The Perspective Of A Survivor / What Happened In This Video? (viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) / See What This Dog Did To This Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.